Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

hii m posting new topic after long time,, 

1st congrats for TRPs... 👏👏  amazing yarr,, 

n today the way transformation occurred it was so lame,, dumby to somya,,  the way she apologizing  it was so unnatural.. she was like,,, oohhh ,, suhani mujhe maf krde glti ho gai me kya kru??    lolllzz
 galti u dumb,?? 😡😡  n the saint suhani thanking her for coz of her she got to knw d truth,, 🥱🥱  dt part was so irritating,, 

m nt saying dt  she shold nt forgive her ,,, bt atlst nt so easily,,,  i mean she got her love of life,,, n all happiness,, after all her mistakes she  got all this n suhani got baba ji ka thullu,,, 🤢

n trio enjoying spa.. lollz bt dt moment was enjoyable when der card rejected,, my gosh dadi's face  got, pale 😆😆,,  her dialogue hamare pass bahot paisa hai,, kuch acc block huye to kya?? lollzz i was like she is nt valuing money so as her grandsons,, dadi ke pote 

i hate when der is no reaction from yuvi when menka cracked bakwas as usual dt suhani sab le ke bhag to nahi gai??? 

why dis guy always in confusion,, he is saying dt with soumya his love didnt worked so he dnt want to do dis mistake again,, i can understand his chaos abt love bt y d hell he is comparing suhani wid soumya??  y cant he stop her as her hubby??  

n our so lovely MAA..   she bringing back suhani,,i knew dt,, n our suhani left hous n come back jz like  salman was sentenced for 5 yrs n in got bail immediately... (sarcasm) 🤢

m ok with her stay in birla house bt i jz want her  not to initiate 1st,, dis time yuvi should initiate,, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think today Yuvraj just said that what he thought was love was in fact infatuation...he is afraid that he will once again call something which isn't love by that name...Suhani is so sure of her own feelings but this guy is not. He has had a confused brought up where he thought beauty means everything so he picked that beautiful girl and his feelings for her faded so quickly...today he said I don't know what love is and that summarizes everything. He doesn't know so he doesn't have any idea that whatever he's starting to feel now is all a part of love. He didn't stop her because she has a right to leave if her love isn't being returned. She has nothing to hold on to.

Menka is irrelevant. Nothing she says even makes a difference anymore. I think RagMEn need their own tracks now.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yuvraj is scared, once he though he loves Soumya but he didn't and he doesn't want to make the same mistake