Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, so there is not much to expect from him, though I don't man it personally. Agree Sun, they are all paid too handsomely for bothering so much. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

You know what? Though I really stay away from BT shows and have seen only 1 or 2 (partially) since BT started, I think NB always gets saved by her leads. The leads' chemistry and acting probably draws the attention and keeps them hooked.

Individually, there is NO story. Per se

usually after first 6 months or so they never have a story and the show runs on the leads chemistry and scenes alone...hence it was shocking to see that IKNMP had no story after the first few episodes and went round and round and is still going ringa ringa...BT always hits jackpot with leads...that i have to give EK and her team..she does have an eye for crackling chemistry ..
sun29 thumbnail

Yes, so there is not much to expect from him, though I don't man it personally. Agree Sun, they are all paid too handsomely for bothering so much. 

he has never interfered with the creative part rachna..i have seen him in kasauti,kasam se and even Adalat...that show is beyond shocking😆..yet you see him doing to with complete conviction ...he will do whatever and however it is asked of him especially from BT..and yes tv actors know that their career is quite unpredictable..so if a major PH signs them on they will do whatever is asked of them even if they do not agree to it...remember the infamous leaked online video😆
poetic thumbnail
That she has.
See PK and RR over here. They are not even in the same frame, yet they have so much chemistry. 
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

he has never interfered with the creative part rachna..i have seen him in kasauti,kasam se and even Adalat...that show is beyond shocking😆..yet you see him doing to with complete conviction ...he will do whatever and however it is asked of him especially from BT..and yes tv actors know that their career is quite unpredictable..so if a major PH signs them on they will do whatever is asked of them even if they do not agree to it...remember the infamous leaked online video😆

Agree. Let's talk about better things, now that we know what's gonna happen. ðŸ˜‰
Did you hear the first song of HAK? Must listen. It's awesome. 
😳
sun29 thumbnail

Agree. Let's talk about better things, now that we know what's gonna happen. ðŸ˜‰
Did you hear the first song of HAK? Must listen. It's awesome. 
😳

actually we should not even bother about what is to happen..as sukhs says let us pick up the good parts and enjoy...

and i have yet to hear the track...i will check it online ...really looking forward to the movie...
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree,even though they know its bad,they cant control it.I wont tell you the source,but i have the info that they both tried whatever is in their hands,they even showed their displeasure,but the final call is from NB.

They are as helpless as we all are.
Edited by goldstar678 - 8 years ago
poetic thumbnail
And I appreciate them for that Pavan, if they have indeed tried. Thanks to them.
But I guess, NB feels like Queen Victoria with all that power. 
poetic thumbnail

actually we should not even bother about what is to happen..as sukhs says let us pick up the good parts and enjoy...

and i have yet to hear the track...i will check it online ...really looking forward to the movie...

Very true.

BTW, I am going to listen to the song the full night. ðŸ˜³ Its so nice, describes NR very well.

NR in our worlds ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

I want to watch this movie 
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And I appreciate them for that Pavan, if they have indeed tried. Thanks to them.

But I guess, NB feels like Queen Victoria with all that power. 

EK has no time fot soaps,she is busy with movies n handed over the show to NB.I dont think she will interfear.

Also it as to do with Sony,which is going through its worst phase.Trp or no Trp,they cnt afford to stop EK show in such short time.