Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Precap

Cousins and KN checking CCTV and traffic camera footage. If they find something there...then why the mandir box drama? 

I think it is just for the cousins to be sure that it's Sumit.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Is it confirmed that cousins plan will fail? I really hope it works at least somewhat for them. Have seen Sukku working so diligently for the first time.😆

So mandir box is a drama? 😕 Or they find only Saurav in the footage and not Sumit? 

Articles have been mostly right till now na? 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Is it confirmed that cousins plan will fail? I really hope it works at least somewhat for them. Have seen Sukku working so diligently for the first time.😆

sukku plan success rate is 2/3.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
May be they find Sumit with the bag...and hence focus on finding the bag? 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
K shweta dii don't kill me for fan girling ...but today's nibir moments were my fav scene of them...it was so awww...loved evry moment of it...today I realized why I love them too much...
And the cousins joining in the hug was ...i don't know wat to say my fav moments
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...😆

ramy ko chutti mili. 😆i think ramy will find rj while k and nauc will prove sumit guilty.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

K shweta dii don't kill me for fan girling ...but today's nibir moments were my fav scene of them...it was so awww...loved evry moment of it...today I realized why I love them too much...
And the cousins joining in the hug was ...i don't know wat to say my fav moments

I understand...😊

Kabir telling he is lucky to have Nisha in his life was good. When is he going to realise tht he can't leave her.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

Are beech mein gola khaane gaye honge to their fav kanjus goal wala bhaiyas shop :p so that thanda gola Khake nishu thandi hojaye :p

😆 Yehi hua hoga! pakka!

And I suppose they also discussed the FJ drama while having gola; Viraj's lives nearby, right? So when he started from his home, he must have spotted KN and overheard their convo. That's how he came to know about FJ as well and things aggravating so much at GH.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

ramy ko chutti mili. 😆i think ramy will find rj while k and nauc will prove sumit guilty.

Let Ramy come back first...😆 May be he has got a sour throat after confrontation and hence no dialogues at all...😆 

I seriously don't understand the bang scene with Sumit now..😕