Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
never mind may ! one at a time. lolz. i need you to maintain ur sanity. :)
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you.
I never follow Sony serials.
But Reporters caught my attention.
Unique show with amazing concept.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shreya_rc

May ! dont listen to Dexy ! watch Let Right Left...RK as Capt. Rajveer Sekhawat ! tu pagal hojayegi. I am atching it now. the show was aired on 2007. my Univ days.no wonder, I had no inkling about it then...ab bahut time hai lolz

yes the show and captain can cause a lot of damage to her normal state, she will find it hard to battle out between Rajveer and Kabir. 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Oh my! I am glad the show is going to be aired for 5 days ðŸ˜Š
This show has already made my brain cells go into a different fantasy world. Watching his old shows might become an overdose for me ðŸ˜† I'll listen to you, I do care about my sanity. ðŸ˜‰

yes listen to me, you do not have any idea how much kahi to hoga and LRL can hamper your life. these shows are cult ones, and makes you migrate to heaven 
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

yes the show and captain can cause a lot of damage to her normal state, she will find it hard to battle out between Rajveer and Kabir. 

dexy ! imagine the combustible combination of Capt. Sekhawat and Kabir sharma !! HAHA. Koi bhi pagal hojayega...but dont u think May atleast should hav a taste of my dearest captain ! aah so much in love with him still ! 😳
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Absolutely...😳
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
May,
ek post bana kar kahan chup gayi yaar ? aur main teri bharose baithi rahi. kuch idea ayi about writing os ? i am still at a loss !