RATE THE EPISODE 8.5.15 - Page 3

Poll

What is your opinion o today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
5..if they follow the same sequence everyday, we can conveniently skip the first part...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nim var
I gave 5

Lovely scene of Aashlok, enjoyed and laughed the fight between them.
Shlok saying about her face ,height - wow 
Their fight , Shlok expression about apne bacche - he should say we have to have foot ball team jaani, I am waiting for it.
Judo and his expression - I can't explain- Our boy is completely in love 

His vanarasena did their given task as he expected.
Monday waiting for the trap scene.
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
4 very good
Only for Ashlok. Skipped the rest
Jungle Track Ebp

Waiting 😃
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very good for Shravi doing their best to revive this track!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent -  aashlok rocked like always.  ðŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prince_mb

5 for me nimmy😊

loved whole epi😃

yipee jungle track has started im happy

Hey Viji,

I can see that u r over the MOON. 😆😆 The jungle track has begun...but it won't be as long as the previous one I feel. May get over soon..by mon or so..
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: potomac

Sounds like a sooper sooper episode ... The scenes we used to crave for ... Icing on the cake ... Ashloks chemistry is back with a bang ... Will watch and get get back Nimms ... I am giving excellent without watching 😳

deepa,

sooper oh sooper...truly...except for u know who...rest all was v good. The spat was...superb. 😆
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara222

superb episode

ashlok scene superb

Agree Sara..it was great.. to see Ashlok alone...even if it was for a few minutes. Hope we get to see a nice one today..It was noon when the kids left..for the camp..so..now it must be high afternoon..will Ashlok spend a night..in a hut..somewhere?? Want them too..so that he can..rekindle the feelings and memories.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honeypot

Gave five nimmo for one and only ashlok..they were superb in their nokjhok..

The editor uncle came back perfectly for ashlok scene ...in the precap scene he was staring her some more time with glasses and today they cut that.,.i don't know what is his Pblm..this uncle has no Pblm in giving repeated dialogues to jyothi,.i lost count how many times she said Sid s phone and re are un reachable..when it comes to ashlok this editor baba is the most kanjoos one..

I was rofl after his comment that she ends before she starts..I liked her how rude too..good to see astha is at ease with him...natural with him.. I loved his wide grin too when she said about kids ..
Tom another chase  ..it is to be seen whether shlok also falls on same pit or another pit..
Apsara ,her hubby and mota  Bhai did their job perfectly..carefully planned 

Saji,

I saw the epi..this morning and u r right..Editor..happy scissor hands..came...out..when Shlok was gazing at biwi with his glares on...😡😡 Shd have cut out on Re daydreaming...😡😡 that was the pits.. god...😡🤬   seriously want to whack his head...

Me too..when I saw Shlok's exp when she mentioned the word kids...I was ROFL...oh god..these two..are top dramebaaz...yeah natural..with each other.

Shlok did some meticulous planning..and all are doing their parts..well.. Her exp when she said...how rude was ..perfectly said with a POUT..that only she can give. 😛

Saji I loved her blouse design...it was..awesome..wish they had shown it properly...😉 did u notice it??
Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saibhargav

good review and a good eps. i cant see bharka today she totally behaved as aastha.

thanks for the rating Sai.

Yes..barkha was absent completely..she just vanishes when Shlok appears before her. 😆 Imagine after spending a few hrs with him, how she is going to be. Can't wait.