aree updating
NSKay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...rio...

hawh! How many muskans?? 1 2 3 4.. Omg! 4! 🤣

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kahan hain tumhari update? I will kill you 🤣 merko tutor padhake chali gayi bt here no update!
NSKay thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...rio...

Kahan hain tumhari update? I will kill you 🤣 merko tutor padhake chali gayi bt here no update!

updating yrr
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 9...

Jodha
closed her eyes and started to
breath heavily
feeling his hot
breathing tickling
her senses...
He came very close... Just a centimeter away and stopped... He kept looking at her intently...
She can feel her breath getting heavier...in fear she tightly held her long kurti... And closed her more tighter... She can feel him close to her, if she move an inch then there gaps will be filled and after that unfateful day she decides to be rooted at her place...
He smirked seeing his effect on her...his lips reached for hers... Suddenly his phone buzzed... he looked at her, she is in the same position... He took some steps back...but jodha is so scared that she didn't dare to open her eyes... He shook his head and went to attend his call...

After feeling the missing warmth she opened her eyes only to find arth standing infront of her... Suppressing his laughter as much as possible... The moment her eyes got opened he burst into laughter holding his stomach... She got embarassed and started to collect the scattered things... His laughter increased seeing her flushed face... Jodha got irritated and scrunched her nose... "uggh Arth... What the hell??"
Arth anyhow controlled
his laughter..."uh...huh... Jo what are you doing with the car??" and again laughed but seeing her who is on the verge of crying he stopped and took out a friend ship belt and tied it on her wrist... "that's why i had bought it...!!" he stated... She remembered when they were in market, she had argued with him for whole 30 minutes for buying this and ate his head with various questions like for who and why...
She smiled admist her tears... Finally she found someone with whom she can share her sorrows because her happiness got snatched away by her own husband... Who can be a reason of her smile... She immediately hugged him... He smiled and wrapped his arms around her... Oblivious to a pair of eyes...

@@@@@@@p

Please hit likes and
comments...
They means alot to
me...
Edited by Monucute - 8 years ago
NSKay thumbnail
This chapter is specially dedicated to Akku aka AkanshaJA...
Thankew so much darloo for this superb dp...
Edited by Monucute - 8 years ago
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it...continue soon plz😆