Satrangi Sasural

Grihapravesh- A new beginning for the show hopefully

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Am really glad the N-G wedding track is over. It was one of the most unconvincing and irritatingly long tracks of this show. Filled with too many illogical twists and downright idiotic ideas (A poisonous lizard that bites? Badly enough to cause that much loss of blood? Is this a fantasy show?πŸ˜•) The only relief during this track were the amazing ArHaan moments and some sweet scenes between the family members.

But with Aarushi's official grihapravesh, I guess and hope the story is going to enter a new stage 😊 I know the stories of the other mothers are coming up. But before they start, I would like to see some episodes that focus on the emotional bonds within the family.  Between ArHaan and between ArHaan and each of the mothers. I want to see normal/everyday scenes in the Vatsal house, like we'd seen in the initial days. Post Arhaan's wedding, we haven't even seen all of them eat together as a family until now :/ The family business seems to have been forgotten.πŸ˜†

Even after the mothers' individual tracks start, it would be great if the writers go a little slow and focus on the emotional aspect of the story instead of trying to make it "action-packed" and cramming in ridiculous kidnapping and poisoning sequences and brainless "running race" scenes .  The CVs really have to slow down a bit. The story is running like the Rajdhani express πŸ˜• They should give the viewers a few moments to at least absorb what is going on.

I watch this show for ArHaan and the beautiful story of relationships within the Vatsal family. And I have seen little of that post the wedding. ArHaan, the unique family set up and the superb cast are the USPs of this show. And if they are not exploited properly... well, I have no illusions about this channel, and almost every day there are more articles about new shows that are scheduled to be launched on Zee. Our ratings are good but they are not good enough.  This show HAS to become the slot leader for it to be safe.  

I know it's of no use posting all this here, but had to get it out of my system before I get back to my work πŸ˜†

Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Correct post diπŸ‘πŸΌ pahale toh i didnt understand N-G bt after lots of attempt finally i succeded its neeluma gautamπŸ˜† jokes apart bt i agree with u di ..the story must be lead centric and i loved this shows marathi version and thats why i have lots of expection from this..and afterall the show is abt Arhaan and relationship between moms..so i think after gruhpravesh we can see the normal life...and they must be now slower their speed ..πŸ˜† kabhi kabhi itane slow chalte hai ki hum hee kahate hai plz be fast and kabhi usase ulta...hope we will get what u write in the post.
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

Correct post diπŸ‘πŸΌ pahale toh i didnt understand N-G bt after lots of attempt finally i succeded its neeluma gautamπŸ˜† jokes apart bt i agree with u di ..the story must be lead centric and i loved this shows marathi version and thats why i have lots of expection from this..and afterall the show is abt Arhaan and relationship between moms..so i think after gruhpravesh we can see the normal life...and they must be now slower their speed ..πŸ˜† kabhi kabhi itane slow chalte hai ki hum hee kahate hai plz be fast and kabhi usase ulta...hope we will get what u write in the post.

WOh main baar baar neelima-gautam likh likh ke bore ho gayi thi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Waise aaj ka episode looks like a step in the right direction :D Grihpravesh scene was lovely! Really loved the scene where Aarushi is too choked to speak 😳 And Vihuu toh abhi se impatient hoing πŸ˜† "Jaldi karo Aarushi!!" haha he is so cute! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  And new montage bhi mast hain! :) 

Bas precap thoda ajeeb laga πŸ˜† Neelima is sooo happy with her married life that she wants to hand over her post in the company to Aarushi, who has absolutely no experience in handling such a big business πŸ˜† Aisa koi karta hain kya πŸ˜† On another note, is the actress quitting the show? Ghar se toh jaa hi rahi hain and ab office se bhi gayab ho jayegi πŸ€”
Renu111 thumbnail
Gruhpravesh ho gaya kya...mein dekha nahi episode..and neelima will handover her post to aarushi sach mein ajeeb hai... πŸ˜† bt aarushi know abt vatsal brand naa woh khud bhi toh pahanati thi πŸ˜† bt if neelima show se chali jayegi toh saat saas kahase hongi...serial name is satrangi sasural naa..so mujhe nahi lagata ki aisa hoga.
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post ranju :) i really liked today's episode as well, it was far less action packed πŸ˜†
im so busy with school and work i haven't had time to watch episodes, i've just been reading updates and forum is so slow too πŸ₯± 

completely agree with zee and all these "new shows launching daily articles" πŸ₯±
both of the shows i watch are on zee and these articles are making me more and more annoyed daily. They already have like 10 serials airing on the daily, where the hell are they going to put these new shows!! They only care about trps and slot leaders, doesnt matter if the serial is loved by the audience but not these trp aunties 
anyways what use is it complaining here lol -_- 

today's episode was lovely!! Gautam-Neelima finally moving on with their lives but im sure neelima will be back, satrangi is useless without her πŸ˜†
i too am looking forward to seeing them just live like a normal family, have dinner, have breakfast. Sit, talk, do normal people things. Not this fast forward motion drama, one mom after the other. Show will be finish in 2 months time πŸ₯±
But all in all, im happy for ArHaan, and happy for Aarushi, she deserves to finally get a little happiness, poor girl has been suffering from mayka to sasural.

Precap, i liked and agreed with. 
Aarushi has a job. A job she worked hard for and excels in. Why should she jump and take over in Vatsala brand? That'll do nothing but cause problems for the entire family. 
Priyanka should also take part in the business. She's always at home making mischief. It's best she goes and works, become even more independent, she'll enjoy it. 
I think its best priyanka joins Vatsala bas πŸ˜† 
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
bindiya-95 thumbnail

renu you watched marathi version? πŸ˜² how is it? 
is it really similiar to SS ? 
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

renu you watched marathi version?😲how is it?

yes i watched it..and i left the show for sometime bt now again started to watch...and its nt that much similar ..in marathi version massi maa is nt married ..uski shadi fix hui thi bt groom was frod and now she is handling marriage buro ...and some tracks r similar between two bt SS showed them early.
poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

renu you watched marathi version? πŸ˜² how is it? 

No ,it is bit  similar to SS . In the Marathi Version , there was not  too much drama or negativity such as Lizard Drama ,Second Wife Drama etc . But yes ,it was a simple ,sweet story consists of Leading Couple's love story and their bond with six moms .In Marathi version ,there are always showing normal family life . This Marathi version is a light hearted serial ,it has own funny moments .Haa ,Villains waha bhi hain ,but they are not irritating most to our favourite couple -Janushree ! 😊  Yaha Arushi-Vihan means Arhaan ,so waha Janhavi-Shree means Janushree .😳❀️ and yes ,there is a similarity in both serial which is that Grandmother-in-laws  of both serials are sensible than other childish mother-in-laws .What's more ,it is a Bus-Stop love story .😳 .Also ,there are 3 romantic originally created romantic songs in M Version which are missing in SS . Janushree are similar like Arhaan .😳

But today ,this serial is going like a Ekta Kapoor's daily soaps  ! πŸ˜‘ Such as Memory Loss ,Leading couple separation ,Divorce drama etc .But now ,I'm relieving that everything is becoming normal in this marathi serial .πŸ˜ƒ Lead Couple will be reunite soon . And our Heroine is pregnant .πŸ˜ƒ
if you want to watch  marthi version's such episodes ,here are links .
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu-K45j6-YpB4Yolwd2ZAYZJGwLYKna4P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5a-_7u2rKY

Well ,Marathi Version is titled as "Honaar Sun Mi hya Gharchi "  πŸ˜Š
here you can watch episodes from beginnings ,but maybe there are such episode missing due to lack of continuity . 
I hope ,you will enjoy this Marathi Version like SS ! πŸ˜Š

Edited by poojashree - 8 years ago
poojashree thumbnail

yes i watched it..and i left the show for sometime bt now again started to watch...and its nt that much similar ..in marathi version massi maa is nt married ..uski shadi fix hui thi bt groom was frod and now she is handling marriage buro ...and some tracks r similar between two bt SS showed them early.

'
Renu ,I'm happy to hear that you are started again to watch HSMHG .πŸ˜ƒ  Kadhi Kadhi HSMHG forum war yet jaa .😊
Seriously ,Mala SS madey Priyanka la bhagun Baby chi aathwan yete  ,both are same naa ! πŸ˜‘
bindiya-95 thumbnail
@ renu : ohh accha, so now in marathi version, husbands that patched up moms do they live with them now in same house with all the moms? 

@poojashree: woow lighthearted sounds good after that gautam-neelima drama that fortunately just got over πŸ˜† 
Before SS started i read up a little on Jhanvi-Shree story and looked at some pics and they sounded and looked so adorable! Vihaan and Aarushi definitely had alot to live up to πŸ˜†
And wowww, all that drama happened😲 thankfully it settled down! and you can go back to enjoying it. Unfortunately, all soaps somewhere down the line always take the ekta route πŸ₯± But glad everything is back to normal now!
Thank you for sharing links to episodes😊 but unfortunately i dont know Marathi  but maybe other people who visit forum might be wanting to watch it so thanks for posting links πŸ˜ƒ