Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

it is true..they did not have any story other than a tagline and a theme...hence by the time episode 10 was reached they panicked...they had no idea what suhani mystery should be hence blatantly copied a flop movie scene by scene...they are indeed moving in circles and even with  a leap they would still be stuck where they are now..with no idea what to do...

The little I learnt in my English Literature during High school told me that you don't even start to think of a story without having a co-ordinated flowchart. Such a lack of basic methodology and all she can talk about is her 13 year bullsh*t career achievements which were largely due to audience naivety.

verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys, after leap story chahe kuch bhi ho. but neil-ragini toh seprate ho jaye ge na.yahi toh NB ka main maksat hai.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Saabi45

The little I learnt in my English Literature during High school told me that you don't even start to think of a story without having a co-ordinated flowchart. Such a lack of basic methodology and all she can talk about is her 13 year bullsh*t career achievements which were largely due to audience naivety.

it was a basic that was taught to everyone..but it seems NB skipped those classes...and yes she counts the audience today as the same a decade ago hence serving her recycled crap expecting trps to shoot sky high and still wondering why they do not...

she should have stuck to writing a personal diary and reading out her thoughts aloud at night instead of making the audience go through her thoughts termed as creativity 

the only saving grace of this show is the actors and  their chemistry with each other and i mean the entire cast...rest if you sit back and think there is absolutely nothing...
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this would have been so much better 

Awesome saabi,reminded me of 70s classic movie from Basu Chaterjee
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it is true..they did not have any story other than a tagline and a theme...hence by the time episode 10 was reached they panicked...they had no idea what suhani mystery should be hence blatantly copied a flop movie scene by scene...they are indeed moving in circles and even with  a leap they would still be stuck where they are now..with no idea what to do...

The reason for the separation is the lamest i heard or saw ever.
sun29 thumbnail

@goldstar..it was the lamest ever...and i absolutely failed to understand nachiket whose character was brutally butchered ...he destroyed his whole family for a stupid promise and his ego...

the much hyped nishi wedding was such a epic failure with not one scene with nishi and her parents untill the bidaai...not even any children and parent...ranbir toh does not even exist for ragini..she seem to have absolutely no connect with him..not once have we seen her enquire about him ...and she reacts when he does something right before her that is it 
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@goldstar..it was the lamest ever...and i absolutely failed to understand nachiket whose character was brutally butchered ...he destroyed his whole family for a stupid promise and his ego...

the much hyped nishi wedding was such a epic failure with not one scene with nishi and her parents untill the bidaai...not even any children and parent...ranbir toh does not even exist for ragini..she seem to have absolutely no connect with him..not once have we seen her enquire about him ...and she reacts when he does something right before her that is it 

Can somebody tell us how the actors agreed to this?
Did everyone just think that a mere one-liner would suddenly become a fully-fledged story.

Sorry, but this is like going for a job and not having a TOR but just knowing the job title.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You know what? Though I really stay away from BT shows and have seen only 1 or 2 (partially) since BT started, I think NB always gets saved by her leads. The leads' chemistry and acting probably draws the attention and keeps them hooked.
Individually, there is NO story. Per se
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Saabi45

Can somebody tell us how the actors agreed to this?
Did everyone just think that a mere one-liner would suddenly become a fully-fledged story.

Sorry, but this is like going for a job and not having a TOR but just knowing the job title.

I don't think the actors bother much, given the nature of the industry. If they question too much, they will be replaced, their careers destroyed and they will have to withdraw. Not everybody has a sound financial background. Hence, they continue as it is ...

Also, the entire story and scripting in s more of a Channel's responsibility ...
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

I don't think the actors bother much, given the nature of the industry. If they question too much, they will be replaced, their careers destroyed and they will have to withdraw. Not everybody has a sound financial background. Hence, they continue as it is ...

Also, the entire story and scripting in s more of a Channel's responsibility ...

that is why i am shocked that how on earth did Sony approve this??the end call is made by the channel eventhough the story is developed by NB...

and true that..actors have not much say and they do not bother much coz they get paid huge for this...and  RR are too obligated to the PH ..he will basically do anything for EK...