Posted: 8 years ago

Ritika to see Ishani and Ranveer kissing in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

1 Vote

Gear Up for the High Voltage Drama in the upcoming episodes of Bajali Telefilms popular show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi...

As per the current track, Shikhar agrees with his mother's choice of him marrying Ishaani. Meanwhile, Mitesh and Chaitali are concerned that Krisha might not be able stay with Devarsh in their small house. Elsewhere, RV tries to talk about Ishaani with Shikhar and the two have a heated discussion. In the meantime, Hansa informs Ishaani about her marriage proposal.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Mehra family will be having a breakfast together .. Shikhar and Ishani will share an awkward look exchange. Mr. Mehra will ask Ishani about the Gujrati rituals which needs to follow at Krish wedding. Ishani will go to get Ganeshji' idol but because of the off season seller will tell her to go to the godown.

Here Shikhar will get a call from Ranveer's phone stating that he is slouched.  Ishani will get shocked to see Ranveer fall. Ranveer will tell her that how bad she is, Ishani will feel humiliated. Than Ranveer will kiss Ishani ..

Ishani will melt and will go with the flow. Ritika will see them kissing but Shikhar couldn't see them kissing. Ranveer will go after Ritika. Ritika will run away from Ranveer and she will tell him that he with her just for the baby..

Ranveer will tell her he just did it to show Shikhar that she isn't a good person...

hahaa Ranveer you are fooling no one..😛

making excuses on getting caught by Ritika...😆

Am sure you wouldn't have minded if Shikhar had saw it.. bcz you are somewhere possessive of her and would like Shikhar to get away from her..
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
This is the lowest Ranveer can stoop to separate IshKar !!

How is she characterless by kissing him and what about HIM ? Ranveer is just getting too much out of hand..
Ridiculous .. to say the least..
😡😡😡

Ishani should really punish him for this.. in the meanest way possible...
Oh.. wait.. she already has her score of meanness quite a bit.. but at least her intention was good.. !!

These two are really frustrating me now..

Ranveer - all those idols were watching you and thats why your plan did not succeed !!
Bhagwan dekh raha hai !! Ab bhugto !

Now as we know obviously Ishani will decide to marry Shikhar..

Ranveer, to whom r u trying to convince? Khud ko ya pheer ritika ko? hush mai a jao aur accept karo ki agar ishani tumhara na hoyi toh ishani ko kisi ko honai nahi dou gi.lol
Ohh RV u n ur possessiveness.. Control man control. By doing such things u r not only degrading ishaani's character but yours too... 
Ritika baby I think ur18 th month is running so don't run not good for ur cricket team.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Ohh RV u n ur possessiveness.. Control man control. By doing such things u r not only degrading ishaani's character but yours too... 
Ritika baby I think ur18 th month is running so don't run not good for ur cricket team.. ðŸ˜†

@bold...🤣🤣

Originally posted by matsh

This is the lowest Ranveer can stoop to separate IshKar !!

How is she characterless by kissing him and what about HIM ? Ranveer is just getting too much out of hand..
Ridiculous .. to say the least..
😡😡😡

Ishani should really punish him for this.. in the meanest way possible...
Oh.. wait.. she already has her score of meanness quite a bit.. but at least her intention was good.. !!

These two are really frustrating me now..

Ranveer - all those idols were watching you and thats why your plan did not succeed !!
Bhagwan dekh raha hai !! Ab bhugto !

Now as we know obviously Ishani will decide to marry Shikhar..

after knowing ishani's truth i hope there wl b shown a redemption track of rv. I m sighing that God isn't yet seeing the real culprit who is behind all these unhappiness n is roaming at large here n there.
Cvs now end this crap track asap. Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
By d way wat rithika is doing there with her aliens cricket team?
How come she know that RV was in that godown? Ohh may be she came out for a walk with her twin pillows. but why baby why r u taking so much stress? 
i am waiting for this