nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince_mb

5 for me nimmySmile

loved whole epiBig smile

yipee jungle track has started im happyDancing

Hey Viji,

I can see that u r over the MOON. LOLLOL The jungle track has begun...but it won't be as long as the previous one I feel. May get over soon..by mon or so..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

Sounds like a sooper sooper episode ... The scenes we used to crave for ... Icing on the cake ... Ashloks chemistry is back with a bang ... Will watch and get get back Nimms ... I am giving excellent without watching Embarrassed

deepa,

sooper oh sooper...truly...except for u know who...rest all was v good. The spat was...superb. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara222

superb episode
ashlok scene superb

Agree Sara..it was great.. to see Ashlok alone...even if it was for a few minutes. Hope we get to see a nice one today..It was noon when the kids left..for the camp..so..now it must be high afternoon..will Ashlok spend a night..in a hut..somewhere?? Want them too..so that he can..rekindle the feelings and memories.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave five nimmo for one and only ashlok..they were superb in their nokjhok..
The editor uncle came back perfectly for ashlok scene ...in the precap scene he was staring her some more time with glasses and today they cut that.,.i don't know what is his Pblm..this uncle has no Pblm in giving repeated dialogues to jyothi,.i lost count how many times she said Sid s phone and re are un reachable..when it comes to ashlok this editor baba is the most kanjoos one..

I was rofl after his comment that she ends before she starts..I liked her how rude too..good to see astha is at ease with him...natural with him.. I loved his wide grin too when she said about kids ..
Tom another chase  ..it is to be seen whether shlok also falls on same pit or another pit..
Apsara ,her hubby and mota  Bhai did their job perfectly..carefully planned 

Saji,

I saw the epi..this morning and u r right..Editor..happy scissor hands..came...out..when Shlok was gazing at biwi with his glares on...AngryAngry Shd have cut out on Re daydreaming...AngryAngry that was the pits.. god...AngryCensored   seriously want to whack his head...

Me too..when I saw Shlok's exp when she mentioned the word kids...I was ROFL...oh god..these two..are top dramebaaz...yeah natural..with each other.

Shlok did some meticulous planning..and all are doing their parts..well.. Her exp when she said...how rude was ..perfectly said with a POUT..that only she can give. Tongue

Saji I loved her blouse design...it was..awesome..wish they had shown it properly...Wink did u notice it??

Edited by nim_var - 09 May 2015 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saibhargav

good review and a good eps. i cant see bharka today she totally behaved as aastha.

thanks for the rating Sai.

Yes..barkha was absent completely..she just vanishes when Shlok appears before her. LOL Imagine after spending a few hrs with him, how she is going to be. Can't wait.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmyBig smile ausum reviewClap
Gave 6 for ashlokEmbarrassedLOL
I just loved their bickeringLOLLOLthe bestLOL
Annoying renukaAngry i skipped that part.
Then shlok an army's full proof planBig smileWink
So they are in background good not with this two lovebirdsBig smile
Both are lookig too goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Shlok in full form,loved itBig smile
MB kept busy driverLOLLOLNow ISAngrywill get a stroke tomorrowROFLwhen bharkha will go missingLOL
Last part i just loved itBig smilei was laughing like anythingROFLthese two are just ausum,love ashlokBig smile
Waiting for precap eagerlyDay Dreaming so again the same situation,she ran and fell into the pitROFL
This time what shlok tells astha to do or say LOL will she asks for help??LOL

Debbie,

Full marks for the Ashlok bickering..classic lines..these are going to be unforgettable by us just like some of their other lines. Big smile Thank god the army is working behind the scenes and not with Shlok. Hope.. they stay there only.

IS will have a heart attack when barkha does not return home..wonder who is going to drop her home.. think he will call the doc when she starts sweating having all those fb's of her time with shlok. Big smile Can't wait to see his...reaction..

ME too...was ROFL...in the last 5 minutes..she will fall and he may..tell the same..thing..to apologise..by holding her ears n rubbing her nose..as for Shlok hope he also falls into the same pit as hers..as that is what happ before. Big smile think she will ulimately if she is get out of the pit..right..else how can she..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinajhumjhum

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Nimmy ---5--Excellent. .Review  And Episode. ...AShlok in jungle ..Rocked Totally  .
Loved Astha's Old Attitude  of Fiestiness back And as well as her  Confusion..Shlok's  Superb Attitude  of ..Sparring and  laugh  ..at Astha's  kids...super.

The Gang was  Ok...Jyoti Ok...Renuka OTT...Indrajeet Sarcar's  meeting  reminded of...Agnihothri Classy Meetings Attitude. 

Indrajeet Sarcar. ...is going to be ruined...waiting for more.AShlok .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007nim_var

Go to top