If Dansh thinks that he can ruffle bhairavi, he has another thought coming 

If he is the king of nagas, she is mother of all garudas 

Once again, I loved the way she left him confused and worried 

What Dansh achieves with guns, and torture and poisons 

Bhairavi can undo with just her words 

And leaves him feeling it's an empty victory 

Of course danshs prediction has come true, 

His girlfriend has betrayed him and saved the dushman 

So, it was it so aasaan to cut the poison? 

Do boond khoon? 

Chalo ji, achcha hua Rudra ki jaan Bach gayi 

Air Monday ko us ki ,Maya memsaab bhi apni beauty sleep se uth jayegi 

Kya ab hum finally, at long last, jaate jaate, Amrit ki kahani pe wapas aa Sakte hain? 

I hope in the last leg we shall see the Garuda vs nagas battle for the Amrit 

With Rao the international crook, and Veshes the local crooks also adding fuel to the fire 

Baki dab kuch nahi 

Mere liye to the real hero of the show is Bhairavi! 

And I love her and Dansh's verbal duels 

Waise episode was once again very inetrsteting and tightly made 

Mazaa aaya. 8/10 wala mazaa

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fariaabrarseedhibaatKitsinappukrishhappychappypasumarthisaSadia_JenAmangelic8219manikkasashashyamArijit007shruthiravi

Kitsin Senior Member
Kitsin
Kitsin

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Great post Arshi!

Me too very surprised do boond khoon and Rudra better and who but Prof. Rao suggests it. And looks like Maya too will be okay. Surprised by Prof. Rao's need to save Rudra.

I loved MB. She was superb and the way she deals with Dansh. She knows what she is doing. Dansh is completely arrogant and love her response to him. I think Dansh knows in some corner of his mind that in a fair fight he wont make it so wants Rudra dead by whatever means.

Are Shiva and now Katherine's fears to be dealt with too? Lets see what next week brings about.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyArshics

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I am still watching this show for Seema Biswas. Nothing more to say. Great post as always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kitsin

Great post Arshi!

Me too very surprised do boond khoon and Rudra better and who but Prof. Rao suggests it. And looks like Maya too will be okay. Surprised by Prof. Rao's need to save Rudra.

I loved MB. She was superb and the way she deals with Dansh. She knows what she is doing. Dansh is completely arrogant and love her response to him. I think Dansh knows in some corner of his mind that in a fair fight he wont make it so wants Rudra dead by whatever means.

Are Shiva and now Katherine's fears to be dealt with too? Lets see what next week brings about.

I hope next week will mark the rise of the garudas 

For too long we have had Danshs arrogance and garudas as a clueless scattered lot. 

High time it became a battle of equals 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinappukrishhappychappy

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Veritaserum

I am still watching this show for Seema Biswas. Nothing more to say. Great post as always.

So true,  Seema ji is the true hero of this show 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAmhappychappyMrsAkyurek

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hello Arshi. 
These days, MK episodes leave me with nothing much to say. "Mom said If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything"...!!!!Wink

Bhairavi-Dansh scenes continue to be superb. The Dansh actor has come into his groove, and is being a worthy foil to SB..Clap

The writing has deteriorated to such an extent that Charles said he would do anything for his bade bhai Rudr, whereas when they were young, he was a fair bit older than Rudr!!!! I guess being anointed garudpramukh makes you age super-fast!  Ouch

Utkarsh has tweeted that Tuesday where Rudr got poisoned, was his last episode. He won't be writing for MK any more.

With SB on board, I think they feel obliged to write the best scenes for her, and are not able to do justice to the rest of the actors, not even GR! Chalo dekhte hain - aage aage kya hota hai...Tongue

p.s. when you have the time, try watching  a few episodes of manmarziyaan on SP. The new actress is not bad- not a conventional beauty but has interesting looks. Also the Karn actor from the SP Mahabharat is the male lead - promising!

Edited by happychappy - 08 May 2015 at 4:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinappukrishMrsAkyurekSadia_JenAmArshicsshruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Oh Utkarsh is not writing for MK. Why. It was finite right. Confused. But episode was symbolic for me. I loved the way Leela's conscience was awakened. Between her ideals and what is the right action. She choose the action that gave peace to her conscience than the ideals of Nag don't betray.

Bhairavi -Dansh scenes are the highlights these days. The verbal duels are really really interesting. Bairavi knows how to hit Dansh's Achilles heel. I loved the way she asked him to remain in the illusion of victory.

And coming to Maya. Rudra is asking her to go. She had promised if he asks her to go she will go. If she is not, will she die. Will she be the Nagabali as she is also Nagvanshi from her maternal side. Because Maya or illusion has to go for Shakthi to emerge.

Garuds wont be completely in command till Maya memsaab or illusion goes.

@happy I watch Manmariziyaan occasionaly. yes it has potential and I have written some analysis also in the forum. Also Gulmohar Grand did you try. Looks promising and I guess it is based on Arthur Hailey's novel " Hotel"

Edited by shruthiravi - 08 May 2015 at 5:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinSadia_JenAmhappychappyMrsAkyurekArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Hello Arshi. 
These days, MK episodes leave me with nothing much to say. "Mom said If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything"...!!!!Wink

Bhairavi-Dansh scenes continue to be superb. The Dansh actor has come into his groove, and is being a worthy foil to SB..Clap

The writing has deteriorated to such an extent that Charles said he would do anything for his bade bhai Rudr, whereas when they were young, he was a fair bit older than Rudr!!!! I guess being anointed garudpramukh makes you age super-fast!  Ouch

Utkarsh has tweeted that Tuesday where Rudr got poisoned, was his last episode. He won't be writing for MK any more.

With SB on board, I think they feel obliged to write the best scenes for her, and are not able to do justice to the rest of the actors, not even GR! Chalo dekhte hain - aage aage kya hota hai...Tongue

p.s. when you have the time, try watching  a few episodes of manmarziyaan on SP. The new actress is not bad- not a conventional beauty but has interesting looks. Also the Karn actor from the SP Mahabharat is the male lead - promising!

Infact Charles rudra Bhakti has never gone down well with me. He was never that kind of guy, just like the transition of thapadiya Mai from the maniacal firebrand to this weepy mom.

Now the highlights for me are Bhairavi and Dansh, and the hope that one day soon we shall see the Amrit ki ladai between super heroes garudas and nagas and not the bumbling fumbling bunch against one in number Dansh. 

Haven't really been watching any Telly lately, work and home are just crazy. 

Since there isn't that much more time till mahakumbh gets over, will see this through and then move on to someother show. 

The promos and story of manmarziyan look interesting, maybe post July. 

Sad that UN is moving on, he was one of the reasons I decided to watch the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinpasumarthisahappychappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index