Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg seems like they r gona make RV the villain lover.. The way he was smiling after kissing ishani was so evil.. But his acting was damn awesome mahn..
But it wl be foolish to show that.. Ishani loved chirag the villain while RV that innoceny guy was behind her
Now she z loving RV hu z a villain now (if they r planning to make him a villain) while shikar z loving her.
N after ishakr marriage she wl love shikar n he wl turn into a villain coz of ishani's MKM n some other guy wl fall for ishanj.. N dz process ranveer wl be dead n gone like chirag.. Damn it wl b disgusting 
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Omg seems like they r gona make RV the villain lover.. The way he was smiling after kissing ishani was so evil.. But his acting was damn awesome mahn..

But it wl be foolish to show that.. Ishani loved chirag the villain while RV that innoceny guy was behind her
Now she z loving RV hu z a villain now (if they r planning to make him a villain) while shikar z loving her.
N after ishakr marriage she wl love shikar n he wl turn into a villain coz of ishani's MKM n some other guy wl fall for ishanj.. N dz process ranveer wl be dead n gone like chirag.. Damn it wl b disgusting

he was smirking yaar..i hope they did'nt kissed otherwise he have completely ruined IshVeer first kiss..from what i m seeing now it is going KTH way..Ish will not fall for Shikher but will respect him n as baa said she will be wafadaar to him if they got married..once IshVeer come together people will forget all bad rv did thats what happens n such kinda hero's r in now a day..the perfect example is Raman Bhalla but u can see how much popular ishita raman jodi is..
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

he was smirking yaar..i hope they did'nt kissed otherwise he have completely ruined IshVeer first kiss..from what i m seeing now it is going KTH way..Ish will not fall for Shikher but will respect him n as baa said she will be wafadaar to him if they got married..once IshVeer come together people will forget all bad rv did thats what happens n such kinda hero's r in now a day..the perfect example is Raman Bhalla but u can see how much popular ishita raman jodi is..

They kissed on lips.. Coz ishani was touching her lips when she overheard RV was pretending.. But i liked it very much.. They r so hot..
Exactly if ranveer meets with another accident ppl wl forget what he did.. But in Raman ishita life there z no one like shikar.. Even subbu z shown to be protective abt simmi's baby n subbu n simmi wl end up together.. N ishita z not a MKM like ishani.. Even if RV turns into a villain i want ishveer together coz after RV gets to kw d truth he wl repent it.. It wl b awesome
afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

They kissed on lips.. Coz ishani was touching her lips when she overheard RV was pretending.. But i liked it very much.. They r so hot..
Exactly if ranveer meets with another accident ppl wl forget what he did.. But in Raman ishita life there z no one like shikar.. Even subbu z shown to be protective abt simmi's baby n subbu n simmi wl end up together.. N ishita z not a MKM like ishani.. Even if RV turns into a villain i want ishveer together coz after RV gets to kw d truth he wl repent it.. It wl b awesome

yah i know thats y i compared MATSH current track with Kahin toh hoga..u know i just cant wait how rv will react after knowing ishani was never wrong but what i m feeling is it will be too late till then..lets see kya hota hai..i m sure about one thing Ishveer is n will always be the lead no matter they r together or not..all this track is to spice up the show n to show different shades od Aashiqui..no matter how much disgusting rv is behaving right now it is also a shade of his aashiqui..he is behaving like a typical dil jalla aashiq now..
afreenaamna thumbnail
this lyrics from KTH fits perfectly with RV..
Dil jala hoon bohot main..Saari duniya jaladun..Uski raahon ki saari
Roshni mai bhujadu..Mujhko chahai zamana..Aur usse ye dil chahai..Mujhko thukra ke kaise..Chain se woh rehpaye..Mujhko tanhayee dase..Mujhpe duniye ye hase..Pyar ki hai ruswayee..Maine aitebar kiya hai Naa raha baaqi..Thoda sa pyar hua hai
Ab bhi hai baaqi..