Busy honge.. kitne aur bhi kaam hota h na unhei 

tum na ashu apne adopted papa ki tarafdari mat karo
 raaj darbaar  baith ke bus  uss noor poor ke face expresstion dekh rahe the🥱
Posted: 8 years ago
hum vote karte hai ashu 
 thodi der se cheak  pm
Guys,
I don't think people like me here in Ashoka Forum. I am a bit offended, and hurt with things happening with me in the Forum. (None of you are to be blamed. All of you are my friends.) After all this, I don't think I should come to Ashoka Forum anymore. Maybe things will be more healthy and happy without my posts. I am feeling a bit strange. I really love you all and have enjoyed a lot with you all in these few weeks through our game. I am very sad to say bye to you all. I will miss you all very very very much. Everyone of you. I don't want to leave but I guess I should. Anyways, I will miss being Sushim. Lots of love to you guys...

All the best for the awards and do enjoy :) Keep playing and keep cheering. Bye :)
Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Guys,
I don't think people like me here in Ashoka Forum. I am a bit offended, and hurt with things happening with me in the Forum. (None of you are to be blamed. All of you are my friends.) After all this, I don't think I should come to Ashoka Forum anymore. Maybe things will be more healthy and happy without my posts. I am feeling a bit strange. I really love you all and have enjoyed a lot with you all in these few weeks through our game. I am very sad to say bye to you all. I will miss you all very very very much. Everyone of you. I don't want to leave but I guess I should. Anyways, I will miss being Sushim. Lots of love to you guys...

All the best for the awards and do enjoy :) Keep playing and keep cheering. Bye :)

hey what happened ?
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Guys,

what happened dear😲
 aare aise kaise ja rahe ho😭

what happened to sushim ?  
Originally posted by _barbie

what happened to sushim ?  

pata nahi indu.

Originally posted by moniloveasya

pata nahi indu.

mujhe bhi nai pata 😔