Krrip Kapur Suri to be replaced in 'Maharana Pratap'?: TOI

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Latest news Akbar to be replaced dont know whether its true

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Krrip-Kapur-Suri-to-be-replaced-in-Maharana-Pratap/articleshow/47200231.cms

Krrip Kapur Suri to be replaced in 'Maharana Pratap'?

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | May 8, 2015, 01.28 PM IST

Krrip Kapur Suri to be replaced in 'Maharana Pratap'?
Krrip Kapur Suri

We hear that actor Krrip Kapur Suri, who is seen as Akbar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap, is set to be replaced. Reason: He is unable to manage his schedule and devote time to the show.

He is also seen as male lead Ravi Garewal in Ekta Kapoor's show Kalash on Life OK. Shooting the two shows simultaneously has become difficult for the actor, who ends up spending days on end on the two sets and shuttling between them.

Says a source associated with Maharana Pratap, "Krrip seems more keen on continuing with Kalash since he plays the male lead in it. He tried his best but couldn't balance the two projects at the same time. The production house is auditioning for the new Akbar and Avinesh Rekhi is one of the actors approached for the part."'

Krrip remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why koi bhi akbar apanay pratap kay samanay nahi tikta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even production house had hard time with younger akbar too (with different reason)
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bitblue

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why koi bhi akbar apanay pratap kay samanay nahi tikta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even production house had hard time with younger akbar too (with different reason)

πŸ˜†ya there were two child actors who played Akbar were replaced n now againπŸ˜†
apne Pratap ke samne sahi mein koi nhi tiktaπŸ˜†
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs. I am not surprised. He looked drained in the last few episodes. Especially while facing Pratap on wed episode.
Or has the dream fear caught on to Krip Suri also that he wants to run away from Pratap. Poor fellow he has been tormented with the dream and the resultant fear of Pratap most of his onscreen time.
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS...Yeah his co-actor on teh other show shared a pic on Insta which showed him really tired apparently they have been shooting non-stop due to some strike of the workers so producers are creating an epi-bank apparanetly and Krip has been doing double teh amount of work that is creating problems -health wise... I wish him the best but let's see what happens

Originally posted by: Kaana

Tfs. I am not surprised. He looked drained in the last few episodes. Especially while facing Pratap on wed episode.
Or has the dream fear caught on to Krip Suri also that he wants to run away from Pratap. Poor fellow he has been tormented with the dream and the resultant fear of Pratap most of his onscreen time.

@bold:
Kaana rightly said - Akbar's fear of being destroyed by Pratap has become his as now on-screen space is being given to Pratap and his family more than Akbar and his hallucination
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

@bold:
Kaana rightly said - Akbar's fear of being destroyed by Pratap has become his as now on-screen space is being given to Pratap and his family more than Akbar and his hallucination

Hey Garima dear, how are you? How is new course going on?
Your expression with emoticons made me ROFL :-)))

Originally posted by: Kaana

Hey Garima dear, how are you? How is new course going on?
Your expression with emoticons made me ROFL :-)))

Hey Kaana
Am good .,..new course is draining but totally worth it..glad you like my emoticons😊