India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Poison to cure poison (Page 3)

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
All of u who r already uninterested abt rudra maya reunion like me, gear up for a tight hug. Made me puke though.

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yes arshi  bhairvi is the real hero
 i really want story  back on track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VERITAS13

Great post Arshiji! 
My favoritie character right now is Bhiaravi! She is honestly rocking! Sima Biswas is doing a superb job! Her acting is excellent! She is an amazing performer and her chemistry with Dansh is top notch and so entertaining to watch! 

In any given episode now, it is her scenes I look forward to as they never dissapoint! As for the story, I am not sure exactly what is coming next! But of course I will watch till the end! 

So true, we will watch till the end. 

Every kahani is also a being in its own way, and our relationship is also to the story itself. So we must saath nibhao till the end, through the lean, mean, keen phases. 

And then we shall bid a fond farewell to it! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahakumbh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index