Manan SS :Love conquers all:plz read new note pg14 - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Well this story is surely something...
I loved each and every emotion
And nandini and Manik share a strong invisible bond...
Hehehe

I loved ua story...
Well done
And keep going dear :)
Originally posted by princypriya

hey 
i just read u r story 
it was too different n too intersting 
continue soon 

thankyou
Originally posted by yash7717

Well this story is surely something...
I loved each and every emotion
And nandini and Manik share a strong invisible bond...
Hehehe

I loved ua story...
Well done
And keep going dear :)

thankyou for appreciating my work means a lot

interesting update 👍🏼
nice story...read all the 3 parts in one go...plz update the next part soon...plz waiting to see everyone's reaction on seeing manan in this state...n hope that they find about harshad soon...n are able to tell mukti...loved when they fight like tom n jerry...when manik's blood boiled on seeing harshad hugging nandini...n he pulled her from harshad into a bear hug...n when she stepped on his fought with her heels...n manik yelled...loved the reason that why he love to hate her because he cant get her out of his mind after once he sees her...he likes her from the beginning but is to arrogant to accept it...plz update the next part...
Hey just read ur whole story in one go..interesting must say specially nandus profession!! Loving it pls pm.me for updates would like to read ur updates further!!
This story is so damn intriguing. I want to read more. Plz update soon.
👏 Keep going..loved ur ff..plz plz plz update soon its my earnest request...nd plz complete ur ffs..bhale 5 chapters hi q na ho bt plz complete it coz we readers don't like incomplete things Edited by anushkamahato - 8 years ago
How can someone be so evil? This is so freaking amazing and you are not writing from such a long time! This is really not done! Please update soon I am waiting for the suspense to unfold and of course manan!
😳
Update na waiting eagerly to know further