Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: skinnypal

I was shocked too.. but will it end so soon? Are the TRPs so bad? We have to wait for more news regarding this because sometimes IF articles are false. They just assume things and publish it. 

trp were not that bad also i this it was 3.5 am nt sure the article writer has just presumed it i feel 
just bcos new show is coming y will thy axe a succesfully running show 
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathibhad

trp were not that bad also i this it was 3.5 am nt sure the article writer has just presumed it i feel 
just bcos new show is coming y will thy axe a succesfully running show 

Agree I hope for the best. We have just completed 200th episode. Zee has many other serials which have  very less Trp.
Edited by afghangirl - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may be JR will get a new time slot 
mahaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

may be JR will get a new time slot 

but i wish they dnt change the slot cos comparitively 8:30 slot is nt that tough slot in comparision to other channels show airing at this time...am sure this article is nt true bcos many aspectsare yet to be explored in our serial...its just  rumour😳
one gud thing abt this rumour is our forum woke up😆 jokes apart am sure this is a biggg wala rumour and soon it will become BHOOTKAAL ka rumour😳😉
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I heard most of the IF articles r wrong one... So, this one also should be wrong only frnds... no worries. Let's hope for best😊
mahaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuharini

I heard most of the IF articles r wrong one... So, this one also should be wrong only frnds... no worries. Let's hope for best😊

bhooth kal ka rumour😆...and suddenly our forum woke up😳...its all in the bhooth u knw😉
THIS IS A BIG AND NONSENSE RUMOUR!!
The show hasn't even completed a year and they r talking of closing JR.
NO WAY!!
THEY CAN'T DO THIS..

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was thinking that soon we will get to see this new. I do not know why. I am also thinking that this news might be true because remember One of Ravi's article said Ravi has something in his pipe line and he dose not want to tell now.
So I'm assuming show will be done for this reason. I'm just guessing
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What nonsense is this?? JR is the 2nd top show of Zee TV and how would it go off air when many low rating shows like Hello Pratibha etc are there... JR is a new show and is doing pretty well and I don't think it will go off air this soon..😕

And even before releasing a promo, they have decided the time slot or what.. That never happens.. Stupid article..😡

And does anyone know whether the producers are planning to end it.. Do tweet Aswini mam too.. Everyone should be made known that JR has a good fan base, so that they don't even think of ending it soon😭
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prathibhad

bhooth kal ka rumour😆...and suddenly our forum woke up😳...its all in the bhooth u knw😉

😆 exactly true dear