dhrits_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually I wanted to make this post on Wednesday - 06/05/15 - after the 200th Episode of KY2 as this my 50th post but somehow could not...Anyways, Better Late than Never
Isn't it surprising, atleast for me it is - being so connected and attached to mere TV serial, a fictional show. I have never been so attached to any show and its characters dat I feel dey are connected to my own life. In the journey of these 200 episodes, dey have become a part of my life - an inseparable part. Attachment wud not be a correct word for my feeling for KY2 and MaNan; rather Addiction wud give a precise definition to my feelings for KY2 and MaNan. And so has this forum also become a part of my addiction, the SS, FF, OS and all the posts by Eveline, Kresham, Mellifluous, Sue, Naddiya, Arya, Arathim, LiranMaNanHolic, MyMy, Chickee, Smiley, dushtu... ...Sorry for missing the names of others whose stories and posts i read , have addicted me so much to this forum that I get a new perception towards MaNan, their Love, Fab5 and their Friendships, and the true essence of KY2.โ˜บ๏ธ

My encounter wid KY2 was not because of the story or MaNan or anything, I was just surfing the music channels when i saw the disclaimer thing that comes before the serial start and for KY2, it comes with that star, and that was what attracted me, and that was the episode of drunk Nandini, and since then I am so addicted that I watch all the repeat telecast that comes in a day and also the weekends๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

KY2 for Me...

Friendship - The 1st thing that Nandini noticed about Manik - their innocent, selfless, doing anything for each other friendship - Their "One for All, All for One" motto - their their being different from each other, yet being the same. Their understanding each other. Their trust and Love for each other, their protectiveness for each other, their defense for each other. Being the "Fab 5" and their Music, the cherry on the cake...Whatever they do is first for each other and then for their self...and same holds for NavNi friendship - their care for each other, they have always been there for each other, standing by each other's side...be it in a preotective way or to tease the other...It's just the perfect emotional bond of friendship that is depicted between different characters, each sharing a different kind of friendship...

Love - The same old love bond with all new forms and definitions...which no1 wud have ever imagined...that feelings cud have been so pure, innocent, and so true...dat it has made all of us fall for their love and go all gaga over their bond...

Nyonika - The evil mother - a mystery so evident...every1 questioning, can a mother be like that...but the fact remains that fictions are also inspired from reality...and the mystery of the hot, sexy Mommy continues holding all of us 2 our seats

Harshad - The grey shaded villain of our beloved KY2 family...who loves to hate and for that doesn't even spare his beloved lil sis...weird right?

Chacha - Chachi - A cute couple...who wud not wish to have such chacha - chachi for themselves...their care for Nandini and Rishabh...and also for Nandini's friends...no1 can say that they are not their own children...,,,,And our dear Chachi's Shahrukh obsession (however I personally don't like Shahrukh)๐Ÿ˜†, how well she knows her niece and her feelings...even before she realized her feelings, Chachi already gave her a green signal for manik...or rather I should say, more than Shahrukh, Chachi became Manik's fan...not because of his looks and attitude, but because of his care towards Nandini, Rishabh and her family...How well she knows dat no1 can care and Love her dear daughter more than this handsome hunk...

Rishabh - A cute brother...who loves her sister so much...how cute he is and his gestures conveying all his love for his sister and a new bond with his sister's love coz he knows how important that bond wud b for his sister...and dat bond wid dat person from whom he was so afraid, who pushed him in the pool and frightened him to the core...and today they both seem more like brothers...

Navya - The innocent girl of small town, with big dreams and desires, so unaware of the reality of the real world, her being bullied and that new friendship and the fake love...but as Nandini's confidence on her...she faced all the hardships, even the torturous taunts of people about her pregnancy...and her bond wid Mukti - that has the same pain of being deceived from the same guy but yet she stands strong...well now with the support of new friends and ofcourse - Cabir and Nandini

Aliya - The bubbly girl, the fashion insta who loves her friends...she is not selfish but yes the possessive one, a lack of maturity...she has taken many wrong decisions in life being carried away...but thats how it works...learning from mistakes and her character has learnt a lot and is growing, learning to face the situations the right way...

Dhruv - The Buddy - a silent, calm, shy friend - who was always there to back his friends yet never involved himself in their evilness - who was the only one to understand his buddy - his innocence and truth were seen in his eyes...but always being in the protective shade of his buddy at times creates a rift between the buddies...his possessiveness for his love, his insecurity and his being unaware of the truth did no good for that friendship - but isn't it the law of nature that tests u for all that u possess and deserve and hence their friendship was tested and now they have evolved to make an even stronger bond of friendship...

Dhrulya - A fresh love, which had yet to be understood and explored by them...Clarifications to clear the past and a matured talk is yet missing - that is must for any relation, and they are yet to discover and take their relation to that level...

Mukti - The ever so bold, and the one who showed to b unaffected by the world - little she knew that a guy - Abhi - full of life wud turn her life 360*, who wud make her love like nething, that even death cud not make her back out from that love, and that lead her to the growth of her true self...

Cabir - The Cool Cabirrr...The fun loving guy, who knows to make every1 laugh with his silly jokes, but only a few knows the real pain that is hidden behind his laughter...The ever so Mumma's boy who lost his mumma for his altered sexuality, for which he was laughed at by every1 and beaten up balck and blue only to be separated from the love of his love...but yet he hid his pain behind his laughter and being the "CUPID" forever...who wud not love to have a friend like him...a selfless friend, who not only know his friends, but understands them inside out...and does anything to help them out - does not even think before getting himself into troubles too...thats the way he is...the best and ever so cooolll "Cabir" after all๐Ÿ˜Ž

CaVya - A weiird relation, which is not of friendship, nor of love, yet something different - situations brought them together - the 1ce old enemies, now stand by each other in each others problems understanding and supporting each other. of course accompanied with their cute fights...A gay guy and a pregnant girl...its a treat to watch them fight cutely, along with understanding each others troubles and consoling and supporting each other - No1 knows the fate of their relation which is being subjected to mrg which is so impossible, yet their bond creates an awesome chemistry and a treat for all of us to watch them...

And our beloved Manik and Nandini...

Manik - A tough guy, hulk, angry young man, the ever so impulsive one, who never cared about anyone except his bunch of friends, and then his lady love changed him to some1 no1 cud imagine him to be...A guy who always lacked love in his life, got love from a girl who stood against him and even punched him in front of the college...but eventually made him fall for her to the extent that it brought the real him, hiding behind his monster mask...a guy whom all wants to be loved by...one who cares and protects his friends like a mother who protects and love his children...yet the impulsive one that he is often gets him out of control only to be controlled by his star and his guiding light...his care, concern and love is so deep...that its just impossible to describe it in words...the true one and the one of its kind...after all its all about "The Manik Malhotra - Nandini's The Monster Monkey Manik Malhotra", who knows to love her like a crazy guy and their feelings for each other is just out of the world...

Nandini - A sweet, innocent, loving and caring girl, who is loved all her life, by her parents at young age and then by her Ams, Chacha-Chachi and her dear brother who means life to her...the ever so matured and understand girl with her righteous side always...the girl who is so innocent to understand the reality of the fake and mean world, but  a strong girl to stand by the ones whom she loves like a strong wall to protect them even if it costs her ownself...the caring one dat she is...showering every1 with the same care and affection that cud turn a monster into a human and not only a mere human, but the kindest loving and caring guy...well thats the power of the love of Nandini Murthy...the one whose smile can heal...a true friend who understands her friends and also possess the courage to tell the facts of their life to them on face without letting them run from the reality and also helping them in all the possible ways...The strength for fighting the wrong...and ofcourse her selfless love for her monster, her brother and family and friends - all different yet with a tinge of Nandini Murthy's innocence and care with affection...

And now the bonds that I love the most...

ManBir - The friendship dats so unique...no need for words to express their feelings to each other...They so know each other...Manik's support for Cabir at his worst time, his understanding and accepting his frnd just the way he is without any complaints...Isn't dat how frnds and friendships ought to be...and Cabir he just needs a glance at his impulsive friend to read his face and his feelings...to realize his friends' love even before he himself does and to know and predict his moves, his anger...They know each other so well, just a friendship so beautiful that we all go awww at that...

CabIni - This is a weird relation which is actually not friendship...but they both understand each others pain and feelings...they share an untold bond which is much like a bro-sis bond - they understand each others pain, and are also there to advise each other, support each other, help each other - the maturity they both possess...so different their bond is...she is his best friends love and he is her love's best friend, but yet they share a different relation, at times serious, matured and advising each other, supporting and helping each other, while other times teasing and pulling her leg...

MaNanBir -  The Love Birds MaNan and their Cupid and all time shipper Cabir...who knows his best friends love and knows that they both are made for each other and only they both can handle each other...he is the duos all time saviour...be it hiding their love from other friends or help the to get together despite of their misunderstandings...and to confront them making them realize the right and wrong abt their feelings and love...and of course being the tease that he is...teasing and pulling their leg all time making them blush all time...โค๏ธ

And Last but Not the Least - The life of the show

MaNan - The most unbelievable, unimaginable and out of the world Love Story...I had never imagined that lovers can be like this and love story cud be like dis...Its like a fairy tale - of two stubborn-heads, fighting wid each other or to say falling for each other...how they can romance in each situation and with anything...a story about her punch; a tale where being locked in a weary, dirty store-room cud be so romantic; a story where they romance while fighting wid mud; a story where he finds his solace in her arms, and she widout any questions gives him his solace; a story where they fight while romancing and romance while fighting; a story where she hates stars but starts loving them for he loves them and he starts believing in her concept of fireflies shining for true love; thus, a unique concept of their stars and fireflies shining for them and their love; his desire for touching her and keeping her always in his embrace; a story where a gesture of his running his hands from her hands to shoulders cud be so subtle and romantic; a story of their always missed kisses and their passionate eye locks; a story where he is so obsessed with her hair; a story where only she can fool him seductively making him lost in her; a story with so much of romance, yet so pure, simple and subtle; a story of her being his shining star; a story of their trust; a story of their promises, where he wud never let her fall and her leap of faith - where she wud always shine for him and keep him in her prayers - and they wud always trust each other; a story where they take up each others battles but wud never let each othe fail; a story where they romance through their eyes; a story of their breaks, where they share each others pain and confess the truth; a story of her shyness and his teasing her all the time coming close to her and trying to stick to her all the time; a story where their simple touch on each other wud remove all their pains; a story where a forehead kiss defines their care, hand kiss defines their love, eye kiss takes away all their tears, cheek kiss shows their affection, nose kiss defines their hope of togetherness forever, neck kiss defines their realization of love, a palm kiss defining their equality, a shoulder kiss defining their pure love and a lip kiss claiming each other to be with each other forever; a tale of their humeshas...a tale of their trust...A tale of his being in pain and her eyes shedding the tears of pain and her pain being felt in his heart and eyes; where not being able to protect her for a moment brings cyclones and tsunamis in his heart of pain and guilt...where one is hurt and tears flow through the eyes of others, where one bleeds but the pain is felt by others; where in a hug they can live their entire life being lost in each other; where he does not bother how she looks, what she wears, all that matters is her...Its how he defines her life and she defines his existence, how they are the reason for each others each breadth, each heart beat and each others survival...their being their for each other, his knowing her - what she wud think, fell, what wud make her feel comfortable and uncomfortable, and her knowing all his moods, anger and pacifying him with her love; how cutely they fight with aata(flour) and of course their showers...its about their care, love, affection, selfless feelings for each other, caring for each other's friends like thier own...going to any extent for each other, may it be killing sum1 or dying themselves, or getting themselves away from evry1...They simply think about each other and live for each other...

How cute, adorable, innocent, true and so pure can their love be...and their eyes and expressions express all those emotions in the most beautiful way possible

I know guys this became very long...and sorry if the readers got bored with this but I am very sorry could not help and stop myself from writing this...I am not very good with words but had to write dis...
Even though I had thought of Making an only MaNan post but the fact is the essence of KY2 is their all's friendship and Love, each being so different yet so same...

so KY2 for me wud be Cliche yet so Different, so New, so Refreshing and making me realize all the beautiful bonds that I have in my Life and ofcourse making me wait with increasing expectations for my Manik Malhotra who wud love me like Manik love Nandini...

Sorry to bore you...but if u guys read dis extra long post, plz do comment...I wud like to read ur take too...
Edited by dhrits_24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

y.c.yetikaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is one beautiful post๐Ÿ‘
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: y.c.yetikaroxx

this is one beautiful post๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜ŠMy 1st post thats dis long...Thank you for reading and appreciating...
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written.. Beautiful post ๐Ÿ‘
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovelylav7

Well written.. Beautiful post ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awsm post
each n every word is beautifully written
ajith37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very beautiful post. Loved it. 
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ainahbarbie

Awsm post
each n every word is beautifully written

Thanks dear...and sorry I missed ur name in my post...I do read ur stories...and u write beautifully...๐Ÿ˜Š
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajith37

A very beautiful post. Loved it. 

Thanks dear for ur comment and that u liked it...
Sharoan thumbnail
Beautiful post ..you described 200 episodes of love and friendship very well.