Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

FF : Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai CHAPTER 8 UPLOADED ON PAGE 8

shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi guys I'm back with another stories so basically this is just the promo I will be updating the first chapter next week.

A girl was just gazing at the full moon and tear left her eye,
Girl: kaha chale gaye tum mujhe chord ke,mere pyar mein konsi kami rehgayi thi 
The girl had a photograph in her hand and her tears just kept falling on it.
Girl: patha nahi Woh raat main Kya tha ke tum mujhse door chale Gaye,
Wapas aajao na main tumse kuch nahi kahongi bas har pal tumhare pyar ke liye thadap thi hu,
Bas tumhare laut ne ka intezaar hai... Mujhe us goona ki Sazaa kyun de rahe ho jho Maine nahi kiya,kyun meri shakal thak Nahi Dekhna chahte ho tum.
The girl kept sobbing and slept on the floor hugging the photo so tight as if  it had possessed her life in it.and even while sleeping she just chanted the boy's name.
 I want at least 52 likes and comments so I can update two chapters at a time.

Index:
Prologue page 1 
Chapter 1 page 2
Chapter 2  page 2
Chapter 3 page 3
Chapter 4 page 5
Chapter 5 page 6
Chapter 6 page 6
Chapter 7 page 8
Chapter 8 page 8
Edited by shanaya.oberoi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘wow!!!!
๐Ÿ‘
Lovely prologue...
Amazing !!!
The girl's Ananya right?..
Of course!๐Ÿ˜†
But bichaari anu...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Akash use chodke kyun chala gaya???
What happened that night????๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
Oh god too many questions๐Ÿ˜‰
Please update very soon next week...
Can't wait to read more and that too two chapters!!!!
Thanx a lot!๐Ÿค—
Please pm me even though currently I cannot send or accept any buddy request๐Ÿ˜’...plz pm me
Princessnidhii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oohh really sad one
i jus hate it when ananya is sad or crying
anyway, beautiful concept..i love it
update soon..will wait 4 ur update

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are not even 52 members in the forum left and you want 52 likes and comments.๐Ÿ˜•
shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Paulomi-

There are not even 52 members in the forum left and you want 52 likes and comments.๐Ÿ˜•

Just joking di ๐Ÿ˜›
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanaya.oberoi

Just joking di ๐Ÿ˜›

oh ok
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

interesting

cont soon

thnx for pm

shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
Chapter 1:
A girl was just gazing at the full moon and tear left her eye,
Girl: kaha chale gaye tum mujhe chord ke,mere pyar mein konsi kami rehgayi thi 
The girl had a photograph in her hand and her tears just kept falling on it.
Girl: patha nahi Woh raat main Kya tha ke tum mujhse door chale Gaye,
Wapas aajao na main tumse kuch nahi kahongi bas har pal tumhare pyar ke liye thadap thi hu,
Bas tumhare laut ne ka intezaar hai... Mujhe us goona ki Sazaa kyun de rahe ho jho Maine nahi kiya,kyun meri shakal thak Nahi Dekhna chahte ho tum.
The girl kept sobbing and slept on the floor hugging the photo so tight as if  it had possessed her life in it.and even while sleeping she just chanted the boy's name.
The girl was none other then Ananya and the photo she was hugging was of Akash yes,her akash who once loved her but now he didn't even want to see her face, there was a time when he loved looking at her and just stared at her for hours but now he couldn't even tolerate her being nearby him.
The next morning Ananya got up and saw that she was hugging his photo and sleeping she gathered herself up and started with her daily routine, she lived alone as not even her family supported her except her sister Alia and her brother shaurya they both loved dearly and shaurya worked with akash in DIB AGENT too and they were the best of buddies until the wall which  came between akash and Ananya. 
Ananya as usual got ready for her flight and left for the airport,
Mr.sen: good morning first officer ananya
Ananya:(cold tone) morning mr.sen
Mr.sen: Aaj Apki flight captain akash ke saath hain
Ananya looked at him with a jerk.
Ananya: mr.sen you do know I don't want to fly with him and I have been avoiding it for the past 2 years now,so how could you fix my flight with him and I have checked my roster my flight was suppose to be with captain shekhawat then all of a sudden yeh Kya hua...
Mr.sen:hum janta gain par captain shekhawat reported sick aur end moment we had to fix captain Akash and u cannot back out now it's time for the flight please report in the cockpit.
Ananya was just left dumbstruck as she didn't fly with akash and was almost to burst out into tears.
Ananya thought to herself " tho Kya hua if I'm flying with akash he is just my captain and nothing more"
When she reached the cockpit she saw him sitting on his seat.
Ananya: (sternly) good morning  CAPTAIN AKASH. 
She emphasized on the word captain.
Akash:(without even turning ) morning officer pls get to work we have a plane to fly and already your very late.
Ananya just gave him a painful look and sat down with her checklist.
Akash: pass me the checklist.
Ananya: just a minute capt I didn't complete it yet...
Akash:(angrily) don't you get it Maine Nahi pucha ke complete hai ke nahi just give it to me 
Saying this he snatched it from her she was just dumbstruck and a tear left her eye she looked away not to show it to him.
She thought to herself " since when did you become so heartless Akash Ek waqt tha jab tum mujhe dukhi nahi dekh sakte,mere akhon main asu Nahi ane de the Ab Kya hogaya tumhe ke tumhe meri taraf insaniyat bhi nahi Dekha sakte.
During the flight both of them didn't even talk to each other unless it was very important,
Suddenly none other then Natasha entered the cockpit,
Natasha:hi handsome tumhare liye coffee.
Akash looked at her lovingly and then the next thing which happened made Ananya completely broken from inside she couldn't even tolerate it was
Akash took Natasha 's hand and gave peck on it,
Akash: tumhare hatho main Kya jadu hain Natasha.
Natasha:bus tumhare pyaar ne mujhe ithni takath di hain ke main kuch bhi Kara sakti hi.
Ananya couldn't tolerate at excused herself to the bathroom
And she cried her heart out over there,
Natasha: see akash she's just jealous nothing much isiliye woh yaha se chali gayi.
Akash didn't reply but deep inside his heart he felt like thousands of needles were pricking him for doing this with Ananya he still loved her but couldn't forgive her for the mistake she committed. 
Akash: ab tum Jao landing ka time ho chuka hai and please send first officer Ananya back in the cockpit we have to land.
Natasha left and Ananya entered the cockpit,
Akash: so if your done shedding your emotions please let's concentrate on landing,
Now Ananya couldn't take it anymore and replied back,
Ananya: how can you be so heartless captain, Ek time tha when u loved me and now just look at you... And let me remind you ke aap mujhe chord ke Gaye thei . Aur Aaj bhi main usi galti ki sazaa bhugat Rahi hu Jo Maine kabhi nahi karhi that night everyone left me you,my family 
Bus bacha tho Sirf mere Bhai behen aur mera ba...
Akash: Mera Kya what were you gonna say?
Ananya: let's not get personal captain  please concentrate on the flight we have to land now.
Akash just kept wondering what she was going to say but couldn't get what she wanted to say.
As soon as the plane landed and was evacuated by the passengers Ananya was the first one to leave the cockpit without even looking at akash she just left the cockpit.
Laadifan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update 
God that Natasha ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope everything gets sorted between Akash and Ananya 
Dying to read chapter 2 update soon
Btw next update Kab milega 
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what a start!!!
Akya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
how can aakash do such a thing!๐Ÿ˜ก
how can he think that anu can do such things๐Ÿ˜ก
I think anu is pregnant with aakash's child
and that nats๐Ÿ˜ก
I hate aakash and nats๐Ÿ˜ก
plz anu ko zyada hurt mat karna and please unke MUs dur kardena...
cont. Soon...