Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaralika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
here comes the first chapter. i'm extremely sorry guys for not posting on time. but see, I've posted a long update. And to those who would want viraj's part, actually, his part is a bit long ...so he will cover almost whole of chapter two. Anyways, I've updated the first chapter. And i'm eagerly waiting for your replies. Please guys, please comment.
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
great plot! 
Man the tittle made me start laughing, because i just started writing my own fic with the same title only based on another show. Ever since I've heard the song by arjit singh its turned into a bulldozing motivating force.

Good luck with the fic and please Pm me if possible when you update (Y)

huda123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great start! Continue soon! 
Amina... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start...
Continue soon...
candy.shameema thumbnail
Interesting plot pls update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Great plot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... 3 people surrounded with their own darkness will be each other's light๐Ÿ˜Š...  Please update soon๐Ÿ˜Š...
swaralika thumbnail

~CHAPTER 2~

Kabir and Vasundhara were having their coffee in their balcony when Vasundhara spotted a girl walking down their lane. Although it was dark, she could guess her to be in her 20's through the lamp post falling on the girl's face.

"Did you notice that girl, Kabir?"

Kabir who was looking at the other side, turned towards her mother by her sudden question.

"Which girl, Maa?" he said as he looked down the balcony.

"Oh!" he said as he saw the back of the girl whom Vasundhara was referring to fading away in the dark

"So, what about her?" he again asked remembering his mother's out-of-the-box question.

"I was once like her. A young girl when... when I met your father, Kabir." She said sipping the hot coffee.

"I was walking down a road and his car bumped into me.

"He had a car!?" Kabir asked wondering whether cars were available at that time or not.

"Oh! Yes, yes. He had one. An ambassador. Pure white color was it. He immediately got down of the car when he saw that I was lying on the ground. Although I had very minor wounds on my hands and legs, he was worried as if I really had an accident. I watched him carefully as he asked his driver to help him pick me up to his car."

" So, he took you to his home at your very first meet? Ahaan!..." Kabir said teasingly to which Vasundhara smiled and continued:

"Yes. And when I reached his home, I was shocked. I could have died seeing his house instead of dying due to my accident..." She paused a bit for a response from Kabir. But when nothing came, she continued smiling and looking at Kabir:

" He, your father, Kabir, was the prince of Jaipur."

"WHAT!?" Kabir busted out as soon as she finished saying her last sentence. He continued, " You were a queen? Wait...you are the queen of this Jaipur Maa!!! And no one knows about it? Maa I, The great Kabiraa, is the prince..no no, the to be king of Jaipur!!!"

Kabir was about to lift her mom up in excitement when she said coldly, "We had a son Kabir."

This made him stand still. A son? My...no no.

"Ofcourse, me!" he said brushing of the negative thought.

" Not you, Kabir. Another son, My Raja. Older than you. Five years older than you. "

So my presumption goes right.

" What, Maa. Who is he? Where""

"Kabir!"  Kabir was cut in between by her mother. "I know you have many questions in your mind, but""

" Maa!", this time, Kabir cut her and seeing her Maa in tears, he said while hugging her, " Don't say any more. We will not talk about this. For me, you are my family. No one else."

Vasundhara broke the hug and was about to say something when her phone rang. Kabir went inside with the coffee mugs while Vasundhara picked the phone looking at the clock in the balcony that struck 8:20.

***********************

THUD!!

She collapsed on the road. What the hell happened just now!?

"Hey, miss? Are you all right?" Viraj said as he came running to Nisha who was lying there.

"Ya! But couldn't you see and drive ? Huh?" she bursted out after she realised what happened to her. Viraj immediately kneeled down to her and took her bleeding hand in his. Although she had very minor wounds on her hands and legs, Viraj got worried as if he had killed her. After a little argument between the two, Nisha watched him carefully as he asked his driver to help him pick her up to his car.

" What's your name? And where do you live? He asked turning behind to find her having difficulty fastening the seatbelt of the backseat. She said while struggling with the seatbelt, " I am Nisha Gangwal,Mr. Viraj singh Rathore.  And ya, near Gangwal shops."

" Wait" he said and got down of the car. He then opened the backdoor and help her fasten her seatbelts. Nisha, on the other hand was having great difficulty with all this proximity of his.  

So, a person from the famous Gangwal jewellers!

"By the way, you are sucha big shooter! And then also you couldn't drive carefully?" Nisha snorted after a while when they were heading towards her home. 

"If you could see, I have a driver with me. And he's not here to fan me but to drive." Viraj retorted back.

The driver was quiet all the while and Nisha too, joined him after Viraj's words and her stupidity.

************************

"Nishu, what happened?" Lakshmi screamed as she saw Nisha entering the house with a wounded hand and leg.

"Lakshmi, Relax me. Maa, nothing happened. Just a small accident." Nisha said as she saw all the other members of the house entering the hall with a worried expression on their faces.

"Wait, let me call the doctor." Ramesh said while dialing a certain Dr. Gupta's number.

"Nishu, come sit here." Dadi said pointing towards the sofa. Nisha looked at the main gate. I couldn't even thank him.

" Nisha, what were you doing alone in the night that you got such bruises?" Roopan, her choti taiji, said sarcastically.

"Didi"" Lakshmi was cut in between by Nisha. " Taiji, actually I was out with my boyfriend, and he wounded me like this." Nisha snapped back at her. Roopan, sensing her sarcasm and everybody's angry face, chose to be quite. Nisha went towards the sofa and comforted herself there thinking about how to say thank you to Viraj.

" Dr. Gupta is not available, he---" Ramesh was saying after making a call with the doctor when Lakshmi spoke, " What will happen now? Who will come now?"

" Lakshmi, listen first." Ramesh said calming her wife. "Dr. Gupta said he is sending a female doctor here. She'll be here any moment."

After almost 10 minutes, there was a knock at the gate. Everyone looked in its direction to find a woman standing there with a kit.

Lakshmi, who was sitting besides Nisha, stood up and asked, " Dr. Gupta sent you here?"

" Yes, he sent me here. And I am Dr. Chauhan." Vasundhara said as she entered the house.

Edited by swaralika - 8 years ago
swaralika thumbnail
 I am grateful to all those who have liked and commented on this ff. Thank you all and I am extremely sorry guys for not updating for so long. Please leave your comments. They mean a lot to me.
swaralika thumbnail
Guys please yaar please comment. It really means a lot to me. If you can spend some time in reading then please comment too. Please.
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting story
Some deep feeling is there in this story.
Waiting to see what happens next.