Posted: 8 years ago
This is just my preduction :
Ragini will break her Nachiket heart,how I don't know (only mata NB can answer) but why that I know.She will do it for Suhaani as Ronnie and FL2 are partners in crime and he will tell her that if she don't back off from the reunion,he will file custody case on Suhaani and his chances of winning the case is more as he is her real father n Suhaani is still minor. So for Suhaanis happiness as she is already feeling guilty for her,she will sacrifice.she is also aware that how much Suhaani means to her Nachiket and hence she will break his trust and sacrifice her love.FL 2 wants to be with Neil,she is so desperate,so once Ragini is out of picture,she will try again to get close to him.
Now post leap sinario :

We already know that Nachikets reactions are always extreme,be it his love or hatred,so he will be shattered and becomes Neil again.Pam will Blaine Suhaani and Aagam for his condition and the two kids will continue supporting their mom that there has to be some strong reason behind this.

FL 2,who now stays with them, will try her best with the help of Pam to force Neil to marry her but he won't as he will tell them that he won't trust women anymore n hence they should leave him alone.He will give free hand to FL 2 to become their mother but no marriage between them (she told him before she sent him to Ragini that she wants to become mother of suhani etc etc)

But this is not what Ronnie and FL2 wanted to achieve,hence one fine day when she will talk to Ronnie on phone that how their plan backfired even after doing all this,either Suhaani or Aagam will hear her conversation.

They will inform their dad who will suddenly wake up from his sleep and realize that something is fishy.he will travel to India alone without informing Pam n FL 2 (by that time,they will decide to expose her), but will be shocked to see someone else in that apartment. They will inform him that Ragini sold the apartment. (Thanks to the most useless kid of Neira.i.e Aarav,he n Ranbir were in tough competition for that post but here Aarav won the price easily ).she has to pay 42 lakhs.

Will he find her at the hospital? 

That depends upon Darshan Pandiyas dates as he may be busy with his movie,Nathuram Godse.If he is busy then they will show that Ragini left that job in that hospital and joined in some new hospital. (I think aman will offer to pay that amount but she won't agree as its huge amount and hence she will leave without informing him)

In case the above prediction is true,he will meet a man and both will look for Ragini and kids),in the meantime Nachiket will purchase that apartment again for his Ragini and will start staying there. He will call Aagam and Suhaani to India and with the help of KD finally they will succeed in finding Ragini.

Its totally filmy?yes,it is but don't forget this is the recycle tracks from old BT shows n I don't think our NB can think beyond this.

If my prediction turns true,the only saving grace is that they still are single and loyal to each other.

Thanks for taking your precious time and reading this crap.Sorry for boring you all.

I have the future story too in my mind after this and if anyone is intrested, let me know,I can update too.

Hahaha

OK... BT I have one doubt... Inn sb me Ronnie ka kya fayada hua... Usko kya mila ye SB krk... Aur suhani ki custudy ki baat hi kaha se aai jb usne Rupali ko chhod dia suhani k peda hone se pehle hi... N she is staying wid Neil from birth.. So their is no reason for any custody case... M not satisfied wid whole ur story... It has many weak points n bloopers. Ragini is not that weak woman that she can let her nachiket n kids go very easily now.
Nice prediction! This one is full proof. Could be. But, We had an article earlier that Ronnie will create MUs between NeiRa by telling Ragini that though N is not Suhani's father; he WAS seeing Rupali even after their marriage. Here is the catch. Maybe Ronnie's entry is not planned to claim Suhani but to create differences between NeiRa. I fear that he may even come up with certain proofs ( of course forged ) to prove his point. I don't want Ragini to believe all this, it would so shallow of her. But we never know what Ronnie and FL2 are planning. They could put a nice trap for NeiRa. And our dear NeiRa lack in communication skills. They won't interact properly hence further aggravating the MUs, leading to a second separation.

Meanwhile BB will do his job. He will threaten Ragini to marry him in return of her son's good deeds. But she won't I don't know how they'll handle this, but I'm pretty sure that there won't be any multiple marriages.

Very possible that we won't see Dr. Aman post leap. But I think he'll come back after the completion of his movie commitments. I don't want him to leave the show permanently😉
Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 8 years ago
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Nice prediction! This one is full proof. Could be. But, We had an article earlier that Ronnie will create MUs between NeiRa by telling Ragini that though N is not Suhani's father; he WAS seeing Rupali even after their marriage. Here is the catch. Maybe Ronnie's entry is not planned to claim Suhani but to create differences between NeiRa. I fear that he may even come up with certain proofs ( of course forged ) to prove his point. I don't want Ragini to believe all this, it would so shallow of her. But we never know what Ronnie and FL2 are planning. They could put a nice trap for NeiRa. And our dear NeiRa lack in commination skills. They won't interact properly hence further aggravating the MUs, leading to a second separation.

Meanwhile BB will do his job. He will threaten Ragini to marry him in return of her son's good deeds. But she won't I don't know how they'll handle this, but I'm pretty sure that there won't be any multiple marriages.

Very possible that we won't see Dr. Aman post leap. But I think he'll come back after the completion of his movie commitments. I don't want him to leave the show permanently😉

But dont you think it will be very lame from her part if she doubts him again.I will be happy if she sacrifice her love rather than doubting him again.I dont trust these articles because Ragini can never marry Babu bhai,even if she owes him 42 L,Or you are trying to say that Suhaani DNA report was fake and she is actually Neils daughter.And Aman wont leave permanently,dont worry

Anyhow this is just my prediction.But it matches with NB crativity,you cant deny that.
Edited by goldstar678 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by jagrawal

OK... BT I have one doubt... Inn sb me Ronnie ka kya fayada hua... Usko kya mila ye SB krk... Aur suhani ki custudy ki baat hi kaha se aai jb usne Rupali ko chhod dia suhani k peda hone se pehle hi... N she is staying wid Neil from birth.. So their is no reason for any custody case... M not satisfied wid whole ur story... It has many weak points n bloopers. Ragini is not that weak woman that she can let her nachiket n kids go very easily now.

We all are assuming that FL 2 is despirate to marry Neil,because Suhaanis grndparents left lot of money on her name and hence she is despirate for that.She dont love Neil or Suhaani in reality.

Lets see what NB comes up with.
Not a bad prediction at all! Like you said, I just hope that Ragini sacrifices than to doubt on Nachiket again. Indeed, that would be better this relationship has no progress at all. 

The main point for me is that both stay single which I am kinda sure of, because I just don't see them marrying someone else. If that was the case, they could have done that in the past 15 years. 
Also, yes, Suhaani and Aghaam will be Ragini's support. These two are too precious, since the other two only end up to hurt Ragini, and God forbid if  the dream team turn against their mother then poor woman will be all left alone. 

I care less whatever happens to all the other characters. My main concern is the lack of communication between NeiRa and also the power of their love (e.g. misunderstanding, lack of trust etc)

yes this is typical BT route and the creative limit of NB ..she most certainly cannot think beyond this...i suggest you send this to her..atleast she will not have to waste pen paper and electricity typing the same and giving it to the cast and crew...and then the time she saved she can spend more hours on tweeting 

also add that neil will be back and insulting ragini left right center and she will listen to all silently...pam gloating ,nivedita smirking and BG mein song aayega..itna karo na mujhe pyaar😆

they are taking a leap so i doubt that anything will be cleared so soon or else ther ewa sno need for the leap actually i really do not understand the need for leap unless they are planning to make ragini go missing and a new family introduced ..
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by goldstar678

But dont you think it will be very lame from her part if she doubts him again.I will be happy if she sacrifice her love rather than doubting him again.I dont trust these articles because Ragini can never marry Babu bhai,even if she owes him 42 L,Or you are trying to say that Suhaani DNA report was fake and she is actually Neils daughter.And Aman wont leave permanently,dont worry

Anyhow this is just my prediction.But it matches with NB creativity,you cant deny that.

But if to trust the article, then this is going to happen. I know it would be lame and shallow on her part, but how can you trust NB on this? I don't want this to happen but I feel this would. It depends on what plans Nivi and Ronnie are hatching. I'll be the happiest if Ragini trusts Nachiket, but you never know, this is BT!

And no, I'm not saying that the DNA reports were fake, not at all.
This is very typical BT and well pointed. I would rather prefer Ragini sacrificing her love than jump to the cheating conclusion. It would be such a shame after she claimed her immaturity was the reason 15yrs ago. What reason today?

Neil will be Neil. Never use his brains. Assume everything at face value and then do a Usain bolt dash to his usual route of "Going to US-wallowing in misery-engage with FL2". In the meantime hide some crap piece of paper document in India as well.
Dont know how to react.. After 15 yrs of MUs they still dont understand each other.. crap I wish this post leap happens soon soo I will get to know what actually happend. still exicted for monday's epi.. Neira's love trip..