Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Richa Yamini on Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and much more( article) (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deea_86

Do you think creativity is really encouraged on Indian television?
Of course it is maybe in hurry but if you think about it we are making a two and half hour long movie in a week's time and that too week after week month after month and sometimes year after year to keep entertaining the viewers for such long stretches of time, there is definitely some creativity going into it.

I liked this answer a lot...truly sometimes when you think about it, the amount of work going into making a daily soap is far more than we can imagine for a movie...and they literally have to repeat this cycle non-stop over and over again and nail it each time...it's like making 100s of movies in very high pressure situations...and in all of that STILL try to constantly find ways to be creative and innovate (atleast the ppl who TRY, I'm talking about)...that does deserve appreciation. 

Edited by AreYaar - 08 May 2015 at 8:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsDeea_86Cat.

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
TFS
hats off to Richa Yamini for making ky2 so special!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deea_86

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I wish there were more interviews of creative heads and channel heads, it makes for more interesting reads and takes on the situation.

Edited by AnomanderRake - 08 May 2015 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deea_86AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I wish there were more interviews of creative heads and channel heads, it makes for more interesting reads and takes on the situation.

Same here...wish they conducted more interviews with the creatives, writers and directors...would love to know what goes on behind the scenes and the way they visualize a scene or storyline. 

I remember for NBT, there was this awesome telly site called Rangmunch which did awesome interviews of the cast and crew...they even conducted an interview with the music director once and he explained the way all the themes for the show were composed...incidentally the same guy is doing music for KY2 right nowLOL

Might have been a Viacom internal transfer thing...Colors and MTV are both Viacom channels. 

sheetal_tellsDeea_86Cat.

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

Deea_86

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Same here...wish they conducted more interviews with the creatives, writers and directors...would love to know what goes on behind the scenes and the way they visualize a scene or storyline. 

I remember for NBT, there was this awesome telly site called Rangmunch which did awesome interviews of the cast and crew...they even conducted an interview with the music director once and he explained the way all the themes for the show were composed...incidentally the same guy is doing music for KY2 right nowLOL

Might have been a Viacom internal transfer thing...Colors and MTV are both Viacom channels. 

Its interesting to read the insights TBH , helps in understanding their thought process.

Deea_86

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thank you richa for ky2 and manan

Deea_86

poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this interview Richa. We really appreciate it. You are doing a very good job, and been handling Manan Wonderfully uptil now. :D
I didn't know she did MJHT.. one of my favorite shows.. <3

Deea_86Nikki_Titli-Swetha-

Go to top