Another High Voltage Drama ..On Festival Day?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Shastrians.😊
I am happy that cvs gave us a good week of SS.😊😃

But knowing our cvs. I am sure that next episode we'll see another high voltage drama, coz we have this fast festival.😛

For now I am not sure this drama will be about what?😕 Maybe the trouble of Anushka.😲 

Now I know that we have to forget somethings..cvs aren't going to show them any more:

- Devyani and Alka at work. Devyani will be shy of showing her face to ppl.😳 Alka (I wonder how did she get that work at first place ðŸ˜²)

- Rohan's family , his parents won't come back from yatra. Sunil just disappeared. ðŸ˜²

- Rajat's cousin . We had gr8 expectations of him once.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, another Drama coming up-no doubt  about it!

I know- you're right-Rajat's cousin, shastri sisters' work-life   etc could have provided

so many interesting stories & situations.  Instead, we must always look towards

Minty & Kajal to keep the story moving!🤢
Edited by LoneSoldier - 8 years ago
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoneSoldier

Yes, another Drama coming up-no doubt  about it!

Now cvs will prove that jalli Kajal is smarter than Anu.🤢

I know- you're right-Rajat's cousin, shastri sisters' work-life   etc could have provided

Why don't cvs learn one or tow things about improving storyline from FFs in this forum?😉

so many interesting stories & situations.  Instead, we must always look towards

Minty & Kajal to keep the story moving!🤢

Cvs are still trying to sell Shastri Sisters as a saas-bahu show, even when this kind of tracks didn't get them high trps.😕
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post awida dii!! but i think they will show dev going for work and about rajju's cousin true!!😆😆😆 lovely post dii!!!😃
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post! 
I dont get the CV s!  can't understand why are they always interested in Saaas Bahu Drama and ruin the joy of festivals ...😕
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

nice post awida dii!! but i think they will show dev going for work and about rajju's cousin true!!😆😆😆 lovely post dii!!!😃

Thanks Shrividhya.😊

I hope to see Devyani at work.😃 And I still want her to get a better guy as a life partner.😳
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: _habiba_

Nice post! 

I dont get the CV s!  can't understand why are they are always interested in Saaas Bahu Drama and ruin the joy of festivals ...😕

Thanks Habiba.😃

Agree with you. ðŸ˜Š I feel sad seeing the amount of work and money spent in these festivals ( almost all the actors appear in them, with many ppl, new cloths, accesories, decorations ,..)
Yet no dance, happiness..just drama and shocked faces.
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Thanks Habiba.😃

Agree with you. ðŸ˜Š I feel sad seeing the amount of work and money spent in these festivals ( almost all the actors appear in them, with many ppl, new cloths, accesories, decorations ,..)
Yet no dance, happiness..just drama and shocked faces.

Exactly Sis!! 
Waste of money for showing shocked faces!!  Wow great!  We as loyal viewers should enjoy the shocked faces??  would it be a big surprise if Trps decrease?? 
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post awida di. and me too think soon new drama will on festival day.