Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Salman cant pay them anything unless the court says so.

@rogerrocks can clarify but I think I am quite right.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: marium.marium

Court directed Salman to pay 19Lakhs as compensation & Salman paid it way back in 2002-2003 itself when the accident happened. It's the system and authorities to blamed for compensation not reaching the victims completely.

So that 19 Lakhs was also pocketed by court officials? Fantastic! πŸ‘
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Kareenafanatic

Bingo.
CANNOT thumbnail
Salman Khan ran a charity organization but why didnt he help his ex-bodyguard when he was suffering and needed medical treatment (if am not wrong). Any good human being would go ahead to help anyone who is need.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arishma108

is it not public knowledge that on the Bombay High Court's orders, the actor paid Rs. 19 lakh for the victims - 10 lakh for the family of the dead man, three lakh for the seriously injured and 1.5 lakh for those with minor injuries and that none of the money reached the family?

I have heard that salman did pay the compensation to the families...what did they do with the money?
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

So that 19 Lakhs was also pocketed by court officials? Fantastic! πŸ‘

OMG...what kind of country is India...too much corruption...such a disgusting act...they don't have humanity at all...this people needs to die...

I did read years before that salman did pay the compensation to the families
They need to give victim impact statements then
persadian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I have heard that salman did pay the compensation to the families...what did they do with the money?

Mohammed Abdulla Shaikh  (1 of the 4 victims and witness) said that they actually got only Rs 1.8 lakh, as each of them had paid Rs 1.2 lakh as legal charges. Abdulla said that he paid his creditors after receiving the compensation.

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
To top it, Amir Khan is throwing party for Salman Khan... wah...πŸ‘πŸ˜•
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: arishma108

Mohammed Abdulla Shaikh  (1 of the 4 victims and witness) said that they actually got only Rs 1.8 lakh, as each of them had paid Rs 1.2 lakh as legal charges. Abdulla said that he paid his creditors after receiving the compensation.

as per law...compensation is one time payment...they cannot keep on demanding for compensation...i don't know abt India laws...but Singapore laws are such...the rest will be taken care by government for the victims and families