Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
RaRi living in same room , who wants to see them sleeping together ? That is the picture he shows the world !!!! I am surprised just assuming not showing sleeping on th bed people are so happy . He kissed RItika , hamara bacha , towel dance every thing was there forgot?
  RV has no right to prove Ishani characterless , where as he is supporting one characterless woman .
 I am not crying for Ishweer like many it is a story let it take its turn. It is nit Ishani's fault he loved her one sided already she hurt him enough just go away and play Dady mummy game with Ritika .
    I know immediately RV fans will attack it is there wish to indulge in dream world of love. I see the fact in front of me.😊
ishveer123 thumbnail
I am in favour of ranveer.. He is in love wid ishani and he care for her..but ishni is so mahanta ki devi dat she dosnt understnd his love..ishni gave reson to RV for hating her..RV is leaving in a room wid ritika just to protect her frm society..i am feelng sad dor him.. 😭
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Execuse me im also not tellung ki what rv has done is gud just telling they hav not shown them sleeping as many of them telling ki he is sleeping wid her im not justifying his act and also not telling anything about ishani so speak nicely and im not crying over rv and ishani i know its both of there fault and how they will handle it they will know...and all it is only rv's fault then what is ishani doing ha why is she not believing that he didn't kill chirag if she wud hav believed his words then this mess wud not hav been occured...
Edited by KPLuvRadzz - 8 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishveer123

I am in favour of ranveer.. He is in love wid ishani and he care for her..but ishni is so mahanta ki devi dat she dosnt understnd his love..ishni gave reson to RV for hating her..RV is leaving in a room wid ritika just to protect her frm society..i am feelng sad dor him.. 😭

He is supporting Ri n her bachcha not just because she is his friend but also because he thinks that Sharman has cheated her n sharman belongs mota bapuji 's family.n this may spoil not just zaveri' s but Parekh's reputation too.. 

Haa RV sleeping to a side on bed n a peck on forehead is nothing infront of a person cheating on girls after bedding them.

Here I don't understand one thing ki who is living in the dream  world.. Of course those who are dreaming of "cross pairings" ðŸ˜†
Edited by nidhialapati - 8 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

they y sleeping on the same bed with Rithika? i m not getting it..even in shows when leads get married but r not in love dont share same bed..here RV without being married to Rithika and even after knowing he a married man he is sleeping with Rithika..cvs have made RV character totally disgusting..

A post was made regarding this.. It was juz coz shakti wanted to participate in NB.. So to make that possible they made RV married to ritika.. So she was his wife n he slept next to her as her husband.. They tried to degrade his character so that the fans wl accept a new lead.. So arjun was brought in.. Even in many articles it was mentioned that New male lead wl be arjun.. But this track miserably failed where many fans were against RaRi and IshKar even after making RV's character miserable.. So they undid RaRi marriage.. This z solely coz of shakti leaving MATSH to show his nach skills.. So most of the Ishveer fans understood it n we hv even undid RV sleeping next to ritika scene as the mariage was undid
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa both are equally at fault , wait Ibwant to see the episide first , after picture is over see what happened !!!!!
 They just showed us the trailer only.😉
  I love Shakti's perfomance , he is a brilliant actor . I think only Shakti can portray RV this well , our Ranveers transformation to RV is very complexed .
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

A post was made regarding this.. It was juz coz shakti wanted to participate in NB.. So to make that possible they made RV married to ritika.. So she was his wife n he slept next to her as her husband.. They tried to degrade his character so that the fans wl accept a new lead.. So arjun was brought in.. Even in many articles it was mentioned that New male lead wl be arjun.. But this track miserably failed where many fans were against RaRi and IshKar even after making RV's character miserable.. So they undid RaRi marriage.. This z solely coz of shakti leaving MATSH to show his nach skills.. So most of the Ishveer fans understood it n we hv even undid RV sleeping next to ritika scene as the mariage was undid

i know its coz of Shakti participating in NB7 but it can't undid what RV the character did..i like IshVeer n there is no comparision between IshVeer n Ishkar chemistry n i am watching this show for Shakti but i cant defend RV..he is wrong, there is no way he should have believed to what Ishani said n ignore the girl he know since childhood..now i dont even mind IshKar getting married n its not bcoz i like them or i have accepted them as couple..its bcoz i want RV to suffer n it will make show n IshVeer lovestory more interesting..i dont want a crying RV, i want him to fight to win his love back..in short i want IshVeer to be back together n Ranveer still deserve to get his Sunny but he dont deserve to get his love back so easily..its so strange he knows ishani from like forever how can he even think she like how she is claiming to be..
afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yaa both are equally at fault , wait Ibwant to see the episide first , after picture is over see what happened !!!!!

They just showed us the trailer only.😉
I love Shakti's perfomance , he is a brilliant actor . I think only Shakti can portray RV this well , our Ranveers transformation to RV is very complexed .

ShaktiMan is awesome and the current track will him more chance to grow as an actor n i'm loving it!!
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

i know its coz of Shakti participating in NB7 but it can't undid what RV the character did..i like IshVeer n there is no comparision between IshVeer n Ishkar chemistry n i am watching this show for Shakti but i cant defend RV..he is wrong, there is no way he should have believed to what Ishani said n ignore the girl he know since childhood..now i dont even mind IshKar getting married n its not bcoz i like them or i have accepted them as couple..its bcoz i want RV to suffer n it will make show n IshVeer lovestory more interesting..i dont want a crying RV, i want him to fight to win his love back..in short i want IshVeer to be back together n Ranveer still deserve to get his Sunny but he dont deserve to get his love back so easily..its so strange he knows ishani from like forever how can he even think she like how she is claiming to be..

Ya but if ishani gets married to shikar what's the use in RV fighting.. It wl spoil the essence of the story! She should not marry shikar but she must leave RV n after knowing ishani's truth he must fight to get her back.. 
Even i love shakti.. He s such a sweet heart n i think he s d only actor who got a chance to potray these many shades n he z acting really well.. I love him as a person as well as an actor
afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Ya but if ishani gets married to shikar what's the use in RV fighting.. It wl spoil the essence of the story! She should not marry shikar but she must leave RV n after knowing ishani's truth he must fight to get her back..
Even i love shakti.. He s such a sweet heart n i think he s d only actor who got a chance to potray these many shades n he z acting really well.. I love him as a person as well as an actor

RV fight will make fan go crazy for him..have you see Kahinn Toh Hoga? i want Shakti to get to play all those shade of Sujal Garewal..n then when IshVeer unite this jodi will have biggest fan following on tv..aur show ki trps bhi achi hogi..sab kuch acha chale toh trps nahi milte..