5 [17.24%]
15 [51.72%]
8 [27.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
It was great to see the Jungle track..for that a 5...

Loved Ashlok today..esp when Astha said she know Judo/karate and could deal with him in the jungle.. Shlokt telling her that she does not have the face, looks or the height as she ends where she starts. ROFL.. I was LOLLOL so much seeing their spat.. These two are the BEST. Clap

COMING TO THE REST..

Jo is very worried and is trying to reach Sid.. lots of disturbance..Calls Re...she cuts the call. She is at a fraud company I bet that sells insurance policy..asks her to pay 10k upfront... Re is hiding all this info.. from Jo and is trying to arrange the money or how to get it from Jo. Riya tries to talk some sense but fails...to do so.. I wanted to get this out of the way..

The good stuff now... wow..it was nice.. A well laid out plan. All doing their but to help Shlok on his quest. Apsara hides the I cards of the kids and barkha gets a call asking for it. She tells them she will drop it at the next stop and rushes with it. This is step 1.

Step 2  - Manya arranges for a diversion and the driver is forced to take the route that goes thro' the jungle for a short while. Aastha is anxious to reach, so.. tells him to go on that route.  Some nails placed on the path..bust up the tyres.. and the driver takes off to get HELP.

step 3  - Shlok lands up in his SUV and the nails pierce his tyres too... Aastha sees him and goes you.. the PRECAP of y'day.. Hottie Shlok... comes down and ..crowds her.. She tells him to keep away from her.. it was a SCREAM... he blames her in turn for causing a flat tyre . Tells her HIS KISMAT WAS PHUTTHI... THAT HE CAME ACROSS HER. Big smileBig smile Immediately she settled...  n tried to call her driver.. but NO SIGNAL. Big smile  oh yes she says she will go to her kids.. HERE SHLOK BROKE INTO A WIDE GRIN.. AND TRIES TO TELL HER TAHT SHE DOES NOT HAVE KIDS.. BUT THINKS AGAINST IT... AND..TELLS HER YEAH YEAH... ROFL..LOLLOL

Step 4 - Choksi is taking excellent care of the driver... has his food and drink ready... and the poor guy is so overwhlemed.. sings his madamji's praises... wants to inform or call his madam ji.. MB says it is all done and the driver is going to be sozzled... unaware and out.. LOLLOL MB calls an aide and tells him to keep the liquor flowing.

Oh yes..before she sets out of the house, she texts Indru that she is going out to drop off the I cards. He is too busy chairing a meeting and tells her ok. he is worried.. that Shlok would try to do something. Hahaha... his worst fears are going to come true. Big smile

She is walking alone and hears all kinds of noises.. when she turns around and sees Shlok...  who is dogging her footsteps.

step 5 -  The convo where judo karate..looks..height is all mentioned..the catfight continued... BIGGEST PHEKU IN THE WORLD.. and when he turns around. ...she is gone.. Now he is really worried... for her as she is alone... Aastha is wandering.. all alone and comes upon a PROHIBITED AREA board.. and is confused which way to turn..or go.. all look the same...  Shlok trying to find her.

Precap -  A DOG...CHASING HER..NOT THE BLACK ONE BUT A REGULAR MONGREL...BROWN IN COLOR.. RUNS AWAY N FALLS INTO THE PIT... Dancing Dancing

It was great to see them bicker..some were real ..gems...oh god..the way SHLOK was talking and loking at AASTHA and she was so affronted that Shlok was talking to her so rudely.. well done..ASHLOK..SIZZLED AS ALWAYS. TOMORROW, he will find her as she is screaming help, bachao...and running...he does..find her as we have the pics of her in the pit and Shlok sitting outside on top..just like old times..LOLLOL Wonder what lines are in store for us tom.. Aastha is back.. her..behaviour reflected the Astha of old n she is clueless... to the emergence of her true nature. It is like layers are being peeled back one by one. KYA MASTER PLAN..SHLOK JI. StarStar

Edited by nim_var - 09 May 2015 at 4:29am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014ForensicAryaPrasadp1archuma111phjssara222mehersudharSajiiemaitydeblinasanjida123ChaudhrytmPiuPereraVijjuShrenu_MBvj3072jhumjhumEfinah36Sathia007akashavaniDhth1talkie14potomack.taddy1234Pradsdv19bobbiedhillon

uma111 Senior Member
uma111
uma111

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
gave 5 Nimmy.
for Aashlok scenes.perfect.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

phjsmaitydeblinaSajiieVijjuShrenu_MBvj3072akashavaniDhth1nim_var

sanjida123 Goldie
sanjida123
sanjida123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
For..me.
Its 5..I really today's..episode..
Finally ashlok jungle track starts...
Soon..we will a lot of ashlok love journey hope so...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

phjssara222SajiiemaitydeblinaVijjuShrenu_MBvj3072akashavaniDhth1nim_var

Dhth1 IF-Rockerz
Dhth1
Dhth1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Gave five nimmy
Only for ashlok nok jhok
Two things I really liked 
One when astha said mere bache and shlokh expression was  bang on!
Second when astha said I know judo karate and shlokh reply to that
They are just adorable on screenClap In same frame...nobody can beat them...

Both looking awesome...
Wonderful epi for ashlok scnes ...

Can somebody kidnap that renuka pls...I got headache hearing her blah blah ! Cvs why is it so imp to show her all the time! Send her back to her husband pls...

Edited by Dogan1 - 08 May 2015 at 9:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sara222SajiiemaitydeblinaVijjuShrenu_MBvj3072jhumjhumakashavaninim_varpotomac

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Fantastic review Nimmy Clap.
4 for me only for Ashlok n their Tom n Jerry fight this 2 love to quarrel like kids LOL Wink. Really Astha's that dialogue was so funny she know judo/karate LOL LOL LOL but still that intensity is missing but I'm fine with it till I get Ashlok alone scene without any gang that's good they r helping from distance n not spoiling my mood Tongue Wink.

Like how Shlok follow Biwi n than saw attitude also but get tensed when don't saw her. Precape dog anti-hero EBP n Astha falling pit LOL Wink. Really hoping for some intense funny memorable alone Ashlok scene EBP Big smile.

So no Abhay again Renuka's idiot policy going to cause JoSid huge loss when will this women learn her lesson useless drama Angry.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014phjsmaitydeblinaSajiievj3072VijjuShrenu_MBakashavaninim_var

VijjuShrenu_MB IF-Dazzler
VijjuShrenu_MB
VijjuShrenu_MB

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
5 for me nimmySmile

loved whole epiBig smile

yipee jungle track has started im happyDancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiievj3072jhumjhumakashavaninim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Sounds like a sooper sooper episode ... The scenes we used to crave for ... Icing on the cake ... Ashloks chemistry is back with a bang ... Will watch and get get back Nimms ... I am giving excellent without watching Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014maitydeblinaSajiiesindukrishnavj3072jhumjhumnim_var

sara222 Senior Member
sara222
sara222

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
superb episode
ashlok scene superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072nim_var

Go to top