Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: metoyou

Maybe it will happen on the way to Pune? If not then She will go for that bhutta date herself ..

😆😆😆 and gets lost enroute and the PH is forced to show something sensible till she returns (never)😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

😆😆😆 and gets lost enroute and the PH is forced to show something sensible till she returns (never)😆

I like this so much ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And maybe, we take over
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

Totally. I don't even bother. EK is losing it.

BTW, what happened to the bhutta date? I hope NB doesn't swallow it. 

i think this coming week will be our char din ki chandni before the kaali raats approaches...the butta date must be while they are coming back..coz she was wearing a different saree while leaving as we saw in that video ...

btw the only time nachiket is proactive is when he has to romance ragini ..anyone noticed??😆
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

I like this so much ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And maybe, we take over

Suddenly the channel is shocked why the show gets good trps. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: metoyou

Suddenly the channel is shocked why the show gets good trps. 

Ha ha Narges
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She can't have the last laugh... 
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Pavan you are overestimating NB alot 😆 and not only Pavan but everyone who contributed with their precious suggestions on future take...😕
Coz most probably NB will forget once again with many of the things when her Ghajni syndrome once again struck her ... the way she did not tell how a mother can divide and separate her kids from herself even if their father was a flirt , the way Ragini believed 15 yrs back ... I still wonder why on earth she divided her kids and let the two go with d man who cheated her... or how Nachiket left his kids to the lady he hated back then... But NB just forgot to give us the reason to that   

so trust me guys all youe predictions no matter how bad you tried to be less creative you are still expecting much out of NB 's rotten creativity ...😆

But yes one more creativity from NB's creative garbage is ... once Nachiket comes back to India after leap and finds Ragini... he finds her in a hospital with a new born baby ... as we all know trip to Pune is going to be too romantic ðŸ˜‰  and then we all will witness the recycled Kasauti Zindagi Ki on NeiRa
Edited by NeiRaFreak - 8 years ago
ssss97 thumbnail
Very nice prediction. Its filmy but we can expect something of this sort only I guess