Sadda Haq Season 2

FARZ KA KARZ....

manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well...i hell frustrated...

let me first take out my frustration...aaarrrggghhh...
*felling better*😊

whats happening...

dhruv ragini randhir sanyukta anju...
muje chakkar aarahe hai...

i feel its high time randhir should tell truth to ragini...😕

yes seriously chupane se koi matlab nahi hai🥱...coz...ragini ummed laga ke bethi hai..ki karan aayega...shaadi karenge and all...
but randhir..think...usko baadme jab pata chale ha...tab zyada hurt hogi woh...

yeh dr dhruv...chupa rustam doctor hai kya🤔...i mean...pehle anju ki bimaari chupayi🤓...aab randhir ko bol raha hai ragini ko kuch mat baata🤓...i mean whats that...firstly i also thought randhir is doing right by hiding truth...but now its really gonna tough😲...kitne din jhooth bolega randhir...1 month...2 months 1 year...ya puri zindagi...kabhi na kabhi ragini has to accept the truth😳...and the wat her character is been protrayed...she is bubbly chirpy girl...if she gets a good life partner(ps no randhir please😡)she can easily overcome her sorrows...😊

its better now randhir tells the truth ...coz if its too late...ragini would be more hurt...then what she will go through now...😳

coming towards anju mata...and sanyukta...🥱
dr dhruv...😡

fine aabhi tak aacha banda lag raha hai...aage bhi aache rahe...bhagwan kare...😲
anju mata ko kuch nahi hoga...main bol rahi hu...randhir ki life mein problem hai..toh sanyukta ke life mein kyu nahi...parallel lines hai dono...huh!!!!!😡

dr dhruv...will not harm sandhir😊...i saw the pathetic video of promo...KOI AARAHA HAI PASS😕...i mean what was that😳...and what kind of background music was been played...huh!!!!😳 

dr dhruv...i think will not come in between sandhir...infact learning the fact that sandhir loves each other...he might play as a cupid between them👏...*hope so...*😕

i really felt soft corner for ragini😳...she is such a sweet girl😳...but seriously this ragini track is being streched now...sorry this what i feel...😳

and sandhir ka toh kya kehna...😕
i really feel sad for randhir and sanyukta too...😭
randhir should try to be open up...stuffing your sorrows your pain will lead  you no where...see start bhi hogaya...sanyukta dur jane bhi lagi...then what...again revenge mode mein chala jayega...he says he has very few people important in his life...agreed ..his past issues...karan's death...and all he is scared what if he loses her...but sach chupane se bhi you are already on verge on losing her...its the same thing...either tell her truth...or see her going away from you...😕

sanyukta...well today i feel sad for her...she tired...she tried very well...but the girl finally gave up...she tried to know his reason of being upset...but finally...gave up...and little did she know...her mother...is ill..brain tumour...she too will be devastated...and she needs randhir...ofcourse the first thing that would have come into her mind would be randhir...she needs him...and he is busy fulfilling his promise to karan...😕

bottom line is...
dono FARZ KE KARZ MEIN DOOB GAYE...😳
EK DOSTI KA FARZ NEEBHA RAHA HAI...😕
AUR DUSRA...BETI HONE KA FARZ...😕

KYA KABHI INKA PYAAR BHI INKA FARZ NAHI BAN SAKTA?????🤓

ohh...sorry...shq is not a love story...bhool gayi...

so guys...
thoda lamba hogaya...
but kya karu...
kahi toh bhadas nikal ni padegi na...
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sahi hai
after promo
nd spoller dekhkar 

kahi toh bhadas nikal ni padegi na...😆
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

sahi hai

after promo
nd spoller dekhkar 

kahi toh bhadas nikal ni padegi na...😆

Kaunsa  promo😲
manuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_a

Kaunsa  promo😲

dont tell me monika darling tune promo nahi dekha😲
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
manuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_a

SACH DII...

ITNI FRUSTRATED MEIN BREAK UP KE TIME PE BHI NAHI THI...(i mean sandhir breakup )😆

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Loll.. yeah.. sh iss not a lovestory..
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Manu teri bhadas bilkul thik hai.