Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy i love ua story
Eager to kno wat happens nxt plzz update soon
n pm me if possible
Angel1312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept ...wow loved this new avatar of nandu...
very nicely written 👏...
lookin forward to see agent nandu in action 
Edited by Angel1312 - 8 years ago
Smileygirl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have u stopped writing this ff?
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys long time...i am so sorry for the long long delay.trust me my boss made me work my A** off in these two months finally i got a 3 day break so thouht of updating  my story...frankly speaking i  don't know what to feel with the rumors going around so i just want to read and write good  fanfiction on MaNan  and enjoy the episodes. hope you enjoy reading this chapter...and please if you do your views and comments would just make my day..happy reading.

P.S : i have not sent out pm's for this and don't really have the time to do so...so apologies in advance.

Chapter 3

It felt like the time was not passing, Nandini's  face always kept on disturbing him. he was already boggled with the buzz going on in the office he heard some of the female employees talking.some said that nandini must be his secret girlfriend where as some stated that she must be his secret wife with his secret child...Women god how can they come up with such ludicrous stories and spreading them with no qualm of what the real story is...thats why he stayed away from them they were annoying  as hell and maa wanted me to marry.huh thats never going to happen i am not going to bear that kind of torture. But thank god that nandini is not like that she hates gossiping and doing girly stuff. he cannot believe the pig tailed girl who use to watch wwf with the boys while mukti and aliya were busy playing doll house and when asked the reason she would simply reply that it was too boring ,would turn out to be this gorgeous woman with an hour glass figure  without even putting up an effort. urghhh this is why he never liked to be in touch with her because once she arrives its HER that all he can think about..but he was happy about one thing that she was also the only person with whom he could share his worries with and he was glad because he could only trust her in the case of his beloved sister.

finally abhi and nandini got a break through in the murder case. Soha khurana  shaila mittal's sister killed her because she had recently lost her baby because of her own negligence  and then she completely lost it she murdered her sister to steal her baby..nandini and abhi caught up to her when she was trying to flee the country with the child. finally finishing off the paper work she called it a day. while going to bed Manik's face flashed in front of her when he held her in his cabin she felt butterflies in her stomach but then she shrugged it off stating that she was meetin him after so many months that's why she's unable to et hi off of her mind...at the same time she was worried about mukti  her soul sister and best friend praying to her ayiappa for her wellbeing finally she caught off on some sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

with in no time the week end was here and our ever so  impatient Manik was waiting for nandini...damn she is late,     what's taking her so much time...niyonika was observing her son and became happy seeing him so restless and waiting for nandini she could finally feel that her dream of nandini to become her daughter in law will come true.

finally he saw the murthy's car making its way through the entrance .Nandini stepped out in a white anarkali with silver lining looking ever so beautiful..she ran in and hugged niyonika  and then hugged every body. harshad was looking at her from top to bottom and nandini noticed this and felt repulsed..harshad came forward and said hey Nandini won't you give me a hug and nandini reluctantly leaned in and gave a friendly side hu but harshad pulled her in winding his arms around her...nandini felt uncomfortable and manik felt rage coursing through him..he  masked his anger and pulled nandu out of harshad's arms and took her into a bear hug which didn't only startle her but shocked everyone else...he leaned in closer and nandini's breath hitched she got confused as to why manik was hugging her in such an intimate manner but soon her confusion was cleared when he whispered in her ears asking that if she felt something strange in harshad's behavior she shied and relaxed in his hold whispering back that yes she found his behavior odd...she looked around to see the malhotra's and the murthy's looking shocked in the scene playing in front of them so she grinned wickedly and jammed her heel onto manik's shoes making him yelp and glare at her while she just smirked. everyone sighed in relief as they thought nothing is going on bet the two.

Brunch was all set with various types of delicacies  and nandini just gorged on her food relishing every bit of it...manik smiled looking at her.who could say that she is a cop such a child woman she was different from every one he has ever known...harshad's phone rang and  he went a little away to receive the call...when he came back he told mukti that something urgent had come up so he had to leave...mukti's face showed no reaction and she just nodded...nandini felt disgusted she could clearly see that harshad's eyes were hooded...pupils dilated  it clearly seems that he is turned on..mukti did not object but nandini piped in between saying that jeejaji we rarely have such family gatherings and he is going...harshad sweetly said that as much as it would be a pleasure to spend some time with you saali saheba  i really need to attend this meeting but i'll be back for dinner saying that he kissed mukti's forehead and left from there.

Manik clenched his fists as he also noticed what harshad's meeting was all about to calm him down nandini kept her hand on his and pressed it gently to tell him that she is there with him...he looked at her and smiled.

venkat asked manik  so beta did you crack the deal with the khurana's  manik sighed and said no bade paa and all thanks to your daughter nandini's mouth fell open

hey how am i responsible for you not cracking the deal..re retaliated stating because you arrested his daughter and that bloody khurana said that if i want this deal i have to get his daughter out of the mess she created for her self.

well in that case you should be thanking me..i saved you from psycho father daughter duo instead of blaming me and that soha got what she deserved that maniac she gutted her sister swapped her dead baby with the victim's baby god that family is a handfull.with this Manan started off with their quarreling  and everybody just looked from manik to nandini and visa versa they sighed heavily and before things could get out of hand niyonika stopped their fight.just when she saw a ray of hope of her son and her best friends daughter could fall in love looking at them right now she could see that this dream might take longer to come into reality.

Manik was standing in his terrace wondering about how will he save his sister nandini placed her hand on his shoulder..he turned and what nandini saw broke her a little the ever so powerful Manik malhotra in such a vulnerable state.

Nik everything is going to be fine i and you we both are there for mukti always..he did not say anything just hugged her and she hugged him back...it was a gesture of giving solace but it changed after a few seconds Manik slowly caressed her back and nandini clutched his back hiding her face in ther crook of his neck. manik tightened his hold on her and pressed his lips on her shoulder.

thats how their friends found them on the terrace in the intimate embrace with their mouths hanging open

to be continued

Awaitin everybody's reply

lakshita03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Please update timely na!
Your story is so muchh interesting!
I am loving it so muchh!
Please please
Update soon!

Keep the great work on! All the best of luck :)
pooja_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nc update...interesting stryline..loved each & every part..penned beautifully.loved it..update nxt prt soon.. waiting
butterfly7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshita03

Hey!
Please update timely na!
Your story is so muchh interesting!
I am loving it so muchh!
Please please
Update soon!

Keep the great work on! All the best of luck :)

will try to...if my working schedule permits me to
butterfly7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 198765

nc update...interesting stryline..loved each & every part..penned beautifully.loved it..update nxt prt soon.. waiting

thank you
littlesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally here is new update...it was nice..
So feeling is growing inside our leads...
Nd waiting to unfold the mystery behind harshad...
Waiting for next update...
Plz try to post it soon ...