Wat if feminist Altunia was born in 21st century?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Here I again start wid my bak-bak😆. Wat if feminist Altunia was born in 21st century? In yesterday's epi, he said dat haya pardon me nahi aankhon me hoti hai. Havu anyone seen any hero dat also set in 21st century period speak like dis? He may have also meant dat one cannot be judged by clothes cuz nowadays Razia is wearing manly n less feminine clothes widout dupatta dat also in 13th century? Nowadays, we have MCPs in serials in d name of heroes who hates girls in modern clothes. I have seen dis in several serials n heroine has to change them. But here Altunia is such a feminist even in 13th century. He never saw her lustily. Well, d type of clothes she is wearing now for some days is enuf to catch men to lust over her n it was 13th century. But Altunia is so decent except some harmless flirty talks. I have never seen a serial where a hero lets d heroine get beaten by a dangerous villian so dat she fights herself. He initially acted like MCP just to know her better. I wonder how he wud have been in 21st century where we still have loads of MCP men. It was really very surprising to see such a man in 13th century.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historically this show is incorrect. Very Very incorrect and most of all they have highly downgraded Iltutmish's charcter, he was a shrewd, diplomatic and handsome man. Turkan had no significance in his life.She used to live in Lahore with her son till he died and her son became the ruler. Altunia was not a feminist, infact at that time no fanatic turk can be called a feminist, even in today's words muslims are rarely feminist. Altunia may have been already married with kids before he married Razia. We don't find any evidence of that though but i don't think he would stay unmarried just to wait for razia. no...
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yep, he purposely made few of those MCP comments to test her and provoke her into challenging herself.

And honestly, I found Razia roaming around without a dupatta/pagdi  to cover her head with, extremely illogical.😆 Even that Innkeeper didn't seem surprised to see her like that, as if it's an everyday thing for women to go around like that in those days.😆

On a side note, if AlZia were from the 21st Century they would have hooked up by now.😆