Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: rachufan

Chhotu sa ragna first meeting setting wonderful superb update
raghav want alone kalpi already alone
She doesnot want hurt anyone what will she do
and how will their first meeting
waiting for dhamaka
Update soon dear

yes chotu sa setting for ragna meeting...
its all destiny who bring them tighter don't worry everything will be fine ...
their first meeting not thought about it yet...
will update soon...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: niru04

Waiting for ragna meeting

they will meet soon...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani214

superb update dear

Both were feeling restless n wanted peace ...aarrrgghhh jus hate der dads both hurting our ragna
Guess may b dey meet in temple or also wuld love der first meeting to b near beautiful lake side 
Eager to read nxt part...cont soon 

thanks dear...
yes and they will get peace with each other soon...their dad is a gone case study..dont bother...hmm their meeting actually not decided yet..will update soon...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hanz91

Great concept please continue

thanks ..will update soon...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: premap

I was trying to recall this story for a long while. Had forgotten the title but remembered the fascinating concept ! Also remembered it was never completed!!!!! Tragic!!!! Please if you are not too busy , DO update !

i know pre.. this is story was updated long time back..have to update something soon here...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
                Hehehe!!! I know its a surprise to all that I finally Updated this story of mine!! But you'll can count it as an bonus update for the completion of one of my story!!!!

Ohk!!! So as it is said, I have actually not updated this story since looonnnggg, do re-read all the part if you cant recollect this story!!!

Ohk, so without any more talks, lets read the next part;

PART 5

Kalpana was walking aimlessly on the road on search of peace and atlast she reached where she wanted to be for some peace. She was standing in front of a park surrounded with tons of greenery and in the middle of park there was a temple of ganpati surrounded with the plants and trees of different varieties of flowers because of which the area was surrounded with fragrance of rose, lilies and other flowers it looked like a beautiful house in middle of a fragranced garden and the beautiful river at the back of temple gave a view to die for, on the river the petals of the trees and plant were floating giving it a serene view. It was a perfect place and surrounding were one can call out for getting peace and some calmness and that was what kalpana came for.

Walking in the temple she prayed for getting the answers to her question and guidance for the right path she seeked blessing from bappa and holding the file which contained singhania's information she went towards the bench just opposite the river, don't know why she felt the need to be alone and was pulled towards that bench were she saw a man sitting with head down and tired shoulder like he is defeated from life. He was looking in down on ground with a lost look thinking something deep.

Kalpana don't know why but felt sudden pull towards him. She wanted to be beside him listen his pain, share his pain and console him, pamper him. She self-thought that, "how can she console him when she herself is in pain and finding answers...". Anyway she didn't knew when her legs involuntarily took her towards him and she set down.

Kalpana took a shot glance of him and instantly was attracted to him like a magnet. He was a tall, well-built man, with charming features and look to die for in a 3 piece tuxedo suit making him irresistibly hot and happening but his eyes held that pain which kalpana wanted to remove and sooth and wanted to see joy and liveliness in eyes for life. She didn't knew but after seeing him in pain she forgot that why she was here, she didn't realize she herself came here for peace. She wanted to talk with him but didn't knew from where to start from, she was self-thinking what to do when "Do you want to say something? ". She heard a manly, husky voice which gave shiver down her spine. She didn't knew when she turned towards that man and got lost in his eyes like she was melting just by seeing his dark deep eyes.

On the other side the situation was not different, the man himself was lost in her deep eyes like seeking comfort and strength from her. When he had came to the park he wanted to be alone and when he set on the bench remembering the old memories of his mom he suddenly felt peace calm and satisfaction came over him. He didn't knew why he felt that when suddenly his gaze fell on a princess standing mere few inches way from were he set, he instantly felt an urge to go towards her and seek comfort in her arms, he was thinking all this when he felt her set beside him. He stole a glance at her he felt that, she was a replica of an angle so pure and so innocent her big eyes way to her heart, he felt like drowning in them and forgetting all his suffering.

He felt like she wanted to talk with him so he asked her, " Do you want to say something? ". And that instance she gazed at him and now here they are gazing at each others eyes and drowning in them soothing their pain and gaining strength from each other unknowingly. They came out of their trance when they heard the sound of temple bells and looked away awkwardly here and there. Then to remove the awkward silence between them the man asked again that," You wanted to say something??"...

Kalpana looked at the man and suddenly felt her throat dry, she wanted to say something but her voice was not coming out from her mouth. Then she took a deep breath, " I have to say something, say something kalpi, he is talking to you" self-thinking that she mustered courage and finally spoke, " Hi...ahmm...Can...Can i sit here.."..

So howz it?? Non Sense?? I know it has to be because I cant seem to recollect how I pictured this story so I wrote what ever came to me mind..

So please don't get angry!!! Or else I'll cry😭😭😭

Next Update:- Don't Know WhenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Hopefully Soon!!!

Whoever wants Pm please Comment here(Those who are in the PM list, You'll don't have to Comment)

Dubeyanisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear and thanks for PM
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon 😊
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update