Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Ravi's romantic expressions ;) (Page 2)

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

He is a gifted actorStar His 2 strong points are his expressions and his dialogue deliveryThumbs Up Both are just superbClap And JR had given him immense opportunity to show his true potential..

And he (and even Nia) just excels in romantic scenes, the SidNi scenes look really natural and effortlessSmileEmbarrassed

He is indeed a gifted actor. And I must confess, I've kinda developed a crush on him LOLEmbarrassed I don't know if I should admit that lekin ab bol diya!

Oh, please don't get me started on SidNi scenes!! LOL I agree. Their scenes just come out looking effortless and so very natural. One can really feel the love between Sid and Roshni and that's because Ravi and Nia are simply bloody brilliant with their chemistry :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Bohemian..

Originally posted by .chandni.

yes he did an awesome job 

And may he continue to do an awesome job as Sid :)
of course Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mogwai

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

He is a gifted actorStar His 2 strong points are his expressions and his dialogue deliveryThumbs Up Both are just superbClap And JR had given him immense opportunity to show his true potential..

And he (and even Nia) just excels in romantic scenes, the SidNi scenes look really natural and effortlessSmileEmbarrassed

True! Indeed he is the best actor I have seen but no offense to the other actors. He is superb and doesn't feel like that he is acting. It looks super real. That why I fall in love with him everyday. I have seen him in other two shows, but wasn't a great fan of the shows. But Jamai Raja did give him the opportunity to rise as an actor and show his acting skills. He deserves the best. EmbarrassedSmile I love him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniMogwai

Go to top