India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Future Story Of IKNMP (Page 6)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Yes, so there is not much to expect from him, though I don't man it personally. Agree Sun, they are all paid too handsomely for bothering so much. 

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

You know what? Though I really stay away from BT shows and have seen only 1 or 2 (partially) since BT started, I think NB always gets saved by her leads. The leads' chemistry and acting probably draws the attention and keeps them hooked.
Individually, there is NO story. Per se

usually after first 6 months or so they never have a story and the show runs on the leads chemistry and scenes alone...hence it was shocking to see that IKNMP had no story after the first few episodes and went round and round and is still going ringa ringa...BT always hits jackpot with leads...that i have to give EK and her team..she does have an eye for crackling chemistry ..
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Yes, so there is not much to expect from him, though I don't man it personally. Agree Sun, they are all paid too handsomely for bothering so much. 

he has never interfered with the creative part rachna..i have seen him in kasauti,kasam se and even Adalat...that show is beyond shockingLOL..yet you see him doing to with complete conviction ...he will do whatever and however it is asked of him especially from BT..and yes tv actors know that their career is quite unpredictable..so if a major PH signs them on they will do whatever is asked of them even if they do not agree to it...remember the infamous leaked online videoLOL
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
That she has.
See PK and RR over here. They are not even in the same frame, yet they have so much chemistry. 
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

he has never interfered with the creative part rachna..i have seen him in kasauti,kasam se and even Adalat...that show is beyond shockingLOL..yet you see him doing to with complete conviction ...he will do whatever and however it is asked of him especially from BT..and yes tv actors know that their career is quite unpredictable..so if a major PH signs them on they will do whatever is asked of them even if they do not agree to it...remember the infamous leaked online videoLOL

Agree. Let's talk about better things, now that we know what's gonna happen. OuchWink
Did you hear the first song of HAK? Must listen. It's awesome. 
Embarrassed
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

Agree. Let's talk about better things, now that we know what's gonna happen. OuchWink
Did you hear the first song of HAK? Must listen. It's awesome. 
Embarrassed

actually we should not even bother about what is to happen..as sukhs says let us pick up the good parts and enjoy...

and i have yet to hear the track...i will check it online ...really looking forward to the movie...
goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I agree,even though they know its bad,they cant control it.I wont tell you the source,but i have the info that they both tried whatever is in their hands,they even showed their displeasure,but the final call is from NB.

They are as helpless as we all are.

Edited by goldstar678 - 08 May 2015 at 11:07am
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
And I appreciate them for that Pavan, if they have indeed tried. Thanks to them.
But I guess, NB feels like Queen Victoria with all that power. 

Go to top