poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampa79

True hope this time it should be scarfice 
Because again this misunderstanding drama doesn't suits
matured couple with 5 kids 

I feel this sacrifice will be for pam because she requested ragini to let them go to us

And for that she will behave that she don't trust neil and let him free from this relationship 

I also feel that it will be something like that, Sampa. Ouch

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
nice prediction. but babubhai ke track ka kya hoga.Shocked
Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

I feel this sacrifice will be for pam because she requested ragini to let them go to us

And for that she will behave that she don't trust neil and let him free from this relationship 

I used to be so against these doormat-type sacrificing leads, but for Ragini this the ONLY acceptable excuse. Don't want cheating again. Sleepy
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged

they will give some lame reason and then 10 episode later even forget what happened...just look at the story right now..100 episodes and they are scattered all over the place...the lamest mu and separation and lamest character sketch of 40 yr olds
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged

btw if we can believe the TOI article which mentioned about ragini getting heartbroken then we should also consider the TB article which says that it will be revealed neil was in a relationship...

i think we should take this articles at face value...like ronnie is entering and leap is coming with them separating ...how ,why what we should wait and see...
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sun, I again repeat the problem with the show is that there has never been a story, a script. Only a basic idea in mind , like this is what we want to show.
If the Team was seriously going to look into a much in love couple, separated for 15 years due to a MU and ensuing hatred, and with 4+1 kids, the storyline would have been different totally, and the handling would have been different also. 

When we speak of a love story, we really don't want N lying on bed with his shoes on, waiting for everybody to leave. For God's sake, he is a reputed cardiologist, a father, a character supposedly with enough gravitas ... and here we see him doing something that a teenager nowadays wouldn't also do, probably.

I amy be getting it wrong. The scenes are fine, but they sometimes leave you empty. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Sun, I again repeat the problem with the show is that there has never been a story, a script. Only a basic idea in mind , like this is what we want to show.
If the Team was seriously going to look into a much in love couple, separated for 15 years due to a MU and ensuing hatred, and with 4+1 kids, the storyline would have been different totally, and the handling would have been different also. 

When we speak of a love story, we really don't want N lying on bed with his shoes on, waiting for everybody to leave. For God's sake, he is a reputed cardiologist, a father, a character supposedly with enough gravitas ... and here we see him doing something that a teenager nowadays wouldn't also do, probably.

I amy be getting it wrong. The scenes are fine, but they sometimes leave you empty. 

this is indeed true and even i fail to understand why is everyone so scared of pam...ar ethe wishes of children of no importance at all...they are ready to sacrifice their family together for every tom dick harry and pam ka tears but what about ur children...i stand by what i said...neil and ragini are the worst parents ever...their children do not feature in their list of priority ever...not 15 years ago neither now nor in future...

there was nothing mature about this love story..it  is like any other love story ...ragini and her fake marriage nearly jeopardizing her own daughter's wedding ..neil and his immature behaviour and the list goes on ...

NeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Really ... I was hoping that after this, these two could slowly and steadily pick up the roles of being good parents, together.
NB and her creativity deserves a bow!

NeiRaFreak

Go to top