Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Sumit and Leela's evil laugh...😆 They looked really silly then...but Leela played a great game by acting all sweet knowing V2 were standing behind...and Dolly not seeing V2 fights with Leela for her respect. Viren apologising to Leela looked so bad. 

2. Viren saying he cares for what samaaj had to tell about Dolly was so disappointing. He should have said he trusts Dolly. Dolly telling she would never embarrass Viren anymore clearly indicates she is going to support Sumit for her parents. 

3. Nisha being sarcastic with Viraj was awesome. Viraj has been clearly played well by Sumit. He believes he has done the best for Nisha and her family. Kabir's entry and the fight was good, and Nisha asking Viraj to leave and calming down Kabir was good to see. 

4. Kabir thanking Nisha for her support, and telling no one has supported like this before was a nice moment. Cousins entering and lending their support was expected but the hug was very good. Now they make a plan, which is going to fail according to spoilers. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Shwets. I too enjoyed the epi.
Going now.
will join here fro next month as my exams are finishing by 31st of May.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sulee scene was a comic relief. i found the leela getting angry and sumit pacifying scene funny.🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
All the best for your exams Kate...😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

sulee scene was a comic relief. i found the leela getting angry and sumit pacifying scene funny.🤣

That was so funny...and the evil laugh...🤣
Teogapi thumbnail
did u notice we had a rehne de to kabir from nisha.cvs are playing with us.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

did u notice we had a rehne de to kabir from nisha.cvs are playing with us.😆

I didn't notice..😆

I found Rupan better than Viren today. At least she believed Dolly.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was really great..I am waiting for Sumit-Leela's real face out in open..I hate them..it was sad to see Viren apologising to those evil twosome and his later samaj dialogues to Dolly but it was realistic..I hope Dolly does not give up because of her parents and for a change works to bring the truth out and change the perception where a woman's everything is considered as her izzat and no matter what parents want to keep the marriage intact even if their daughter suffers..It is like those times when they don't say directly to their daughters to suffer but imply it behind sugar coated society and stuff words.. I know here Viren and Doly's mother are not fully aware how Sumit is torturing her but they are so much worried about society that they are not even asking her what is going on in her life and if she is happy..
NiBir parts were great..I loved their scenes even with Viraj..It shows how delusional Viraj is..Loved how Nisha supported Kabir and how Kabir acknowledged it..their comforting each-other was very good and loved their hugs..also the last part with cousins hug was heartwarming!
Edited by Bul3 - 8 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I didn't notice..😆

I found Rupan better than Viren today. At least she believed Dolly.

during dishyum dishyum. too much achoo today. ðŸ˜†
rupan believed in dolly. i did not expect this from her. gt is better than viren. i never thought i would say this.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bul3

the episode was really great..I am waiting for Sumit-Leela's real face out in open..I hate them..it was sad to see Viren apologising to those evil twosome and his later samaj dialogues to Dolly but it was realistic..I hope Dolly does not give up because of her parents and for a change works to bring the truth out and change the perception where a woman's everything is considered as her izzat and no matter what parents want to keep the marriage intact even if their daughter suffers..It is like those times when they don't say directly to their daughters to suffer but imply it behind sugar coated society and stuff words.. I know here Viren and her mother are not fully aware how Sumit is torturing her but they are so much worried about society that they are not even asking her what is going on in her life and if she is happy..

NiBir parts were great..I loved their scenes even with Viraj..It shows how delusional Viraj is..Loved how Nisha supported Kabir and how Kabir acknowledged it..their comforting each-other was very good and loved their hugs..also the last part with cousins hug was heartwarming!

I was forced to compare Ramesh and Viren. Ramesh after PC told Lakshmi that he doesn't care what samaj thinks or tells about Nisha, but they have to trust Nisha. I wanted the same from Viren. Yes...both are different individuals, but Viren could have said that he trusts Dolly at least. 

Yes..I don't want Dolly to succumb but keep her fight on.