Shastri Sisters

watch today's episode for just the two anuraj scenes

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Girls just two scenes were worth watching today . Both involving anuraj.
Though the first scene was as usual Anu mata defending neil and asking rajat to come for mummyji's vrat, the good thing about this scene was that the anuraj room decor has been changed. It is now a blue colour wall and the bed has a new bedspread and  girls it is now a smaller bed!!!! . At least hope Anu will sleep closer to rajat now!!!😆😆

The second anuraj scene was sweet. Rajat promises to come early and to take Anu shopping. He finally kissed her on the forehead after along time!!😳 this scene was real cute and a must watch

but girls did you notice the scene where kaajal is trying to seduce neil. she was wearing anu's nightdress. oh my god are the producers so hard-stripped for cash or did kaajal borrow anu's nightdress as well?

but anyways the rest of the episode was uninspring with the barthanwala and barthanwali  occupying a lot of space along with aastha

let us hope they show rajat and anu having a nice time shopping tomorrow . fingers crossed.

but i think something will happen before the vrat and rajat and minty's fight will worsen. in fact i want it to and i want anuraj to leave the  sareen house for some time . fingers crossed again

Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...Radhika...! Sorry..for not being able to comment on your daily analysis post since yesterday...! Waiting to get my new glasses...without it, it's difiicult for me to read small characters...and I end up having headache...! Yesterday, I met with an accident...another car bumped into mine...and I hit my head on the steering wheel and my glasses got broken...! ðŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you very much for the update Radhika.
I'd love to watch today's episode .

_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just watched these 2 AnuRaj scenes!  Happy to see the change of decor..  I find the 2nd AnuRaj scene was better than the first one  ! Ishita was really very cute by saying thank U... Both were looking fresh...  Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...Radhika...! Sorry..for not being able to comment on your daily analysis post since yesterday...! Waiting to get my new glasses...without it, it's difiicult for me to read small characters...and I end up having headache...! Yesterday, I met with an accident...another car bumped into mine...and I hit my head on the steering wheel and my glasses got broken...! ðŸ˜•

hi are u alright now? pl take care . dont bother about my posts just make sure you are ok . but i must tell u i love to read your views on the posts. pl do write when you are feeling better
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true!!! loved the anuraj scenes today!!!1😳 both were amazing and the blue colour suited their room so much!!! im glad to c thta our requests are being taken out seriously and they have changed the decor!!! i loved the morning wala scene it was so cute!!!😳 and she said so many thanku hope she had hugged him in happiness!!!😳 its ok no probs he gave her a kiss on her forehead!!! hayeee im flattered!!!😳  and yes others were a bakwaas in todays epi especially kajal didnt understand what she was trying to do!!!😆   and aastha i dont wanna talk anything🤢     others were fine i liked todays epi also!!! but today no dev??😲😲the whole track is revolved on her😲 
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radhika your posts are always very informative.Thanks a lot🤗
Radhika_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RUQAIYA10

Radhika your posts are always very informative.Thanks a lot🤗

thanks ruqs . glad that u like them.ruqs pl comment on VJ's IF profile we want to get his ranking up.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
u know radhika both the situations were perfect maine socha abhi hug karegi abhi hug karegi lekin nahi kuch nahi hua and rajju aise hi jaake so gaya kyonki usko bhi shaayad pata chal gaya k anu se aur anu ka kuch nahi ho sakta🥱 then the next scene usme anu ne waapas rajju ko cheek pe touch kiya and u know about kaajal borrowed nightie uski toh fitting bhi theek se nahi hui thi😆
Radhika_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorva22

u know radhika both the situations were perfect maine socha abhi hug karegi abhi hug karegi lekin nahi kuch nahi hua and rajju aise hi jaake so gaya kyonki usko bhi shaayad pata chal gaya k anu se aur anu ka kuch nahi ho sakta🥱 then the next scene usme anu ne waapas rajju ko cheek pe touch kiya and u know about kaajal borrowed nightie uski toh fitting bhi theek se nahi hui thi😆

pooru , rajat atleast forehead mein kiss kiya yaar😳  anu mata ka kya karen pooru . i give up pooru anu ka kuch nahi ho sakta. face cupping mein  anu ko milega Phd.   pooru bed ko dekha , chota ho gaya  ab  dekhte hai anu mata kya karegi