Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 6:
Akash was just traumatized by ananya's beauty and the same situation was with ananya she was looking at the white shirt sticking to his body which was revealing his well-built body.
They both were inside the hut,
Akash:lagta hain Aaj rat yahi rukne padega.tum waha jake apne ap ko sukha lo.
Ananda nodded her head and in a corner started drying herself , whenever she separated her sari from her body it would stick back and akash was noticing this.they both were overwhelmed with emotions and desperately wanted to hug each other.both couldn't resist each other especially akash, he walked towards her,
Ananya: Kya hua...Akash?
Akash didn't reply and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself,she crushed on akash' chest,There lips were so close to each other but ananya controlled herself,
Ananya:Akash stop!
Akash:nahi ananya don't stop me today I know the truth and I'm really sorry for what I've done with you pls...pls will you forgive me?
Ananya looked at him with a jerk.
Ananya:Tum...jaan Gaye ke mein preg..
Akash:yea, main Jaan Gaya tha ke tum pregnant thi aur tumhaare saat Kya hua tha im so sorry pls mujhe maaf kardo.
Akash then narrated how he got to know, actually while Natasha was talking to herself the door was open and Akash had heard everything.
Ananya was in tears and hugged akash really tight and akash to responded back.
Ananya:I love you Akash! Main tadap gayi hu tumhaari bahon main ane ke liye.
Akash:I love you too ananya! Aur main tadap Gaya hu tumhe apni bahon main lene ke liye.
They hugged each other and then broke the hug and Akash kissed on her fore head and rained kisses everywhere on her face ananya blushed like hell.
She blushed and ran but akash grabbed her sari's drape and pulled her towards him. And he gave her passionate kiss to which she responded back.akash carried her to little hay bed he made and lay her down there and kissed her stomach and then reached towards her neck and kissed her,he slowly took off her sari drape and lay on top of her, she opened his buttons and threw his shirt on the floor and they both had a romantic night after two long years.
Next morning ananya woke up and saw how akash had protectively kept her in his arms throughout the night, she lovingly looked at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.he gave a cute smile and opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his nose against her.
Akash:ab mujhse tumse door Nahi raha jatha.
Ananya:Akash... Tum mujhe kabhi chodke nahi jaoge na?
Akash:kabhi nahi ab main Marte dum thak tumhare sat rahunga.
He kissed her forehead and they both headed for there hotel.
In the lobby,
Ananya:akash ab Natasha Kya karenge?
Akash:don't worry main chahta hu ke woh khud apna guna qubool Kare.
I have a plan.
Saying this he told ananya the plan and he said to inform shaurya and Alia about it as well ananya nodded and gave him a smile.
And they both headed towards there respective rooms,
Ananya in her room was just thinking about akash and last night suddenly her thoughts were disturbed by a phone call.
She went picked up the phone.
Akash:tho mere baare main soch rahi hon?
Ananya:tumhe kaise patha akash?
Akash:woh isiliye kyunki mere aur tumhaare dil Ka ek connection hai.
Ananya:waise main tumhaare room main Arahi hu,
Akash:ok,baby
Ananya got ready and walked to akash's room she opened the door,and she saw akash shirtless she had gone weak on her knees,
Ananya:tum...abhi tak tayyar nahi Huey akash?
Akash:ab tum agayi ho tumhi kardo.
Ananya was blushing and looking down when Akashi walked to her and. Gave her the shirt she couldn't take it anymore so she hugged him really tight and he too responded back.
Suddenly there hug was broken by a knock. On the door.
Akash:main dekh tha hu Kon hai tum yahi ruko.
Akash looked through the the keyhole only to find Natasha out there.
Akash:ananya Natasha hai? Tum jaldi se kahi chup jao.
Ananya:ek minute door Khholne se pehle yeh shirt pehenlo.
Ananya through the shirt on his face and Akash looked at her like a fool he quickly wore the shirt.
And opened the door.
Akash:haan Kya hua Natasha bolo
Natasha:ithni der kyun lagayi darwaaza kholne main aur yeh mujhe bahar khada rakhna hai Kya.
Akash:yahi se bolo aur jao.
Natasha:Akash why r u being so rude and where were you last night I waited for you the entire time. I thought we had dinner plans made.
Akash:I'm sorry mujhe kuch important kaam ke liye jana tha isiliye.ok bye mujhe tayyar hone I got a flight to catch.
Saying this he literally shut the door on her face.
And Natasha just walked away like a fool thinking why akash was being so rude to her.
Ananya then came out of her hiding place,
Ananya:what did she say?
Akash:Kal raat kaha Gaya tha puch rahi tho.
Ananya:tumne Kya kaha.
Akash:yehi ke main tumhare saat ek bohout hi romantic time spend kar raha tha.
Ananya:what! You actually said that are you crazy!
Akash:just kidding ananya.
Ananya picked up the pillow and threw it on him and started beating with the pillow until akash held her hands and she hugged him.
TBC..
WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO NATASHA FIND OUT MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay...
Finally,all the misunderstandings between AkYa got cleared..
Omg.
Romantic night was supppa hot...
I was blushing a lot.
Natasha.. Arrrgghhh... Yeh kab Akya ka piccha chhoregi?
Continue sooonish...
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both the chapters were really awesome...
that nats😡
she truely belongs to hell😡
finally Aakash came to know the truth😃
omg AkYa's hot romance😳
nats u are dead now...
Laadifan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update 
Natasha ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Yes!!!😃😃
Akash found out and everything is cleared between them
Akya's romance was amazing
Natasha is so dead Akash won't spare her
Fantastic 
Update soon 
akanksha1319 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! what a blockbuster chapters! Can't wait for d next chapter! 😛
Gauri_21 thumbnail
Both the chapters were really good
Finally misunderstanding is over & Akya is together.
Loved the update.
Continue soon.
snehal05 thumbnail
OMG superb. .
just hate natasha😡
She is so dead...
Wow akya romance. . 
merry786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story...plzzz updatde soon
shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
Sorry guys for updating sooo late but anyway you will enjoy this one im sorry I was very busy with my exams and I had my equestrian riding competition too so I was busy practicing and studying!
CHAPTER 7
Ananya and akash returned back to Delhi and when they reached ananya's home shaurya and Alia were just shocked and kept staring at them as if they just saw aliens.
Alia:di,Apki tabiyat thik hai na?
Ananya:main janti hu tu Kya Kenna chahti hai.
Ananya and Akash just looked at each other and narrated everything what happened.
Shaurya:I knew that Natasha was behind all this but I didn't have any evidence to prove it.but I'm happy that you both are back together now and hopefully will stay together .
Akash:actually guys we have already been to the marriage registrar office and have legally become husband and wife sorry tum logo ko Nahi bataya Sab kuch jaldi main hogaya.
Shaurya:what! I mean why didn't u at least call us.
Alia:ok bhai no prob waise aj nahi tho Kal yeh Hona hi this so need to make a fuss out of it.
Ananya:so I'm gonna shift to akash's house now rite akash?
Akash:definitely,Lekin I will drop you back tomorrow cuz I don't want Natasha to get suspicious.
Four of them chatted and discussed ways to catch Natasha red-handed.
And soon akya left from there,when they reached Akash shut the door and caged ananya with his hands,
Ananya:Pehle din hi yeh Hal hai tho patha Nahi badme Kya hoga.
Akash:(naughtily)aage dekho main Kya kartha hue after all future main tumhe mere hi Baccho ki maa banna hai.
Saying he caressed her cheek and gave a peck and ananya blushed and ran away locked the door from inside,
Akash:ananya u can't do this yaar pls open the door.
Ananya:patience my dear husband wait for sometime.
Saying this ananda didn't open the door for around 20 minutes and Akash was just standing outside waiting for her until she opened the door but he just saw a room with dim lights and candles lit he entered the room and said,
Akash:(fake anger) main sone ja raha hu bohout neend arahi hai.
But before Akash could do anything two hands wrapped around his waist from the back 
Ananya:(husky voice) shh! Aaj mujhe woh rat de do Jo tumne mujhe 2 Saal Pehle di thi.
When Akash turned around he saw ananya in a red sari and a strapless blouse the sari was sticking to her body so it was revealing her snowhite stomach.akash was just mesmerized by her beauty.
Akash wrapped his arms around her waist and traced her face till her neck and rained kisses all over ananya turned around to run but Akash caught her sari and pulled her back , she crashed into his chest and Akash removed the tendrils on her face and put it behind her ears.he carried her towards the bed and removed her sari and placed a passionate kiss on her lips which smudged her lipstick she then removed akash's shirt and rained kisses all over his bare chest leaving behind lipstick marks. She turned on top of him and kissed his face and caressed his hair.she then placed kissed his neck Akash was so overwhelmed that he turned around her and left a wet kiss on her neck.and the two started their lovemaking process which continued for a pretty long time.
Next morning ananya woke up and when she found nothing to wear she quickly buttoned up akash's shirt and left to make breakfast while making breakfast s she was dancing around until she didn't realize Akash was watching her when she turned around she saw him,
Akash:oh breakfast and dance and all ha nice moves by the way! By the way can I have my shirt back?
Ananya blushe and replied,(scene inspired from a movie)
Ananya:wait for sometime mil jayegi.
Suddenly before Akash could say anything the bell rang,
Ananya:ithni subha kaun ho sakta hai?
Akash:wait main dekhta hu...
Saying Akash left to see who was at the door...
More information in next chapter which will be uploaded on 22nd June.and I promise to give a big update!