updating
NSKay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

... Chapter - 11...

He
smirked and left
from there... She
knows something bad gonna happen...

She touched her lips and trembled a little while reminding the incident which took few minutes ago... She is confused what with his friends and her meeting because he was the one who refused to address myself as his wife...
For now i should make this place in living condition... She thought... So opening the poly bag she took out some colourfull candles and lit them... As the winter is going on they would be a great help in keep the room illuminated and warm too... She took out small stove and put in the corner like that she arranged her room... Took out the water bottle and drank as much needed... "Phew finally i am done" in this arrangement she completely forgot about the encounter that she had with her husband... She immediately pulled out a blanket and warm duvet...
And let herself got lost in the world of dreams...

***@***
*thud*
*bham*
After hearing the unusal tinkling of utensils, she got up with a jerk... And found a boy and girl were throwing her utensils, clothes here and there... Moreover they were messing her room up... She immediately straightened up and goes near them...
The girl noticed jodha and turn towards her... "Oh! See Shubh jalal's wife is up" both looked at her and laughed... She got irritated and stared them with anger visible in her eyes... She shouted "what the hell do you guys doing here?? Who the hell are you??" and a tight slap landed on her cheek... Tears brimmed in her beautiful eyes... "hey Ruqu... Don't yrr afterall she is jalal's wife..." again they laughed... Jodha felt humilated, no one has ever insulted like this... She got up engraged and tightly slapped both on their cheeks...
Shubh got angry... Next moment she got pinned towards the wall and her sleeve got torned brutally...

@@@@@
Please hit likes and comments...
They means alot to me...
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me 1st! Lemme read what did the Jallad do this time -_-
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
These are Jalal's friends or what?? How dares Shubh! How dares Ruks! How dares! How how how! I slapped em ri8 nw! What the 🤬 HELL!! He tored Jodha's sleeves! I am crying nw!
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wen will this torture end dear... 
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they are pure devils
update soon
Sricharan416 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jalal  ki torture  kam hi kya ?
these devils are also added to torture my jodha 
enough is enough I can't tolerate more 
btw why is she still staying with him

Nice update Neetu but please please pretty please stop this torture , ðŸ˜­, make jodha strong. 
chyetta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plss...is this a horror movie or wat...don't like it
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't endure more...
stop this torture on jodha!!
sorry re aj pm send nhi ho rha hai:'(
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what the hell with jalal .isn't it his torture r enough on jo nd now he bring his idiot frnds to torture her.
subh nd ruks 😡 ughhh...
plz stop all this torture on jo nd plz reveal the truth soon.can't bear all this anymore.
its height of torture yr
nd that subh how can he molest her .ughhh .
want to kill all of thm...