~Revenge~ Updated Chapter-14 on Page 140 THREAD CLOSED - Page 82

Posted: 8 years ago

...Chapter - 12...

Next moment she
got pinned
towards the wall and her sleeve got
torned brutally...
And there a punch landed on Shubh's face... It was none other than jalal... "what the hell bro you think you are doing??" he roared... Jodha was shivering and trembling badly due to assualt, she completely unaware what was happening around... She was a way to shocked with the happenings... Jalal saw her and tears weld up in his charcoal black orbs... He dragged Shubh outside by his collars with Ruqu trailing behind... Another punch landed on Shubh's face which affected a major part of his jaw and blood came out... Shubh himself was shocked that how can he play with a girl's dignity... How can he lost his temper that badly... another blow on his stomach and he fell on his knees... Jalal sat on his toes to match his eye level, his eyes red with anger and fury... "how dare you? How dare you to touch her??" he shouted... "jalal m sorry... I...i jus...just lost mm...my...temper..." he fumbled because of the gift which he recieved from his friend moment ago... "you bas***d" again a punch was coming but got blocked by ruqu "jalal please leave him , he's bleeding..." she cried... Jalal came on his feet and he turned around, hot tears were rolling down his cheeks "just get the hell out of here before i call the police..." he shouted... As soon as he heard the door closed behind, he fell on the floor and covers his face by his palms... Loud sobs were echoing in the hall... Jodha's trembling and shivering form crossed his mind, he immediately got up and ran towards jodha's room... The door flew open, he carefully roamed his eyes inside the room... But where is jodha?? He again watched the room in a hope to find her... But again faced failure...

@@@@@

Please hit likes and
comments...
They means alot to
me...
Uff finally Jallal ... slapped him... he shud have killed that bastered ... n no no where Jo went...
awesome update monu
finally i see human in jalal
it's good to see jalal this side
i hope jodha is well
update soon
wow... hero is back... best punishment... hope he can support jodha...honestly lovely chapi... continue soon 
Omg!!! Jo is suffering soo much!! 😭 Loved jalal's anger towards shubh!! Thank god!! He cares for jo and is searching for her!! But where is jo!! Hope she stays strong!! Continue soonish yrr!! And.. Pls pm me if possible!! 🤗
I liked... I liked...l liked thanks for this chapter i badly wanted to see this side of jalal plz remains it. Plz clear other things between jalal and jodha because i dosn't want any more negative point in jalal's behavior
suprb
ja saved jo
wow
where is jo

update sooon
wow ..now that we call an awesum update after reading so much jalal's torture on jodha.
nd that shub 😡 .jalal should kill at that moment.
bt the bst thing is for the first time he show cares for jo nd fight for her.finally he shows some humanity nd that for jo.
bt where is jo??i hope this jalal consoles nd care her nd don't show his monster side again.
update nxt part soon .eagerly waiting for it.
Awsm update dear..
Loved to see Jalal concern towards Jo..
Want to see this side of Jalal.
But have a doubt is this his real concern or pretending to be..
Where is Jo?

Nice chpter n update soon eagerly waiting