Posted: 8 years ago
Omg omg omg it was really awesome. ...
nats😡I knew it..yeh saara kand isi churail ka hai😡
but Aakash...how could he do it?😡
Poor Anu...
hope the truthcomes out soon...
take care of urself dear😊
Nats ko mujhe rat killer khilake mar dena hai.
I knew that sab kuch ke picche issi karajhalli ka haath hai.
Huh..
Both AkYa in so much pain.
Shaurya and Alia are ideal bro-sis who r supporting Ananya..
Continue sooonish please.
Hii.. I m new to dis forum... but I m a huge akya fan.. 
D update was superb👏. . Loved d akash still cares for HIS ananya👏
I totally loved it! Continue soon! 😛
CHAPTER 5
Ananya got discharged. And reached home after that day akash and ananya rarely met it had been almost two months now and they didn't have any flights together but both prayed they would soon have one together,and little did they know someone heard there prayer and finally they both were flying together to goa and also had a 2 day stay over.
On the day,Ananya and Akash met on the airport,
Ananya:good morning capt. Akash saluja.
Ananya spoke with a serious tone,
akash:good morning first officer
Akash replied with an ignorant tone.
Both were showing as if they didn't care but deep in their hearts they desperately wanted to hug each other.
Soon, both left for the cockpit,
And unfortunately they had Natasha in as the purser,
During mid-flight,
Natasha entered the cockpit,
Natasha:hi akash, mujhe patha hain ke tum sochre ho me main yaha kyun ayi hu well wo Isiliye kyunki mein tumhara mood lighten karna chahti after all flight main ek bad luck Jo hai tumhare saath.
Natasha gave whatever look to ananya.ananya didn't really care about what Natasha said as she always knew she was good luck for akash.
Akash:waise sahi kaha tumne Natasha Lekin main thik  hojaonga agar tum Apne Haat ke coffee de do tho.
Now ananya was literally very hurt as akash was just encouraging natasha,
Ananya:(in her mind) Pehle tho tumnee kisi ko plane main tumhe tumhare nam se bulane ki permission Nahi di thi sivaye mere aur main tumhara lucky charm thi ab halaaton ko dekho kaise hai Sab kuch ulta hai main tumhe captain bulaati hu aur ek Aam air hostess tumhe akash bulaati hai.
Soon Natasha left,
And they prepared for landing,
After they landed,
And reached the hotel ananya already had plans with her friend Mahima who used to live there
And on the other hand Natasha had some dirty plans in her mind.
Natasha: (talking to herself in the room) so what Akash if you divorced me but today we will consummate our ex-marriage . Main tumhe pana chahti thi aur ananya ko niche dekhana chahti thi. Kitne Aram se Maine tumhe bevakuf banaya uss raat,
NATASHA DESCRIBES THE PAST,
Two people were talking in the hotel lobby.
One of them said" Kaam hojana chahiye" 
The other said " ap fikar mat kariye jaisa apne kaha waisa hi hoga."
Well they were none other than Natasha and one of the hotel employees Natasha had bribed her to trap ananya.
The plan was to spike ananya's food so that she is knocked out and then take pictures which were very intimate,those pictures showed ananya with another man who was also hired by Natasha so he could do this,but in real ananya wasn't even touched.
And as per the plan everything had gone perfect and Akash was fooled by those pictures that day.
Past ends. 
Natasha laughed loudly,
And again said to herself
Natasha: Lekin Phir bich mein tumhaara aur ananya ka bacha agaya jisse mujhe yeh dar the ke Kahi Tum bacche ke khatir ananya ke saat Wapas na chale Jao.
Again Natasha describes the past,
Natasha:Uss park main tumhe ek pregnant woman dekhegi uski photo main tumhe bhejthi hu usse tumhe ithna marna hai ke Uska baccha Zinda na bache.
Person:thikhe ma'am hojayega.
And as per Natasha's plan everything went perfect that man kidnapped ananya and took her to an isolated place where he tortured her and she suffered a miscarriage the man later informed shaurya to come and take her.shaurya had rushed her to the hospital but unfortunately ananya had lost the baby.at that time ananya was 5 months pregnant and akash didn't even know as he didn't even care to call or talk to her.
Shaurya had since then taken an oath that he will not leave Natasha.
Past ends,
Natasha talking to herself 
Natasha:everything is just perfect now and akash is mine.
Ananya had gotten ready in a light blue sari and she had gone to meet mahima,
Mahima was sitting in an coffee shop and waiting for her,
Ananya reached the coffee shop and spotted mahima sitting,
Ananya:hi mahima, kaisi hai tu iTne saal hog aye tujhe dekhe we,aur Tera woh husband  Arjun kaha hai?
Mahima:uff! Ithne saare sawal ek dum se mujhe bolne tho de.
Arjun U.S. Gaye we hai business ke silsile main aur main bilkul thik hu.
Aur tu bata akash kaisa hai.
Ananya's smile suddenly faded hearing akash's name.mahima noticed it,
Mahima: Kya hula ananya tu thik tho hai.
Ananya couldn't take it and she burst into tears and narrated whatever had happened with her.
Mahima:itna Sab kuch hogaya aur ab bata rahi hai to. Wait I will teach that Natasha a lesson I knew that she was like that.
Ananya stopped her and told her that they shouldn't spoil there time and spend it happily, mahima agreed and then they had coffee and later mahima left so did ananya leave for the hotel.
But little did ananya know Akashi and followed her all along because he was very worried about her as he didn't want whatever happened last time to repeat,
Over there Natasha was boiling with anger when she got to know both akya weren't in the hotel.so her plan got foiled.
Ananya got out to catch a taxi at first she very hesitant but then later she didn't have a choice so she took a taxi but before any taxi came it started raining really heavily and ananya and akash both were really very wet.but ananya didn't see akash.
Ananya: spoke to herself is baarish main Kaha jaungi.
Suddenly she felt a hand on her back,and with a jerk she turned,
Akash:Daro mat main hu aur yeh tumhari der raat bahar Rehne ki adaat band Karo. Khud musibat main phas the ho aur dusro Ko pareshaan Karti ho.
Ananda was sort of liking akash being possessive over her.
Ananya: I will stay out late night and who are you to stop me. And I never called you to rescue me last time tum hi mujhe follow karte ho.
Akash:you know what your impossible main tumse baat hi kyun raha human chalo kahi tho rukna padega aur hotel bohout door hai pass ki hotel main kahi rukna padega.
They both walked for a pretty long time until they reached a small abandoned hut,but on the way Akash  constantly stared at ananya who was looking like a goddess,in the light blue transparent which was sticking to her stomach.
TBC IN NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE UPLOADED IN TWO HOURS.
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Omg 
Amazing amazing amazing 
God that Natasha 😡😡😡
I will kill her 
First she frames anaya then kills Ananya's child 
Hope Akash finds out soon
Akya staying together in a hut 
Amazing wait for the next update 
Fantastic update.
Loved it a lot.
Omg.
Natasha toh bohut hi neech larki nikli.
Chhi...
She just destroyed AkYa's life.
AkYa rain scene was nice.
Mahima is Ananya's best friend and decides to teach her a lesson.
Shaurya knows everything but why doesnt he take any action?
Continue soonish.
Do pm me.