Piya Rangrezz

trying to understand shraddha

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everybody
I am vallabhi...this is my first post here..well I started watching this show for bd and sher both are phenomenal actors...sher is the real sher of the show.my eyes are glued to him.great screen presence.

Bd is badass and she is happy.both sher and bd as charaters are very strongly penned.they  both are fearless and capable of destruction...

When I first saw the show..I thought that compared to sher and bhavri Devi shraddha is a weak character... I mean very dull...she  will not offer much to the story

But after watching last two episodes..I think she has great strength which she will discover as the story proceeds... I was very bugged with this timid behavior but later I realized that it has to be this way.drastic changes in life can break you..that's what has happened to her

I was very upset with kirtidaz casting...but in last two episodes she has shown such a remarkable difference...I am sure she won't be a disappointment... Its just a matter of time and she will win many hearts...

Since sher is the main protagonist I am hoping that he won't be turned into puppy to highlight shraddhaz strengths... If they maintain on this ,it will be the USP of the show...

Sher my love...normally we have heroes who hate fl and later fall in love or heroes who are just dummies... But you are a delight...I hope they show us the original story instead of fooling around for the numbers...I know this show comes from the balika vadhu pH... Please dear creatives stick to original theme even if its dark...I am just loving this version of guns and roses

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey & welcome to the forum...😊
Agree with u ...the show is amazing, obviously Narayani & Gaurav both are senior & very strong in acting...then Kirtida, she is a newcomer, yes she was weak in starting episodes...but last 2 episodes, we can see her improvement, she really worked hard, & we all can see the effort...👏 

vallu123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Hey & welcome to the forum...😊

Agree with u ...the show is amazing, obviously Narayani & Gaurav both are senior & very strong in acting...then Kirtida, she is a newcomer, yes she was weak in starting episodes...but last 2 episodes, we can see her improvement, she really worked hard, & we all can see the effort...👏 

Thank you hope this forum becomes active and we have a lot of great edits,one shots,daily analysis and fun discussions

I had no hopes from kirtida but she has proved me wrong..
We cannot compare her with gaurav and naryani..they are a different league...but she is working hard...slow
 bloomer I guess ...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She was bad in the first couple of episodes. I couldnt dissect her expressions as there were none. But she has improved. 
I just want the makers to work on the character a bit more, make her think out loud etc so the audiences know what is happening in her head. The chemistry b/w the leads are present. Its just about the characterization of the characters and the involvement of the plot now.  

Shraddha has amazed me so far. She knows Sher is not to blame for being forced upon this marriage, she elected not to tell the truth because of his mother. But then had no issues telling him during their SR. Yes BD gave her permission but still. I want to see her go against BD and show her, her place since she is the one who ensured this shaadi occurred. Sher is pushing Shraddha towards his mother, he is fueling his mother too, just to ensure a stronger Shraddha emerges. I cannot wait for her to find her voice and strength as her takhrar with BD will be worth seeing.
Edited by _innocent_ - 8 years ago
vallu123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

She was bad in the first couple of episodes. I couldnt dissect her expressions as there were none. But she has improved. 

I just want the makers to work on the character a bit more, make her think out loud etc so the audiences know what is happening in her head. The chemistry b/w the leads are present. Its just about the characterization of the characters and the involvement of the plot now.  

Shraddha has amazed me so far. She knows Sher is not to blame for being forced upon this marriage, she elected not to tell the truth because of his mother. But then had no issues telling him during their SR. Yes BD gave her permission but still. I want to see her go against BD and show her, her place since she is the one who ensured this shaadi occurred. Sher is pushing Shraddha towards his mother, he is fueling his mother too, just to ensure a stronger Shraddha emerges. I cannot wait for her to find her voice and strength as her takhrar with BD will be worth seeing.

You are right more work on characterization is required... She is like a riddle now.. We don't know what is going in her head...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vallu123

You are right more work on characterization is required... She is like a riddle now.. We don't know what is going in her head...

@bold exactly! And since the actress is new, its all the more necessary for her to have soliloquy or just for her to think out loud, to enable the audience to grasp her thoughts and match it with her expressions. It takes a burden off of her shoulders. But anyways, lets see how her character develops.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vallu123

Thank you hope this forum becomes active and we have a lot of great edits,one shots,daily analysis and fun discussions

I had no hopes from kirtida but she has proved me wrong..
We cannot compare her with gaurav and naryani..they are a different league...but she is working hard...slow
 bloomer I guess ...

Yup i hope sooo...😊😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u even I was very unhappy that they choose her coz her acting was very bad bt slowly she has been coming into her own which is nice. I think her faults, bad acting, deadish characterisation of the character was highlighed more coz we where comparing her to the other 2 characters who are just so larger than life and ito acting just so darn powerful and good. Bt she has a long way to go coz if we compare her with the actress who plays guddi she brings a lot of expression to her character with limited screen time and they very similar characters at the moment. Bt one thing that does impress me is some1 who is hardworking Kirtida seems to be hardworking and she will improve more with time. The cvs and directors however have to help her as well by putting more effort into her character.
vallu123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

I agree with u even I was very unhappy that they choose her coz her acting was very bad bt slowly she has been coming into her own which is nice. I think her faults, bad acting, deadish characterisation of the character was highlighed more coz we where comparing her to the other 2 characters who are just so larger than life and ito acting just so darn powerful and good. Bt she has a long way to go coz if we compare her with the actress who plays guddi she brings a lot of expression to her character with limited screen time and they very similar characters at the moment. Bt one thing that does impress me is some1 who is hardworking Kirtida seems to be hardworking and she will improve more with time. The cvs and directors however have to help her as well by putting more effort into her character.

To be honest story so far has been focusing more on sher and bhavri Devi..let's see what CVS have for shraddha..  what I liked is  that both the leads are educated even though the story set up is in village  or jilla ...BD has assumed shraddha as a weakling because she doesn't say much...yes kirtida has improved and I hope she improves more...
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi vallabhi,
nice post dear .
I also share your fears regarding sher's character growth 😕

He is the character who kinda holds you to keep watching the show but it is no secret to  what happens with indian daily soap male leads 😕

I am keeping my fingers crossed   here and hoping that this show will hopefully be different and maintain the credibility of characters.

Shradha needs lot of growth in terms of character and acting. 

She needs to push the envelope and stand against the mighty BD, ofcourse with the unwavering support and love of our dear sher 😉
once again , good to read your views 👍🏼

Cheers
Saba