Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: swaralika

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE TELL ME WHOM SHOULD KABIR MEET FIRST, NISHA OR VIRAJ. I NEED THE ANSWERS BY TODAY AS IM PLANNING TO INTRODUCE KABIR WITH ANYONE OF THEM IN THE THIRD CHAPTER. PLEASE GUYS...SUGGEST. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.

THANKS.

nisha 😳
Infinite_Flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaralika

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE TELL ME WHOM SHOULD KABIR MEET FIRST, NISHA OR VIRAJ. I NEED THE ANSWERS BY TODAY AS IM PLANNING TO INTRODUCE KABIR WITH ANYONE OF THEM IN THE THIRD CHAPTER. PLEASE GUYS...SUGGEST. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.

THANKS. 

Would it be asking for impossible if I would say both of them...Three people BAM together and Kabir meets both of them simultaneously !!! ;)

swaralika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi

Would it be asking for impossible if I would say both of them...Three people BAM together and Kabir meets both of them simultaneously !!! ;)
See, nisha and viraj have already seen and interacted with each other, but still..I'll think over this. Thanks

swaralika thumbnail
AANYMORE SUGGESTIONS? IF YES, THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHOM SHOULD KABIR MEET FIRST, NISHA ORR VIRAJ, OR THE TRIO TOGETHER. PLEASE TELL ME, FAST. I'M GONNA DO WHAT MY READERS WANT. SO PLEASE TELL ME. IT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST.
LOVE,
SWARALIKA

P.S. PLEASE TELL ME.
Edited by swaralika - 8 years ago
shivani_agl thumbnail
Viraj...kuch to rajbir bromance hoga
swaralika thumbnail
I'm so sorry for not posting on time. But I promise, I'll post the third chapter today itself. And yes, I've figured out whom will kabir meet first.
swaralika thumbnail

~Chapter 3~

Vasundhara had done checking Nisha. Although her wounds were minor, she had asked Nisha to meet her for a weekly checkup the coming Sunday, that is day after tomorrow. After the checkup, she was sitting in the main hall of the Gangwal mansion with all the family memberes. Just then a very exhausted Ramesh entered and directly going to Vasundhara he said: "Dr. I've bought almost all the medicines that you wrote except that one syrup." And he handed over the prescription to Vasundhara.

"Uhh..Mr Gangwal, actually I'm new here, so I don't know much of the pharmacies. But, I guess I have one of the bottles of this syrup. So you can take it from me."

"Ya..this will be fine. I'll go with you. Come" Ramesh said .

Kabir had been staring at the photograph for about the last ten minutes. Although he had told Vasundhara that he will not ask her questions about their family, his curiosity had overpowered him. And now he was sitting with the photograph that he found in his mother's drawer. He remembered how he had seen Vasundhara crying silently with this photograph in her hands in Dubai.  At that time only, he had made his mind to find out this man whoever and wherever he was, he would find him. and coming to India was the first step in this mission, which he had successfully accomplished.

"Maa, please na, I'll not get another chance. Please?"

" No means no Kabir, you are not going to India." Vasundhara snapped back.

"But why Maa, Dubai dance school is giving me a scholarship! How can't I miss this opportunity to learn in my own home country? It's just a matter of one year. I'll learn what all I have to learn and will come back to you. Please?"

"Maa?" Kabir said nervously on the phone.

" Kabir! you are coming after one week! I can't wait to see you dear!" Vasundhara said happily. She had never been so happy before.

"Maa, I want to stay more. I want to open my own academy. And my institute is even ready to fund me Maa."

"Maa? "

"Maa?"

Where Kabir was waiting for a response from Vasundhara, she had cut the call and was sitting on the floor crying. After all, she had tried her whole life to keep Kabir away from the horrified past of her. But now, now she had failed in front of destiny. Destiny itself was calling him. And even she cannot stop him this time.

A new day started with the sun's rays. Viraj was sitting on the dining table ready to go to Lakshya. Just then daadji entered with the newspaper and his breakfast.

"Dadji, is it there?" Viraj asked.

"Yes, Viraj. The advertisement is there. See at pg no. 2, it is there only."

Viraj opened page 2 and looked at the advertisement given on that page. 

Lakshya Academy
a shooting ground for shooting stars

invites all the young girls of India to try their hand at shooting, a sport that is being vanished from the country.

Trials start from 30 May till 5 June.

Timings: 11 .m. to 5 p.m.

Viraj Singh Rathore.

"Thank you Daadji. Now I only hope that  I get to see some girls tomorrow. Anyway, what about the office assistant post? There's no advertisement for that." Viraj enquired sipping his coffee.

"Actually, the organizer said that all the spaces were filled. so we have to order tomorrow." Daadji said.

"Hmm. Okay. We'll see. Come let's go, We need to Lakshya."

Nisha had just opened the newspaper when Saurav came to her room and said:

"Oye, open the 2nd page."

"Why?" she said still reading the first page of the newspaper when Saurav snatched it from her and then showed her the Lakshya Academy advertisement.

"Saurav please, I'm not doing this."

"See Nishu, you will not get a better opportunity than this. Yesterday only you said to Dadaji about doing something and today you see this. This isn't co incident, right?" and with that Saurav left leaving Nisha to think over it.

Nisha turned to the next page and started thinking over what Saurav just said.

Maybe, maybe this is what destiny wants? Maybe it is time to start something fresh?

And with that, she looked down at the newspaper to find yet another advertisement, a quiet attractive one. Only, this was of a dance school by the great choreographer, Kabir Kumar.

She smiled and went with the paper to Kirti's room. 

Edited by swaralika - 8 years ago
swaralika thumbnail
Okay guys, third chapter is up. Please leave your precious comments and tell me how is it.

P.S  There is a part in which Viraj misses something. I dare you all to find it and tell me what is it. 😉😉 It is something very important😉
swaralika thumbnail
Guys please comment and find out what didn't viraj saw in this chapter
Do comment guys..
Adeenafari thumbnail
It's kabir 's dance school that viraj missed.  And nice update😛