Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

during dishyum dishyum. too much achoo today. πŸ˜†

rupan believed in dolly. i did not expect this from her. gt is better than viren. i never thought i would say this.πŸ˜†

I skipped achoo...πŸ˜† Going to watch now..πŸ˜†

I really hope Rupan tells about Sumit's intentions. But yes...she does think Sumit cares for Dolly. May be she tells about Lakshmi manipulating Dolly to Vimla?
esthergrace thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is that all for today episode?? wat s the precap😲
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The first half of the episode was so annoying. It made my blood boil. After so much drama, SuLee lock themselves in the room, take out jeweleries and loudly does their stupid evil laugh and still no one suspects them. Hadh hai...why show such dumb thing? Them abusing Dolly and then acting all sweet in front of sorry excuse of parents like Vimla and Viren. Ughh...fast forwarded most bits, but still am all pissed off.

I absolutely disliked Aman. Throughout she was fine...when Viraj called, she started crying. I dunno how close they were as bro-sis...but I just hated the scene and really found Aman annoying.

I liked the latter half of the episode though. Usually I do not like fights, but I thought Viraj deserves the punch. It was really difficult to tolerate his "why are you angry Ms Nisha?" chant and "I did you a favour" kind of attitude.

All the occuring took a toll on Nisha and she had a breakdown. Aneri was amazing there. I absolutely loved the bit, Kabir trying to calm her down was great. It was quite heartwarming. Amidst all the manipulation and lies, it was good to see such unconditional support for one another. Cousins coming was justπŸ‘ and the hug was awww...
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

during dishyum dishyum. too much achoo today. πŸ˜†

rupan believed in dolly. i did not expect this from her. gt is better than viren. i never thought i would say this.πŸ˜†

Achoo Matlab?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: esthergrace

is that all for today episode?? wat s the precap😲

Precap is yet to be aired. It wouldn't be in the video uploaded. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I skipped achoo...πŸ˜† Going to watch now..πŸ˜†

I really hope Rupan tells about Sumit's intentions. But yes...she does think Sumit cares for Dolly. May be she tells about Lakshmi manipulating Dolly to Vimla?

aneri was superb today. watch it atlest for her.
rupan atleast has to know about dv.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

The first half of the episode was so annoying. It made my blood boil. After so much drama, SuLee lock themselves in the room, take out jeweleries and loudly does their stupid evil laugh and still no one suspects them. Hadh hai...why show such dumb thing? Them abusing Dolly and then acting all sweet in front of sorry excuse of parents like Vimla and Viren. Ughh...fast forwarded most bits, but still am all pissed off.

I absolutely disliked Aman. Throughout she was fine...when Viraj called, she started crying. I dunno how close they were as bro-sis...but I just hated the scene and really found Aman annoying.

I liked the latter half of the episode though. Usually I do not like fights, but I thought Viraj deserves the punch. It was really difficult to tolerate his "why are you angry Ms Nisha?" chant and "I did you a favour" kind of attitude.

All the occuring took a toll on Nisha and she had a breakdown. Aneri was amazing there. I absolutely loved the bit, Kabir trying to calm her down was great. It was quite heartwarming. Amidst all the manipulation and lies, it was good to see such unconditional support for one another. Cousins coming was justπŸ‘ and the hug was awww...

That evil laugh was hilarious yar...🀣 But V2 falling for SuLee's act was so bad. Felt so bad for Dolly when she had to tell Sorry. I wish V2 were more supportive. 

I don't understand the reason for Viraj-Aman scene. 

What I don't understand is why Viraj had to force himself when Nisha clearly shows she doesn't want him in his life. 

Last part was really nice.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

aneri was superb today. watch it atlest for her.

rupan atleast has to know about dv.

Yeah I am watching it now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
All the allegations and drama at GH happened in the morning...but KN reaches their home in the night? πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

All the allegations and drama at GH happened in the morning...but KN reaches their home in the night? πŸ˜†

nauc time line aisa hi hai.πŸ˜†