Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@poojashree yes i will try to visit the forum and yes baby and priyanka is same

@bindiya yes the moms who patch to tjeir husbands live with them in the same house bt leads father is in US for their business and chacha is here...bua has husband bt she left him and no chance of patch up.
poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

@poojashree yes i will try to visit the forum and yes baby and priyanka is same

@bindiya yes the moms who patch to tjeir husbands live with them in the same house bt leads father is in US for their business and chacha is here...bua has husband bt she left him and no chance of patch up.

You are always welcome on the Marathi forum .🤗
Madhyantari ,Baby cha nawra dhakawala hota .Janushree chya patch up nantar ,maybe Janu tya doganche patch up karel .😊

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

lovely post ranju :) i really liked today's episode as well, it was far less action packed 😆

im so busy with school and work i haven't had time to watch episodes, i've just been reading updates and forum is so slow too 🥱 

completely agree with zee and all these "new shows launching daily articles" 🥱
both of the shows i watch are on zee and these articles are making me more and more annoyed daily. They already have like 10 serials airing on the daily, where the hell are they going to put these new shows!! They only care about trps and slot leaders, doesnt matter if the serial is loved by the audience but not these trp aunties 
anyways what use is it complaining here lol -_- 

today's episode was lovely!! Gautam-Neelima finally moving on with their lives but im sure neelima will be back, satrangi is useless without her 😆
i too am looking forward to seeing them just live like a normal family, have dinner, have breakfast. Sit, talk, do normal people things. Not this fast forward motion drama, one mom after the other. Show will be finish in 2 months time 🥱
But all in all, im happy for ArHaan, and happy for Aarushi, she deserves to finally get a little happiness, poor girl has been suffering from mayka to sasural.

Precap, i liked and agreed with. 
Aarushi has a job. A job she worked hard for and excels in. Why should she jump and take over in Vatsala brand? That'll do nothing but cause problems for the entire family. 
Priyanka should also take part in the business. She's always at home making mischief. It's best she goes and works, become even more independent, she'll enjoy it. 
I think its best priyanka joins Vatsala bas 😆 

@bold - That's exactly what I'm worried about :/ That they will get rid of the main plot of the show within two months and then will start coming up with stupid and unnecessary tracks 🥱  
And precap...you said it! Aarushi has a job that she is good at and she'd even recently received a promotion, and her boss gave her the leeway to take a 6-month sabbatical. And now she is going to join Vatsala... that too as the joint MD 😳 It's ridiculous 😆
I hope they make it clear that she is only doing this temporarily and will rejoin her old office after the sabbatical. 
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojashree

No ,it is bit  similar to SS . In the Marathi Version , there was not  too much drama or negativity such as Lizard Drama ,Second Wife Drama etc . But yes ,it was a simple ,sweet story consists of Leading Couple's love story and their bond with six moms .In Marathi version ,there are always showing normal family life . This Marathi version is a light hearted serial ,it has own funny moments .Haa ,Villains waha bhi hain ,but they are not irritating most to our favourite couple -Janushree ! 😊  Yaha Arushi-Vihan means Arhaan ,so waha Janhavi-Shree means Janushree .😳❤️ and yes ,there is a similarity in both serial which is that Grandmother-in-laws  of both serials are sensible than other childish mother-in-laws .What's more ,it is a Bus-Stop love story .😳 .Also ,there are 3 romantic originally created romantic songs in M Version which are missing in SS . Janushree are similar like Arhaan .😳

But today ,this serial is going like a Ekta Kapoor's daily soaps  ! 😡 Such as Memory Loss ,Leading couple separation ,Divorce drama etc .But now ,I'm relieving that everything is becoming normal in this marathi serial .😃 Lead Couple will be reunite soon . And our Heroine is pregnant .😃
if you want to watch  marthi version's such episodes ,here are links .
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu-K45j6-YpB4Yolwd2ZAYZJGwLYKna4P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5a-_7u2rKY

Well ,Marathi Version is titled as "Honaar Sun Mi hya Gharchi "  😊
here you can watch episodes from beginnings ,but maybe there are such episode missing due to lack of continuity . 
I hope ,you will enjoy this Marathi Version like SS ! 😊

@bold - Oh how I wish SS also becomes that kind of a show soon... 
poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

@bold - Oh how I wish SS also becomes that kind of a show soon... 

Agreed ! 😊