Frustration Thread !!! The Black Day !! >:( :/ - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Hmmm...Ohkayyy!!!

Now that day was the day when I and mostly all of us was dreaming about ragna marriage and their SR...
But...But no our all dream was flushed by that good for nothing ema cha...they can go to hell and rot their...urghhh...that day was the day when I literally wants to break my t.v into pieces, it is one of the most horrible day,evening,night,week of my life...I was crying bucket full of water,ignoring my studies,my health and was going into depression ...just becoz of this CVS AND DAMLA MAKHI...I seriously never thought that raghav would do something like that...it was a more disappointing than angry moment for me...I hate you cvs...it's was NYC that the serial has to close...they deserved it...cheaper,jerks,good for nothing cvs...HATE YOU AND THAT DUMLA AND MAKHI TOO THE CORE...IF you would have met me I would have and will strangle you to death...

ahhh...now I'm feeling much better now after removing some of my pain and anger...
Originally posted by zindgidilse

meri taraf se b same πŸ˜‘😑😑

they deserve it😑😑😑😑
Nikalo saari frustration on the next page's pic of makhi nd majoor rag🀬 Edited by zindgidilse - 8 years ago

picture17
picture15 Edited by zindgidilse - 8 years ago
Spill out all ur frustration By quoting these pic Edited by zindgidilse - 8 years ago