its emotional update
but awesome one
god rag n kalpi both lonely by their dad
rag miss his mom n wat kalpi gonna do will hurt him more
but trust u 
will give lovely update
update soon
thanks sweety..πŸ˜ƒ
yeah they both are alone and they will find peace with each other...
yes you can trust me for ragna at the end ragna will be one..😳
work is under construction for this one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by luvragna - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
RagNa has parents who are only after money and don't care a damn how they get it
Sahil is one evil bas***d. He is wling to sell his daughter if she don't give in to his wishes
Poor Raghav only wish for his dad to love him and spend some time with him
I can't wait for RagNa to meet each other
Beautiful updates
Originally posted by rachufan

Emotional awesome updata dear oh no both raghav and kalpi i same boat both have same pain i wish kalpi raghav ko hurt na kare waiting for next part update soon dear
thanks dear..πŸ˜ƒ
yes they both are on same both ..
kalpi raghav ko starting main thodha tho pain hoga but at the end ragna will be one...😳
will update soon..
Originally posted by ...Natasha...

RagNa has parents who are only after money and don't care a damn how they get it
Sahil is one evil bas***d. He is wling to sell his daughter if she don't give in to his wishes
Poor Raghav only wish for his dad to love him and spend some time with him
I can't wait for RagNa to meet each other
Beautiful updates
yeah there dad's are only after money no matter what they have to lose...😑
oh yes he is one,he can stoop to any level for what he wants but at the end of the day we reap what we sow..so sahil will face his end..
raghav and his dad not made for each other type wale hain dad is for money and son for family..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...ragna will meet soon I guess after 1-2 updates..
thank you
Edited by luvragna - 8 years ago
Originally posted by caur

Nice 

thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by switymango

Superb update. .
 Vithal n neetuπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...my poor raghav want only his dad love n vithal😑 only want money. ...
Both raghav n kalpi facing same pain n lonelyness. ...
Update soon
thank youπŸ˜ƒ
yeah vithal and neetu...actually in ema they were having their ema(extra marital affair)but that was illegal so thought to bring them in legal relationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeah poor rags ...vithal don't understand rags feeling...yeah they both are in same boat..
will update in a moment..
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

lovely update dear.. Vithal is such a... Poor RagNa... Facing same problem... Ka***a fathers... They don't care for their kids.. Wish to kill them... Dear update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting...
thank you sweetyπŸ˜ƒ...yeah he is bas***d😳...yeah they are in pain and alone...yeah dad's are really ****😳...don't kill them dear they will get their share of punishment...will update soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ekta7yadav

Awesome update ...
thank you ektaπŸ˜ƒ..
Originally posted by Nandinisai

Wonderful update

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ...

Originally posted by deepu90

Nice update dr. Hope kalpi will surely fall for raghav. Ragna will fine peace in each other presence . Both leading t painful life
Thank dearπŸ˜ƒ...ofcourse she has and if she will not I will make her fall for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeah they will be in peace with each other soon...πŸ˜ƒ