Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Poison to cure poison (Page 2)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Oh Utkarsh is not writing for MK. Why. It was finite right. Confused. But episode was symbolic for me. I loved the way Leela's conscience was awakened. Between her ideals and what is the right action. She choose the action that gave peace to her conscience than the ideals of Nag don't betray.

Bhairavi -Dansh scenes are the highlights these days. The verbal duels are really really interesting. Bairavi knows how to hit Dansh's Achilles heel. I loved the way she asked him to remain in the illusion of victory.

And coming to Maya. Rudra is asking her to go. She had promised if he asks her to go she will go. If she is not, will she die. Will she be the Nagabali as she is also Nagvanshi from her maternal side. Because Maya or illusion has to go for Shakthi to emerge.

Garuds wont be completely in command till Maya memsaab or illusion goes.

@happy I watch Manmariziyaan occasionaly. yes it has potential and I have written some analysis also in the forum. Also Gulmohar Grand did you try. Looks promising and I guess it is based on Arthur Hailey's novel " Hotel"

Shruthi, 

I too liked the fact that Leela chose the right path rather than the loyal path. For she has always had a conscious. 

About Maya - kahan jayegi? If her mama and nana are not to know she is alive, and rudra asks her to leave, too yeh toh twist ho Gaya. 

Baki, I hope tha fag end of the show will be focused and end will end beautifully with all ends tied up. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinshruthiravi

seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Arshi it was an average episode.
Leela decides to save Rudra. she slits her left wrist which was shown slit/injured when Dansh hurts her and asks her to leave. T mai's nursing cures her fully in a day Embarrassed

Dansh -Bhairavi scenes are interesting. 

From Monday Rudra has additional responsibility of Mission Save Maya.Tongue

I hope Maya recognises Rudra  in his urban look. Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KitsinSadia_JenAmhappychappyArshics

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by .Veritaserum

I am still watching this show for Seema Biswas. Nothing more to say. Great post as always.

So true,  Seema ji is the true hero of this show 

She is. But even her character doesn't seem convincing. It's unreal. She has the gift of the gab, and?

Even if I dislike Rudra at this point for not growing a pair, there's that vulnerability and honesty in him which makes him endearing, I guess a lot of what they have shown in 70 + epis could have been shown in 40 odd epis without compromising on the content, with a tauter screen play to maintain the realism in characters, and of course, save some money and time too, given a lot has been invested in this project.  Too many cooks spoil the broth.

And, and...
A shout out for Manmarziyaan from my side too. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinSadia_JenAmhappychappyArshics

Kitsin Senior Member
Kitsin
Kitsin

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by Kitsin

Great post Arshi!

Me too very surprised do boond khoon and Rudra better and who but Prof. Rao suggests it. And looks like Maya too will be okay. Surprised by Prof. Rao's need to save Rudra.

I loved MB. She was superb and the way she deals with Dansh. She knows what she is doing. Dansh is completely arrogant and love her response to him. I think Dansh knows in some corner of his mind that in a fair fight he wont make it so wants Rudra dead by whatever means.

Are Shiva and now Katherine's fears to be dealt with too? Lets see what next week brings about.

I hope next week will mark the rise of the garudas 

For too long we have had Danshs arrogance and garudas as a clueless scattered lot. 

High time it became a battle of equals 

Agreed, hope that happens soon. Would have loved an Indian mytho- thriller with some brains not only in the bad guys but in the good too. The war would have on a different level if it was between equals. High time the Garuds pulled up their socks.

Edited by Kitsin - 08 May 2015 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyArshics

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@verisaterum Bairavi is the Krishna of MK. In MB Krishna doesn't take one weapon still changes the course of the war with his actions to hand over victory to Pandavas.
Bairavi wont be directly involved in fight. But her actions will change the course of war. Her need is also gift of the gab to play with the ego of Nag Pramukh so that he himself commits mistakes.

She wants that Nag Mani to go from Dansh's hand. I somehow feel all her actions are towards that only.

Rudra cant face Dansh directly with Nag Mani in hand is what I feel. Before Dansh-Rudra face of Naga Mani has to go, just like Karna was forced to use the weapon Shakthi on Ghatokalch in MB before coming in direct combat with Arjun.

Edited by shruthiravi - 08 May 2015 at 6:47am

KitsinhappychappyMrsAkyurekArshics

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seedhibaat

Leela decides to save Rudra. she slits her left wrist which was shown slit/injured when Dansh hurts her and asks her to leave. T mai's nursing cures her fully in a day Embarrassed

@blue - that is the most keenly watched angle to their re-union! LOL 

seedhibaatArshics

seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Originally posted by seedhibaat

@blue - that is the most keenly watched angle to their re-union! LOL 

Happy
 I am not at all hopeful of he reunion scene. Zero expectations. If she says 'Purane roop me laut aao Rudra'  .Koi lauta de mujhe mere beete huve RudraWink

Hopefully the Rudra's focus stays on Amrut and not Maya. I had enough of Maya and Rudra scenes. Honestly not at all excited for the reunion Angry
The way Rudra is shown  poison free, surely , is biggest challenge to all toxicology experts. I know its a fiction but still its too muchTongue  

KitsinSadia_JenAmhappychappyArshics

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
with or without utkarsh, this show is not going to be a saas bahu show. dekhte hain aage kya hotaa hain kahani mein, ab tak toh thik hi hain, kuch zyadaa gadbad nahi huaa hain ab tak.

Sadia_JenAmArshics

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahakumbh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index