Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: caur

Nice concept πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sound interesting plz continue 

thank youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
work is under construction will update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
SamBricka thumbnail
superb update dear... Nice start... Dear update chappy soon...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

superb update dear... Nice start... Dear update chappy soon...

thanks dear..

will update in a moment...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guyzz back with another update of mine...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I really want to thanks everyone for liking my stories...even though I'm bit emotion depth main dikhao type...

ohkay without wasting your and my time here is the update and yes it is really Illogical one so when you are reading don't find something logical.

Warning:- You may have question for this update becoz even I'm having bit doubts so if something you don't understand you'll can ask...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:-  Sahil then turned to kalpi who by now had reached to him and said, "Now you decide what you want...and inform me..." and leaved from there. Leaving kalpi all alone in shocked, hurt, angry, confused and most importantly guilty. After some time kalpi said looking up as if praying to god said in a low voice,"Raghav Singahania...I'm sorry"...  

Part 2:-

At one place one man wearing 3 piece suit looking handsome and dashing entered into elevator and behind him following his bodyguards. The man removed his googles pressed last floor of the building where his cabin was situated.

When the elevator stop on his floor and he stepped out of the elevator, he started walking towards his cabin, his style of walking was conveying his attitude,arrogance,style and at the same time intelligence and smartness of that man, he was in the middle of the corridor and before entering into office he can hear voice of walking, rushing, running knowing very well his employees was till now enjoying and gossiping about something and after knowing their boss is coming they started their working, ignoring the hustle and bustle noises, the man entered into his office and started walking towards his cabin. Every employee of his stood up from his seat to greet Mr.singhania, accepting everyone's greeting the man entered into his cabin and removing his blazer he sat into his comfy chair.

Calling his friend Sammy he informed him that today he has to attend all the meeting on behalf of him and without waiting for his response he cut the call and threw the cell on his desk. Closing his eyes raghav mumbled," I miss you mom today...Why you leave me mom. Why you leave me to this man and go mom...I miss you...he doesn't even care for me mom". Saying this raghav started remembering...

Flashback

"Dad...Plz...listen to me", ragvithal in pleading tone.

"What to listen??? Raghav???...You are just creating a scene why don't you understand I don't have time to waste on your stupid wishes", vithal said in frustrating tone.

"But dad!!! What I'm asking for...I'm just saying to spend some time with me...with your son...plz...dad why don't you understand I'm feeling suffocating leaving alone all this years. I just want your some time...I'm not asking you to leave your work and stay with me all the time...I'm just saying some family time..like you, me and dinner or lunch or breakfast anything but some father-son time out of this business world...plz dad", raghav said in pleading tone.

"Raghav I told you...that I'm not wasting my precious time on your stupid demands like spending time with each other ...understand one thing...this business which is now on heights is becoz of my dedication towards business...and in business, time is money...in 1 minute we can make billons deal...and I'm not wasting even my precious 1 sec to your useless demand...understand...and what alone, suffocation you are talking about...you have everything in your life which many of can only dream but you have it in your hand..Say me what you do not have...you have everything...money, name, fame, respect, admirers, etc, etc, then what you want..."vithal all but shouted at raghav feeding up of his daily request of spending time with each other.

"I want my dad...I want his time...His love...his care...dad you are right I have everything name,fame,money,etc,etc...and many of the people can only dream about this but I have it in my fist...but dad you don't know inspite of having everything I have nothing...dad the people outside there can only dream of what we have...but they have something that inspite of having everything I don't have and that is family dad...dad I don't want what I have but I want what they have and i.e. family, their love, support.." raghav replied to vithal in a frustrating tone becoz vithal was not understanding his p.o.v.

Vithal was getting angry due to his convo and after raghav was finished he threw angry glance at him and stood up from his seat in the study room and said,"OHH!!!PLZ I don't want to listen your family...time...love...support jaap ...they will not get you what you have now ...you know whatever today we have is not becoz of families support but becoz of hard work and dedication...ughh you know what raghav you don't deserve to own this business you don't respect and value what you have...I have achieved it throw my hard work and dedication and you just don't deserve it...just go to hell..just get lost...good for nothing son you are...just like your idiot, stupid mom you are...like she always wished to have family time and etc, etc likewise you are also wishing the same...it's fortunate for me that now your mom neetu died 20 years ago but look her son is having same blood na so you are also following her steps "vithal said in disgusted voice.

Raghav hearing bad words for his mom got furious and angry and threw hard glance to vithal and said, "YES...dad you are right that it is good that she died atleast she is not tolerating you now...you know dad, you are for no good, not a good husband, father or son, mom loved you and she died waiting for you, waiting to see atleast your small glimpse before she took her last breath but you didn't came and she died...you didn't even came to her barsi becoz you were having your important meetings...you know dad you just say that you care for me but in reality you care for no one but you and your so called money...if I have not given mom promise that I will be with you in whole of my life and taking care of you, I would have left you earlier...JUSR BECOZ SHE TOOK PROMISE FROM ME ON HER DEATH BED THAT I HAVE TO BE WITH YOU ...I'm here...just becoz of mom...JUST BEOZ SHE LOVED YOU...DAD", saying this raghav wiped his tears that were spilling out of his eyes and made his way out of the mansion in the car towards the office.

End of Flashback

Raghav opened his eyes, his eyes were red due to anger, hurt and pain, standing up from his seat he moved towards his cabins window watching outside he said, "Mom I miss you, I love you and I will fulfil your last wish even if it will hurt me to stay with dad, I will becoz it was your wish...love you mom...but mom dad don't deserve your love or my...".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohkay so here I finish my illogical update...

You'll can even throw chappals, tomatoes or whatever you want becoz it will not reach to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now time for your comments...positive...negative...welcome...

Will update next part soon...

Till then...Bye...Enjoy...πŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by luvragna - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its emotional update
but awesome one
god rag n kalpi both lonely by their dad
rag miss his mom n wat kalpi gonna do will hurt him more
but trust u 
will give lovely update
update soon
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Emotional awesome updata dear oh no both raghav and kalpi i same boat both have same pain i wish kalpi raghav ko hurt na kare waiting for next part update soon dear
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update. .
 Vithal n neetuπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...my poor raghav want only his dad love n vithal😑 only want money. ...
Both raghav n kalpi facing same pain n lonelyness. ...
Update soon
SamBricka thumbnail
lovely update dear.. Vithal is such a... Poor RagNa... Facing same problem... Ka***a fathers... They don't care for their kids.. Wish to kill them... Dear update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting...
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dr. Hope kalpi will surely fall for raghav. Ragna will fine peace in each other presence . Both leading t painful life