Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish there were more interviews of creative heads and channel heads, it makes for more interesting reads and takes on the situation. Edited by AnomanderRake - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I wish there were more interviews of creative heads and channel heads, it makes for more interesting reads and takes on the situation.

Same here...wish they conducted more interviews with the creatives, writers and directors...would love to know what goes on behind the scenes and the way they visualize a scene or storyline. 

I remember for NBT, there was this awesome telly site called Rangmunch which did awesome interviews of the cast and crew...they even conducted an interview with the music director once and he explained the way all the themes for the show were composed...incidentally the same guy is doing music for KY2 right now😆

Might have been a Viacom internal transfer thing...Colors and MTV are both Viacom channels. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Same here...wish they conducted more interviews with the creatives, writers and directors...would love to know what goes on behind the scenes and the way they visualize a scene or storyline. 

I remember for NBT, there was this awesome telly site called Rangmunch which did awesome interviews of the cast and crew...they even conducted an interview with the music director once and he explained the way all the themes for the show were composed...incidentally the same guy is doing music for KY2 right now😆

Might have been a Viacom internal transfer thing...Colors and MTV are both Viacom channels. 

Its interesting to read the insights TBH , helps in understanding their thought process.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you richa for ky2 and manan
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this interview Richa. We really appreciate it. You are doing a very good job, and been handling Manan Wonderfully uptil now. :D
I didn't know she did MJHT.. one of my favorite shows.. <3
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Leave comments on site, Richa will read comments there...

MB
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs..lovely interview
Geet and ky2 are my favorite shows
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH I just read this!
Thanks a lot for posting..

Some REALLY interesting questions, and I like the answers too...a sensible, balanced person, is Richa.
We need MORE of such GOOD interviews :)
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs..im so thankful to her fr giving ky2..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Tfs dear! :)
Lovely interview by Richa Yamini! :D