Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: abxetz

Awesome update darling ๐Ÿ˜›

thank you sweetheart..Tongue๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guyzz back with an chotusa update๐Ÿ˜ƒ...today I was free so thought to give one update today...

In this one new characters will be introduce which will play an important roll for ragna union i.e. Sultan๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

So here I present you my one more illogical update...๐Ÿ˜ณ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:- Raghav opened his eyes, his eyes were red due to anger, hurt and pain, standing up from his seat he moved towards his cabins window watching outside he said, "Mom I miss you, I love you and I will fulfil your last wish even if it will hurt me to stay with dad, I will becoz it was your wish...love you mom...but mom dad don't deserve your love or my...".

Part 3:-

"Mr. Kapoor...I...I'm...m...Re...a...d...y" kalpana said to her father in a stammering, nervous and guiltier tone.

"What are you saying dear daughter. Please say it clearly and loudly" Sahil said to kalpana with an evil smirk adorning his face. "Dad, I said that...that...I'm mm...", "OH, please stop stammering and be confident kalpana you are going to trap THE Raghav Sighania so be confident and carry attitude and style with you or else you will not be able to trap him and then I have to sell you to boss..." Sahil cut short kalpi and made her remember if she will not do what Sahil want her to do then he will sell her to sultan "underworld Don".

"NO!!! ok I said ok to you...I will make raghav fall for me...I will trap him for you...but Mr. Kapoor promise me that whenever this work is done you will never leave me on my own and will never try to interfere in my life.." Kalpi said to Sahil with anger in her voice and tears in her eyes...anger for Sahil...her dad and tears for that innocent guy with whose feelings she is gonna play with and was going to commit sin.

"OH darling daughter do you think that in your condition you can put conditions in front of me...no daughter...but becoz you are my blood I promise you that after this work no one will interfere in your life", Sahil said to kalpana by turning away from her to hide his evil smirk which clearly indicates that he didn't mean what he said to her...that something else was there in his mind.

"Ohkay Mr. Kapoor, but I don't know anything about that guy, except his name, I had not even seen his face...how will I be able to make him fall for me", Kalpana said to Sahil with little bit tiny hope that becoz she don't know anything about the guy her dad will not send her to this work...only if she knew...

"Don't worry kalpana...you don't have to worry about that...I will...I mean sultan will give you information about that raghav come he is waiting for you...I mean for us" saying this Sahil grabbed kalpi's arm and dragged her to his car and drove to his boss's go down. All the way kalpi was silent and drowning in guilt for joining hands with her dad to herself from her dad. Reaching the place Sahil dragged her to sultan's cabin and made her come face-to-face with the person she hated to the core...the reason due to which she lost her dad in this bad world...

"Sahil. Relax...why you are dragging her...she is a delicate doll...please don't behave harshly with her", Saying this sultan came near Sahil and kalpana and throw his fingers he caressed kalpi's smooth cheeks and was trying to kiss her on her cheek but kalpi stepped back and in a warning tone said, "Don't you dare come near me sultan. Or else!!"..."Or else what will you do doll", sultan said and step back in fake fear. "Or else I will kill myself", kalpi said with finality and she really wanted to die becoz it was a far better option than living with this cruel people who always want a chance to come near her. "Na, don't you think do that doll you don't know what you are for me" sultan while lustily roaming his eyes on her body and kalpi was feeling like she was being forced by him by his lustful eyes.

"Anyway, doll that's an another matter... you know your dear dad...oops I mean Mr. Kapoor said that you are ready to do this job for me" saying this he again came close to her holding her shoulder pulled her close to him and kalpi was trying to wriggled out of his arms staring straight in his eyes with fear evident in her doe-shaped eyes. "OH doll stop doing this you are making me lose my control. So I you don't want to be ravished by me right now then please stop wriggling "sultan was saying this while looking lustfully her pink lips...Hearing sultan's words kalpi stopped wriggling and stood like a lifeless statue in his arms while fears where reaching its peak in her eyes and her face drained and she became pale, She turned her eyes to see her dad for some help but Sahil was just seeing her and sultan with evil smile and with a look that said, "see...sultan can do anything with you and if you want to be away from  him forever then just do this work and leave".

Kalpi was really not able to recognize her dad...she don't know what to say?? How can a dad can be so cruel to her own daughter for the sake of money how can a father play with her daughter's life, her dignity...she don't know...she was not able to recognize her dad now...her dad was lost somewhere and now only Mr. Kapoor was there who can stoop to any level just to gain what he wants no matter what he has to do for that. Collecting every courage she have in her body which was being x-rayed by sultan the don kalpi looked at sultan and said, "I'm not interested in your job, or your work...and don't you dare to think that I'm doing this for you...No...No...Sultan I'm doing this for me so that after this I will be away from you...far away".

Hearing kalpi's words sultan looked at her eyes, gave her an evil smirk and release her from his arms and said, "Doll, think what you want to think...you are free for that ", leaving kalpi in a confused state by his words but she ignored his words and thought, "No kalpi don't think much now...you have to do it so that you can leave this place forever. I know I'm doing wrong but I can't let my life be ruin by anyone" saying to her she made herself strong and asked sultan about raghav.

"You are very much interested in this guy, doll remember one thing whatever you want to do you can do but remember don't ever get close to that sighania physically...understand one thing that you are mine girl", sultan said while forcefully entwining his fingers with her and kissing her knuckles. Kalpi felt disgust with his touch on her body but now she can't do anything she just thought, "Just for some time kalpi then you'll be free".

Suddenly sultan gave her a file containing each and every information about raghav sighania in that file and said, "read that carefully and remember one thing that our man will have our yes on you so don't you think you can do what you want...you just do what we are saying to and don't act over smart becoz if we come to know anything against our plan then.." sultan said in a warning tone. "Then what...What will you do", kalpi asked or properly shouted at him. "Nothing I will give you punishment with my style doll", saying this sultan licked her lips while gazing her lips, neck, cleavage and her brea**s that was covered by her clothes,

Sensing sultan hidden meaning and her lustful eyes on her assets she turned away from him in disgust and said, "Don't worry I know what I have to do" and left from there.

After she left sultan turned to Sahil who was a silent spectator of the whole drama and said, "You said her that she will leave after doing this job Sahil" sultan said with anger and threw furious glance at him. Sahil seeing this gulped his saliva and said, "Yes...sultan I said her so that she will say yes to my offer". "Do one thing straight she will not leave from here ever she is mine and will make her mine after this mission is completed by claiming her body and she will be with me whole of her life and don't you dare to take her away from me" sultan said in a threatening tone.

"No sultan Bhai...kalpana is all yours and after this mission you can have her fully and whatever I said to her is true in a way Bhai" Sahil said with a cunning smile, confusing sultan. "Don't play words game with me and spill the bean" sultan said to Sahil. "Sultan Bhai I mean to say that I said to her that after this mission she can leave my house means that she is actually leaving the house and coming with you so in a away what I said is true", Sahil explained to sultan.

"Hmm Smart Sahil you are right...and remember one thing that after her works is finish with that raghav I have her and she should not flew from here "sultan said. "Yes sultan...I will have my eyes on kalpana...I promise you that after her mission she will be all your's and you can enjoy her and use her for your entertainment but sultan remember you said me that after you will have kalpana by yourself you will make me your partner", Sahil said to sultan about his(Sultan) proposal that he had proposed to him(Sahil) for having kalpana.

"Yes...I remember don't worry after my work is done with kalpana you will be given what you deserve" sultan said with a smile which was returned by Sahil and Sahil left'

After Sahil left his right hand mannu came to him and said, "Sultan Bhai will you really make him your partner". Sultan looked at mannu and said, "are you out of your mind who will make that good for nothing Sahil my partner...remember one thing that in this world only one don is capable to survive that is only SULTAN and no one else...and I had just said to Sahil that I will make him  my partner but In reality after I will have my kalpi by myself, Sahil will be given what he deserve and that id death for eyeing my business...haahaahaahaa" saying this sultan started to laugh like a maniac which was joined by mannu later.    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap:- Probably Ragna first meeting unplanned...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ohkay here I finish this part...

I know bakwaas and illogical hai but kya kare jo hai so hai...

Now time to likes and comments ...positive...negative...both are...welcome..

Will update next part soon...

Till then...Byee...Enjoy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Hi dear I promise Maybe Later I'LL Read this I'M HEADING OUT SO i'LL TRY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
god how cheap her dad is
n that sultan eyeing kalpi
lots of mystery
hmm kalpi want t get free
n sahil partnership
how kalpi will be able t get out of this mess
update soon 
diti96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc story 
i think title "shud be is everything planned??"
Becoz evey1 is thinking that s/he is planning
Bt it will be not so
It's just a suggestion
Sry if ihv offended u
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.ye sahil sach mai kalpi ki papa hai chi uke samnai uski beti ke sath vo sulthan itni gira hua harquath kiya par ye ๐Ÿ˜ก poor soul ๐Ÿ˜ญ hope ki 2painful soul milkar ye shethano ko sabak sikayegi ๐Ÿ˜‰
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update but no ragna scene so sad.sultan such a jerk i doubt tat sahil is kalpi is real father:)
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome dear feel pity for kalpi how much her father cruel nd dirty minded he didnot care her feelings tears pain hope raghav give her all the happiness nd she give him update next chappy soon
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update. .
sahil is disgusting๐Ÿคข apane hi beti ke saat game khel raha hai...
sultan drooling over kalpi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก he see her lustfully ...
poor kalpi. ...Update soon