Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the review nimmy😃 ausum review👏
Gave 6 for ashlok😳😆
I just loved their bickering😆😆the best😆
Annoying renuka😡 i skipped that part.
Then shlok an army's full proof plan😃😉
So they are in background good not with this two lovebirds😃
Both are lookig too good😳😳 Shlok in full form,loved it😃
MB kept busy driver😆😆Now IS😡will get a stroke tomorrow🤣when bharkha will go missing😆
Last part i just loved it😃i was laughing like anything🤣these two are just ausum,love ashlok😃
Waiting for precap eagerly so again the same situation,she ran and fell into the pit🤣
This time what shlok tells astha to do or say 😆 will she asks for help??😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: uma111

gave 5 Nimmy.

for Aashlok scenes.perfect.

Yippeee..Uma...👏🥳You are the first to comment today.

Yes...perfect Ashlok...except we should send the Editor somewhere or lock him up when Ashlok are on the screen...😃
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjida123

For..me.
Its 5..I really today's..episode..
Finally ashlok jungle track starts...
Soon..we will a lot of ashlok love journey hope so...

thanks for the rating Sanjida.

Yes..the jungle track will be over soon n we will be craving more and more...

The chawl track is on and am sure we will get more.. scenes of them..next week too.
nim_var thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Gave five nimmy

Only for ashlok nok jhok
Two things I really liked 
One when astha said mere bache and shlokh expression were bang on!
Second when astha said I know judo karate and shlokh reply to that
They are just adorable on screen👏 In same frame...nobody can beat them...

Both looking awesome...
Wonderful epi for ashlok scnes ...

Can somebody kidnap that renuka pls...I got headache hearing her blah blah ! Cvs why is it so imp to show her all the time! Send her back to her husband pls...

Divs, me too..gave 5 only for Ashlok and the way he had planned it.. and perfect execution so far.

The nokjhok..was..tops..you know I was swtiching betn the HD n the reg channel to catch up on the Ashlok scene...😆😆 Oh yeah..when Astha mentioned the kids... shlok's face was...a scream.. I think it was Avi here not Shlok..he wanted to laugh badly..I think..it showed..they had fun..doing the scene.

The judo convo was so cute... too..none can come close to them. 👏 Ashlok..⭐️⭐️⭐️

As for Re..we need some filler scenes..right..so skip it or ff..if option is there. 😆😆
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

Fantastic review Nimmy 👏.
4 for me only for Ashlok n their Tom n Jerry fight this 2 love to quarrel like kids 😆 😉. Really Astha's that dialogue was so funny she know judo/karate 😆 😆 😆 but still that intensity is missing but I'm fine with it till I get Ashlok alone scene without any gang that's good they r helping from distance n not spoiling my mood 😛 😉.

Like how Shlok follow Biwi n than saw attitude also but get tensed when don't saw her. Precape dog anti-hero EBP n Astha falling pit 😆 😉. Really hoping for some intense funny memorable alone Ashlok scene EBP 😃.

So no Abhay again Renuka's idiot policy going to cause JoSid huge loss when will this women learn her lesson useless drama 😡.

Jhuma,

The tom n jerry scenes were great.. as for the intensity..she has memory loss..Shlok is doing from love.. so their whole body lang is diff.. I was just seeing the original HM track..first episode only..n both hate each other in that.. today Barkhastha repeated the same dialogue unknowingly..that she hates his wajood, hates..him...and his face. Like how they are showng the difference.

The gang is working behind the scenes.. Ashlok were left alone for a bit...😆

yes hoping to get some nice funny n memorable scene tom...

yeah..Re is going to be cheated ebp...stupid lady... n trouble for Jo..
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!! Loved the episode ...100/100...Ashlok are back ,they rocked together👏👏👏
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent epsidoe...
Aastha knows Judo karate... and Shlok Ji wan t to see her talenet of Judo karate..[LOL}..
Loved Ashlok scene very much...
Excited for Jungle track..

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Divs, me too..gave 5 only for Ashlok and the way he had planned it.. and perfect execution so far.

The nokjhok..was..tops..you know I was swtiching betn the HD n the reg channel to catch up on the Ashlok scene...😆😆 Oh yeah..when Astha mentioned the kids... shlok's face was...a scream.. I think it was Avi here not Shlok..he wanted to laugh badly..I think..it showed..they had fun..doing the scene.

The judo convo was so cute... too..none can come close to them. 👏 Ashlok..⭐️⭐️⭐️

As for Re..we need some filler scenes..right..so skip it or ff..if option is there. 😆😆

@bold 
Hi five nimmy ! I did that too kept changing from hd to normal...hehehe! 
Yes it was Avi there ...it was so natural...very difficult to judge whether acting or natural...even shrenu is very natural with him...hats off to them...love them 
mehersudhar thumbnail
5 nimmy. Aslok knokjhok were highlight today sprinkled for us. Their body language is different from the earlier one as SL OK is faking as if he doesn't care her in love and asthma too doing the same but with some inner feelings hidden role reversal. But a treat to watch them. Apsara hidden the cards and asthma ran to give them. Manya too helped in diversion. Chowski bhai engaged the driver. In dru will go to nuts once he knows she is struck in jungle. So he might search for her in the same way. But kisiki biwi keliye itna tatadna kya re. Pagal admi he will be kept with niru and niru will press his neck in anger in mental hospital. As expected asths started the fight she wont keep quiet. Mere bache when she told i was like give one thappad to her she will get her memory back. They both told we hate and then the dialogue from slok na Surat ha na height hai was superb. This may go on and without realisation she will love him again. I think she wont share all this with in dru later. She will just keep quiet and maintain distance with him. He will bang his head then. When will she be able to get memory cant guess. Next with kids SL OK may sing song for her. That new singer they are promoted on twitter might have sung it.
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Six nimmy..

Based on review..

Will watch epi nd comment..